RSRTC Bus Booking
RSRTC (Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation) was established on the 1st of October 1964, under the Road Transport Act 1950, with the objective to provide efficient & economic travel for daily commuters and tourists. They have dedicated staff members in each field like finance, administration, traffic management, civil engineering, legal terms, etc. who are responsible for different types of roles and responsibilities. They cover 38,811 routes (approximately) every day across Rajasthan roadways.
They also provide various types of buses for each section of the society. RSRTC also comes under RTI (Right to Information) Act which highlights its transparency. They share the latest news and services through their accounts on different social media platforms. They provide bus services in many cities throughout the day.
Amenities on RSRTC
RSRTC believes in customer satisfaction. They have different types of buses with different fares. They have luxurious facilities like televisions for long route travellers or pilgrimage visitors. They also have fully air-conditioned buses. One can book RSRTC tickets via online booking provided by a trusted source like redBus.
They also provide the following amenities:
- Water bottle
- Charging point
- Studying light
- Emergency contact helplines
RSRTC covers a lot of routes every day. It has a huge number of 3911 buses which run in the night. One can find the timings of the first and the last bus of their route on redBus easily. Few popular routes covered by RSRTC buses are as follows:
- Jaipur to Delhi
- Ajmer to Jaipur
- Kota (Rajasthan) to Jaipur
- Jaipur to Sikar
- Udaipur to Bhilwara
- Jhunjhunu to Sikar
- Delhi to Jaipur
Types of RSRTC Buses
RSRTC provides various types of buses for each section of the society. There are different fares for each type of bus and passengers can choose the best type of buses according to their needs. The various types of buses provided by RSRTC are as follows:
- Mercedes Benz Buses which runs between long routes like Delhi to Jaipur and are equipped with comfortable seats and luxurious amenities. Television facility is also available on this type of buses. State of Art Volvo Buses focuses on making the journey full of entertainment. The fare of these buses is also economical.
- Volvo Buses are also a part of the State of Art Volvo Buses which has a total of 45 seats. It is fully air-conditioned with comfortable seats. It has also 2*2 seats.
- Gold Line Services Buses with better pick and drop facility. This type of bus is preferred by tourists. They are fully air-conditioned with luxurious seats.
- Blue Line Services Buses which are favoured for inter-state travels. They usually run on long routes at night. They are fast and convenient for the passenger.
- Ordinary Buses which run at all times in a day and are suitable for daily commuters on short routes. The fare is also minimal and this type of bus is not air-conditioned. The buses do have comfortable seats for a convenient journey.
RSRTC covers many long routes such as Ajmer to Barmer which is more than 400 kilometres. It covers many cities in the state of Rajasthan and also in other states. The top cities covered by RSRTC buses are as follows:
- Hindaun City
Popular Pilgrimage Destinations with RSRTC
There are many cities in Rajasthan which are famous for their various tourist attraction and pilgrimage sites like Ajmer, Pushkar, Mount Abu, Udaipur, Sirsa, Nathdwara, etc. There are buses for tourist spots of other cities that are not in the Rajasthan state such as Mathura, Delhi, etc. There are many pilgrimage sites in Rajasthan such as Brahma Temple in Pushkar, Jain Temple in Ranakpur, Dargah Sharif in Ajmer, Dilwara Temples in Mount Abu, Parshvanath Temple in Nakoda, etc. These places are visited by many pilgrimage visitors throughout the year.
How to Book an RSRTC Bus on redBus
redBus provides a hassle-free online booking platform for RSRTC bus booking. One can do future bookings with the help of redBus. It is the world’s largest online bus booking platform. One can follow this link to traverse directly to the RSRTC ticket booking page provided via redBus –
Below are the steps one has to follow for booking a ticket of RSRTC buses via redBus:
- Open the redBus application or you can visit the website. One can book tickets directly without signing in to the redBus.
- There would be ‘From’ and ‘To’ buttons on the interface, you can enter your boarding point and dropping point according to your journey and destination.
- Select the date of the journey according to your preference and check the availability of buses on that day by clicking on the ‘Search’ button.
- Use the ‘filters’ on the right-hand side to filter the bus options down to only RSRTC buses.
- After choosing a particular bus, click on that particular bus and select your preferred seat form the shown seat layout.
- After selecting your seat, click on the ‘proceed to book’ button and enter your details and contact information on the next layout.
- Apply coupon code if any and move to the payment page which is secured and trusted. Your booking will be done via RSRTC online booking and you will receive an e-ticket.
Is it safe to travel in Rajasthan right now?
Rajasthan is a beautiful state. It is quite popular among tourists. The Covid-19 cases are rapidly decreasing in the state, which has opened avenues of travelling. There are about 2.5 lakhs of patients in Rajasthan out of which around 2 lakh of them have recovered. Due to the decrease in the number of cases, the Government is slowly lifting travel restrictions for people. Metros and buses are now functional with safety norms such as social distancing in place where the middle seat is kept empty to contain the spread of the virus. Also, the Government has made it compulsory to wear face masks while travelling on public transport. These measures are being taken to keep people safe while they are commuting from one place to another. These buses are relatively safe, and you can travel on these buses without any fear, and they are disinfected before and after every journey. You can commute to famous cities of Ajmer, Jaipur, Udaipur, etc. via an RSRTC bus. Also, you can keep checking the latest Covid-19 updates of Rajasthan on the redBus website to ensure that you are aware of the situation.