Mumbai Bus Tickets
Mumbai is, without a doubt, a must-visit place for people who want to see the true spirit of urban India. Mumbai has so many things to offer to people of all ages with varying tastes and preferences. From its world-renowned Dabbawals to the classic Vada Pav vendors, multi-millionaires’ lavish lifestyles to sub-urban slum life, historical national monuments to the calming sea and beaches, Mumbai has a dynamic collection of all the major tourist attractions. Mumbaikars (residents of Mumbai) love this city like anything. It is said that Mumbai is a city that makes your dreams come true. People from all over India come here in search of work. Its film city is a magnet for all the aspiring actors in India who dream to make it big in Bollywood. People who come to visit here once, fall in love with this city forever. The best way to visit here is a bus to Mumbai from your city. You can book a Mumbai bus ticket online at nominal prices and start your journey to explore this wonderful city.
Important Routes To and From Mumbai
The duration, distance traveled, and average fare depends on the route taken on your bus from Mumbai. The popular routes To and From Mumbai are:
- Mumbai to Pune
- Mumbai to Karad
- Mumbai to Satara
- Mumbai to Baroda
- Mumbai to Kolhapur
- Surat to Mumbai
- Baroda to Mumbai
- Pune to Mumbai
- Vapi to Mumbai
- Ahmedabad to Mumbai
Popular Buses To and From Mumbai
Address: Maharashtra Vahatuk Bhavan, Dr. Anandrao Nair Marg, Mumbai Central, Mumbai 400 008
Contact Number: 022 23024076
Average Ticket Price: INR 60
MSRTC (Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation) is a state RTC Mumbai bus service with a large inventory of buses that includes Day Ordinary, Night Express, Semi Luxury, SHIVSHAHI, and so on.
Address: Tower B, Western, 1, Western Express Hwy, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400069
Contact Number: +91 8652222658
Average Ticket Price: INR 399
Neeta Tours and Travels offers a wide range of bus travel services with amenities like bus tracking, movie, hand sanitizer, emergency contact number, reading light, charging point, etc.
Address: 5-6-11,Opp New Govt Degree College,Metro Pillar No:23,Sangeeth Nagar,Kukatpally
Contact Number: +91 9397808811
Average Ticket Price: INR 333
VRL Travels is a leading bus travel service in Mumbai with a large fleet of buses that includes A/C Sleeper, Non AC Seater, Volvo Multi Axle A/C Semi-Sleeper, etc.
Address: Jabbar Travels, 19/3 TSP Road Kalasipalyam, Bangalore, Karnataka -560002
Contact Number: +91 8041143919
Average Ticket Price: INR 1500
Jabbar Travels is a well-known bus service that offers A/C Sleeper and other buses with amenities like WiFi, water bottles, charging points, bus tracking, and more. You can visit the popular tourist attractions with the comfort of quality facilities through this service.
Address: Shop No: 24, Adinath Tower, Nancy S. T. Depot, Borivali (E), Mumbai - 400066
Contact Number: 022 2897 8966
Average Ticket Price: INR 800
Shree Ganesh Travels offers buses from Mumbai to various routes of nearby places. Passengers can book an A/C Sleeper or Non A/C Seater Mumbai bus depending on their requirements.
Boarding and Dropping Points
The boarding points for a bus from Mumbai include but not limited to:
- Talasari Highway
- Sion Chunabhatti
- Airoli - Garam Masala Hotel
- Panvel Bus Stand
- Airoli - Opposite Railway Station
- Kalamboli (W) - Opposite McDonalds
The dropping points for a bus to Mumbai include but not limited to:
- Airoli Bridge
- Amar Mahal Signal
- Andheri (E) Bisleri Company
- Andheri Highway
- Panvel Bus Stand
Passengers can choose their boarding and dropping points as per their convenience. If you are at a remote location, you can travel to the city center through a rickshaw, auto, or cab and then board your Mumbai bus from there.
Important Locations to Visit
- Gateway of India: Gateway of India is the No. 1 place to visit in Mumbai. This national historic monument faces the Arabian sea and is perfect for enjoying the cool breeze of the sea or a ferry ride with your family.
- Siddhivinayak Temple: Siddhivinayak Temple is one of its kind Lord Ganesha temple. It is one of the most visited temples in Mumbai with celebrities from Bollywood to Sports coming here to seek God’s blessings.
- Taraporewala Aquarium: The aquarium houses a variety of fishes including the corals of the Lakshadweep Islands. Its Oceanarium makes you feel like you are walking in a sea with fishes swimming above you.
- Juhu Beach: Juhu Beach is a famous recreational spot for the people of Mumbai. You can enjoy the sunset on this breezy beach hand-in-hand with your partner.
Mumbai Covid-19 Travel Guidelines
Passengers traveling to Mumbai need to follow certain guidelines due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. Even when the nationwide lockdown is over, the state governments have been releasing new travel guidelines in order to curb the spread of Coronavirus considering the recent spike of Covid-19 cases. Those looking to travel to Mumbai must consider the following guidelines:
- Under the new travel guidelines, public buses in Mumbai can ply at full capacity. However, no standing passengers will be allowed.
- It’s compulsory to wear a mask properly all the time while using any public transport. Passengers not wearing the mask will be fined Rs. 500 by the officials.
- All public transport vehicles are to be sanitized after every trip.
- Passengers will also be required to undergo 15 days of home quarantine post their arrival.
- All passengers traveling to Mumbai from Delhi, Gujarat, Goa, Kerala, and Rajasthan need to carry a negative RT-PCR report conducted 72 hours prior to traveling.
- Passengers will be checked at district borders with negative RT-PCR test certificates. Symptomatic travellers shall be sent for Antigen test.
Is it safe to visit Mumbai right now?
Nothing can stop the city of dreams from going on. When COVID-19 hit this city, the cases rose to more than a million. But the never give up attitude of this city has fought this situation bravely. The cases are decreasing now, with just 30K+ left. Travel is reviving. The bus operators are following the necessary safety guidelines of the government including mandatory use of masks, fumigation of buses, thermal screening of staff, etc. Travelers can now book the MSRTC (Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation) buses to travel to and from Mumbai. Bus services like redBus are offering safety+ buses for additional safety of passengers. Passengers can also check the state-wise COVID-19 updates of Mumbai on redBus.
A Mumbai bus is perfect for visiting this diverse city. You can book your Mumbai bus ticket on redBus and kick-start your journey of fun, adventure, excitement, and exploration.