Jaipur Bus Tickets
Jaipur is known to be a charming city. It is known for its rich cultural heritage. The street food in this place is also quite famous. There are a lot of local markets which can be visited by tourists. The city has enormous palaces. The city is quite vibrant. It attracts tourists from all over the world. You can book a bus to Jaipur to visit and spend time in a beautiful city.
Important routes to and from Jaipur
You can take a bus from Jaipur to the nearby cities. You can also take a bus to Jaipur if you want to explore the city. You can easily book Jaipur bus tickets using the redBus app. Some important routes to and from Jaipur are:
- Jaipur to Delhi: Jaipur is about 273 kilometres away from Delhi. A bus might take around 5 hours to reach Delhi from Jaipur. The average fare for this route is about Rs.500.
- Jaipur to Gurgaon: Gurgaon is a little closer to Jaipur as compared to Delhi. The distance between the two cities is about 234 kilometres. The base fare is Rs. 300.
- Jaipur to Haridwar: The distance between Jaipur and Haridwar is about 472 kilometres. You can reach Haridwar from Jaipur in 9 hours. You will have to pay around Rs.600 for the ticket.
- Jaipur to Ahmedabad: Ahmedabad and Jaipur are about 683 kilometres apart. A bus from Jaipur would take about 12 hours to reach Ahmedabad. The fares would be around Rs.1000.
You can also make a round trip if you want to travel these routes. You can visit the redBus app if you're going to check all the courses.
Popular buses to and from Jaipur
Several bus operators are functional within and outside Jaipur. Their buses carry passengers to and from the city. A bus to Jaipur can be booked from any of the bus operators. Some famous bus operators are:
- Address in the city: Parivahan Marg, Chaumu House. Jaipur
Contact No: 0141-2373044, 9549456745
Minimum Ticket Price: Rs. 400
- Address in the city: Vanasthali Marg, Near Adarsh Tractor, Shri Ram Colony, Sindhi Camp, Jaipur
Contact No: 0141 - 4010372, 5109571, 5109572
MinimumTicket Price: Rs. 450
- Address in the City: Shri Ram Colony, Sindhi Camp, Jaipur
Contact No: 9784552888
Minimum Ticket Price: Rs. 285
- Address in the city: Bus Stand, Bachan Plaza, Vanasthali Marg, Sindhi Camp, Jaipur
Contact No: 7023108640
Minimum Ticket Price: Rs. 250
- Address in the city: 2nd floor, Konterra Building
Contact No: 082870 09889
Minimum Ticket Price: Rs. 429
These buses are very well equipped with amenities like charging points, water bottles, etc.
Boarding and Dropping Points
Jaipur is a busy city. This brings in the element of commute as people want to reach from one place to another at a lot of conveniences. There are several pickups and drop off points within the city from where you can take a bus from Jaipur to nearby states. A bus to Jaipur will also drop you at any of the popular bus stations. Some of the popular pick up and drop off points are:
- Sindhi camp
- Bypass Road
- Polovictory Cinema
- Sikar Road
- Hawa Mahal
- Ajmer Pulia
- Alka Cinema
- Amity University
- Chomu Pulia
- Pink Port
There are several other pickups and drop off points too for a Jaipur bus. You can choose one depending on the place you are stationed at or where you want to reach.
Essential places to visit in Jaipur
Jaipur is a city of palaces. It is also famous for its street food and local shopping centres. You can take a Jaipur bus to experience the marvels of the city. The pink city has a lot of places you can visit while you are there in the city. Some of these places are:
- Amer Fort: This fort is on the outskirts of the city. It was built for Jodha Bai. The beautiful palace is situated on the top of a hill. The reflection of this huge fort can be seen in the Maotha Lake. The fort is also called the Amber Fort by the locals.
- Hawa Mahal: This place is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Therefore, visiting Hawa Mahal is like the first thing you should do if you are in the city. The building was built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh.
- Jantar Mantar: Jantar Mantar is the largest observatory of astronomical stones. This is a beautiful place, and it still has a lot of scientific relevance.
- Nahargarh Fort: This fort gives the view of the entire Jaipur city. The fort has a lot of cultural importance. It is also a top-rated excursion site. You can book a bus to Jaipur to experience the beauty of this beautiful fort.
Is it safe to visit Jaipur right now?
There are around 40,514 reported cases of COVID-19 in Jaipur out of which approximately 33,500 have successfully recovered. You can easily take a bus from Jaipur to the nearby cities in case you are looking forward to escaping the monotony of your lives. If you book a bus from the redBus app, there is no need to worry about your safety. The buses registered with redBus are strictly adhering to all the guidelines laid down by the Government. Buses are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before and after every journey. Disposable seat covers are used so that they can be easily disposed of after any trip. You can also visit the redBus app if you want any information related to the number of cases in Rajasthan.
Booking a bus to Jaipur can be quickly done using the redBus app. Jaipur is a recreational place, and you can make the best use of your free time in case you decide to take a Jaipur bus for a memorable trip to Jaipur.