APSRTC Bus from Bangalore (Bengaluru) to Tirupati
The Nizam Rail & Road Transportation Department (NSR-RTD) was initially established to take care of the road and rail transport network in Andhra Pradesh. The Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation was established in 1958 as per the RTC ACT 1950 to overview the road transport network in the state specifically. APSRTC boasts of a massive fleet of more than 14,000 buses that serves lakhs of passengers daily. The APSRTC buses are known for providing the most punctual, safe and convenient travel experience to the passengers.
Bangalore to Tirupati is one of the most popular travel routes, and there are more than 170 buses operated by APSRTC in this route. This gives the passengers plenty of options in terms of types of buses available for this route. One can book accommodation depending on their travel requirements. You can quickly check the Bangalore to Tirupati bus fare APSRTC online using the redBus website or its mobile application while booking your tickets. Passengers widely prefer bus travel as it is the most affordable solution available for this route.
Amenities, Distance, Duration, and Average Fare
The APSRTC buses are known for providing timely bus services and safe travel experience. They are among the most trusted and reliable bus operators in the region. redBus gives you the best online platform to book your Bangalore to Tirupati bus APSRTC. It connects you with the best bus operators like APSRTC to provide a comfortable and safe travel experience. You can even check the ratings and customer review before making your bus ticket booking.
The APSRTC buses are equipped with all essential amenities required to make your travel convenient and safe. Some of the commonly available amenities on the APSRTC buses include the following.
- Charging Point
- Air Conditioner
- Central Television
- Water Bottles
- Seat Pockets
- Bottle Holders
The same range of amenities might differ depending on the type of bus booked by you. You can quickly check the amenities available on APSRTC buses from Bangalore to Tirupati on the redBus website.
Types of APSRTC Buses
APSRTC boasts of a massive fleet of more than 14,000 buses that serves lakhs of passengers daily, connecting all major cities, towns and villages across Andhra Pradesh. There are more than 170 APSRTC Bangalore to Tirupati buses available for the passengers. APSRTC has a diverse range of buses to accommodate passengers of every budget and needs. Some of the commonly available APSRTC buses include the following.
- Vennela A/C Sleeper: This is a 24-seater bus with a two-tier seating accommodation
- Garuda A/C Coach: Garuda is a luxury bus that caters to the need of high-end luxury bus travel experience
- Scania Desire A/C: This bus is the perfect fit for budget travellers who need air conditioning for their journey
- Amaravathi A/C: It is a 47-Seater/Sleeper A/C coach that is built to provide a comfortable and safe travel experience during the night hours
Distance, Duration & Average Fare
The total distance between Bangalore to Tirupati by road is approximately around 250 KMs. The exact length might vary depending on your source and destination locations. The average duration to travel the Bangalore to Tirupati route by road is roughly around 5 hours 30 minutes. This also varies depending upon the traffic and weather conditions on the day. The Bangalore to Tirupati bus fare APSRTC is in the range of INR 250 to INR 350. You can quickly check the Bangalore to Tirupati bus timings APSRTC on the redBus application or website along with the exact fare for your bus ticket.
Boarding and Dropping Points available
There are more than 170 buses for the Bangalore to Tirupati route that serves thousands of passengers. These buses have multiple boarding and drop-off points to make it more convenient for the passengers to travel. The buses run throughout the day to accommodate various types of passengers. One can easily book APSRTC buses from Bangalore to Tirupati and choose a boarding point nearest to their location.
Some of the most prominent boarding points for this route are mentioned below.
- Majestic- RTC bus stand
- KR Puram
- BEL Circle
The most popular and commonly used drop-off point in this route is the RTC bus stand.
These boarding and drop-off points were among the most popular one for this route, but there are several others that you can choose from while making your APSRTC Bangalore to Tirupati bus ticket booking.
Safety Measures Followed on APSRTC during COVID-19
There are several safety measures put in place by APSRTC to ensure a safe and hygienic travel experience for the passengers. All these measures are being strictly followed to eliminate the risk of spread COVID-19. Some of the most prominent actions taken by this bus operator include the following.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitization of buses to ensure a safe travel ambience
- To ensure that social distancing measures are followed even inside the buses, the middle seats are not reserved for passengers
- Blankets are not being provided for air-conditioned coaches and passengers are required to bring their own
- Aarogya Setu application is mandatory for all the bus staffs to keep track of the spread
- Teams are provided masks and sanitizer to ensure healthy hygiene
Popular Routes of APSRTC (Bengaluru to Tirupati)
Some of the most popular travel routes from Bangalore include the following.
- Bangalore to Chittoor
- Bangalore to Vijayawada
- Bangalore to Kadiri
Some of the most notable routes to Tirupati are mentioned below.
- Chennai to Tirupati
- Vijayawada to Tirupati
- Vellore to Tirupati
How to travel on an APSRTC bus from Bangalore to Tirupati?
redBus offers the easiest way to make you bus ticket booking through its online portal. You can follow the below-mentioned guidelines to book your ticket with ease.
- The first step is to open the redBus application or website and enter your route details in the respective section and then choose a travel date before clicking on “Search”
- Now, redBus will offer you various types of buses for your route. You can choose one as per your needs and also select your seat from the layout
- Now, you will have to enter your details and verify your contact number using an OTP
- This final step is to make your online payment and confirm your ticket with redBus