WBTC (CTC) Bus Ticket Booking
West Bengal is a populous state. Therefore, there is a great need for better transportation services. The three companies merged in the year 2016.
WBTC CTC has a fleet of around 1,337 buses. Also, it has 400 AC buses. The state government of West Bengal directly manages WBTC CTC. WBTC CTC has also started a 24X7 bus service for the residents of Kolkata. You can reach out to them at WBTC (CTC) contact number if you want to know more about their night services.
Amenities on WBTC (CTC) buses
WBTC CTC has the best in class buses. It is known for its affordable services. You can book a WBTC CTC bus on the redBus app. You also get to choose the amenities you want to have on your bus. Some of the popular things present in a WBTC CTC bus are mentioned below:
- Reading lights
- Water Bottles
- Seat pouch
- Comfortable seating
Popular Travel Routes
West Bengal is home to some of the most popular cities. Also, it is surrounded by different states which have famous and busy cities. WBTC CTC has built connectivity in terms of buses for these cities. You can easily commute from one city to another via WBTC CTC buses. Some of the popular travel routes are:
- Digha to Kolkata
- Barasat to Digha
- Durgapur to Kolkata
- Asansol to Kolkata
- Raniganj to Kolkata
- Kolkata to Durgapur
- Asansol to Barasat
- Kolkata to Bakkhali
- Barasat to Asansol
- Kolkata to Asansol
- Digha to Habra
- Durgapur to Barasat
There are several routes on which WBTC CTC is operational. You can check the list of routes on the redBus app or the redBus website.
Types of WBTC (CTC)Buses
WBTC (CTC) owns several buses that run in the eastern part of India. The fleet includes different kinds of buses and tries to serve different types of audiences. You can check the types of buses on the redBus website or the redBus app:
- Volvo Buses: These WBTC (CTC) buses are known for their comfort. The Volvo buses can be booked on the redBus app. The WBTC CTC Volvo buses provide the best in class travel services to people traveling to or from West Bengal.
- AC Seater Bus: These buses have a 2+2 seating arrangement. Also, these are entirely air-conditioned and are ideal if you are looking forward to traveling during summers.
- Non AC Seater buses: These buses of WBTC (CTC) again have a 2+2 seating arrangement. These buses are more affordable. Thousands of people travel on these buses within West Bengal and also outside West Bengal.
- WBTC (CTC) Sleeper buses: These buses are ideal for a long journey. They give you ample space to lie down and rest.
A WBTC (CTC) bus can be booked on the redBus app or the official redBus website. Also, you can choose your preferred bus based on your needs and your budget.
Popular Cities Covered
WBTC (CTC) connects different cities located in different states. A WBTC (CTC) bus covers different routes and can be easily booked using the redBus app. Some of the popular cities where WBTC (CTC) is operational are:
These cities are well-connected by WBTC (CTC). This list is exhaustive. The list of cities can be checked on the redBus website or app.
Popular Pilgrimage Destinations with WBTC (CTC)
WBTC (CTC) covers different cities and places. It also takes passengers to cities that have pilgrimage destinations. You can book a WBTC (CTC) bus to go to these places. Some of the most important pilgrimage destinations are:
Use redBus to book WBTC (CTC) buses to visit these places.
Is it safe to travel in West Bengal right now?
West Bengal is a vibrant state with plenty of travel taking place here every day. The COVID-19 pandemic did halt the travel services in the state but now the situation is reviving. With more than 435K people tested as COVID positive, 399K+ people have made full recoveries up till now. The cases have dropped down to 30K+ in November. Considering this decrease in cases, the West Bengal government has eased down the restrictions on intrastate and interstate travel. Passengers can now book WBTC (West Bengal Transportation Corporation) buses to travel in and around West Bengal. A total of 27 bus operators are providing travel services in the state, with more tours and travel agencies to open their operations in the coming weeks. Passengers traveling by bus will have to follow the necessary coronavirus safety guidelines. Mask-wearing is compulsory and passengers are requested to follow the social distancing measures. Customers can also look into the state-wise COVID updates for West Bengal at redBus for additional information.
How to Book a WBTC (CTC) bus on redBus?
A WBTC (CTC) bus ticket can be easily booked online using the redBus app or by visiting the official redBus website.
- Visit the redBus website or open the redBus mobile application.
- Use the options to select your source city and the destination city.
- Choose a date for departure and a pick-up point and then click on search.
- Pick a WBTC (CTC) bus, which suits your timing preference.
- Filter your results based on your travel preferences. In case you want to travel on a bus with AC, make sure to select that option in the filter.
- You can also select WBTC (CTC) as your service operator in case you are only looking to travel on a government bus.
- Select your bus and then virtually make a seat selection.
- Make payment using your convenient mode of payment. Your tickets are now booked.