APSRTC Bus from Vijayawada to Tirupati
With almost 11,678 buses running on the roads of Andhra Pradesh state, APSRTC has been able to establish a web through its buses connecting various big and small cities and towns of Andhra Pradesh.
This 412 km long route is covered by 86 phenomenal buses under APSRTC. Locals, as well as the tourists, get benefitted by the regularity of these buses running from Vijayawada to Tirupati. Passengers can go through the redBus app to find a fantastic Vijayawada to Tirupati bus APSRTC. You can check popular boarding and dropping locations, as well as the details about the buses running on this route, on the redBus app.
APSRTC Vijayawada to Tirupati Bus Details
APSRTC takes care of all its passengers by providing different amenities in various buses. The prices of these buses may differ depending upon the available facilities inside them.
Amenities offered on APSRTC are:
- Cushioned Seats
- Air Conditioners
- Central TV
- Ample of Legroom
- Wet Tissues
There are some specific amenities that may not be a part of non-luxury buses. To know more about the available facilities inside a particular type of coach, passengers may refer to the redBus app.
Various type of APSRTC buses are:
- AC/Non AC Sleeper buses: This type of bus is popular to travel at night as it offers ample sleeping space to the passengers.
- AC/Non AC Semi Sleeper buses: This bus provides the option of sleeping while travelling.
- AC/Non AC Seater buses: This is the primary seater type that runs in the day and has comfortable seats.
Fares of these types of buses may vary based on the facilities and amenities included.
Schedule of Vijayawada to Tirupati bus APSRTC:
If you have to pay a minimum price of just Rs.355 for the route Vijayawada to Tirupati, there isn’t any deal better than this one. APSRTC buses cover a distance of 412 km. It aims at providing the most comfortable and satisfying journeys to its passengers so that brand loyalty can be maintained. Also, the staff members of APSRTC Vijayawada to Tirupati are known to be considerate and helpful.
You can track APSRTC buses as they have GPS installed in them. Passengers can quickly check the live status of their coaches to have a perfect idea about Vijayawada to Tirupati bus timings APSRTC.
Boarding and Dropping Points
There are many options available at a particular location to board the bus or to get off it. It is the choice of the passengers to choose a different point as per their convenience. Some of the accessible boarding and drop-off points situated in Vijayawada and Tirupati respectively are listed below.
Popular boarding points in Vijayawada are:
- Auto Nagar
- Benz Circle
Accessible dropping location in Tirupati:
- RTC Bus Stand
For this particular route, limited options of boarding and drop-off points are available. Passengers should reach the boarding points on time by checking Vijayawada to Tirupati bus timings APSRTC through the redBus app.
Safety Measures on APSRTC during COVID-19
The current situation of coronavirus widespread calls for proper safety and security, especially while travelling in a public vehicle. In this context, safety and security of passengers is the priority of APSRTC. Being one of the best companies under redBus, APSRTC takes all the precautionary measures directed by the Government of India. Listed below are the details about the safety measures:
- The buses of APSRTC undergo a full-fledged in-depth cleaning process after every trip.
- Bus operators ensure hygiene and Cleanliness inside APSRTC buses.
- The staff members and the passengers are not allowed to board APSRTC buses without wearing a safe face mask.
- Passengers are required to undergo thermal screening before stepping on to the bus.
- Regular checking of body temperatures for all the individuals on the bus is mandatory.
- Physical distance is maintained, and the buses do not provide personal blankets as of now.
Popular Routes of APSRTC (Vijayawada, Tirupati)
Tirupati is a famed site for various reasons. People from different places visit Tirupati. Some of the famous routes to Tirupati are:
- Bangalore to Tirupati
- Chennai to Tirupati
- Vellore to Tirupati
Due to the well-established bus service in Vijayawada, travelling to different places is easy. Some of the most travelled routes from Vijayawada are:
- Vijayawada to Ravulapalem
- Vijayawada to Hyderabad
- Vijayawada to Nellore
People from all across the world visit Tirupati for its world-famous Venkateswara Temple. Travelling to Tirupati from Vijayawada is not at all problematic. By paying the APSRTC bus fare from Vijayawada to Tirupati for a minimum amount of Rs.355, you can cover the distance of 412 km by any of the 86 APSRTC buses running on this route. You can get the first bus of the day at 00:30 and the last one at 23:45. Use the redBus app for all Vijayawada to Tirupati bus timings APSRTC information.
How to travel on an APSRTC from Vijayawada to Tirupati
If you still think that travelling by bus may not be safe amidst Covid-19, you must check-out the redBus app and clear your doubts by booking your ticket through redBus. redBus guarantees its passengers of safety and offers exceptional safety+ buses for all the routes.
You need to make your booking with redBus by following these simple steps.
- To register yourself, open the redBus app and sign in.
- Mention Vijayawada and Tirupati in the ‘From’ and ‘To’ spaces provided as the source and destination locations.
- Don’t forget to mention the date of your prospective travel.
- After you run the search, every bus running on this route for that specific date will appear on the screen.
- In case you have specific requirements, you can use the filters to narrow the search span.
- After going through the Vijayawada to Tirupati bus timings APSRTC, a bus needs to be selected.
- Once a bus is selected, you can choose a specific seat for your journey from the seat layout.
- Then, click the ‘Proceed to Book’ option.
- Fill in your contact details and personal information in the space provided.
- Finally, to confirm the booking of your Vijayawada to Tirupati bus APSRTC, pay online through debit card or credit card.