Visakhapatnam Bus Tickets
Visakhapatnam is a critical trade city. The city is also known for having some educational institutes. Not only is the city of Visakhapatnam industrial but at the same time, it is beautiful too. There are several hotels and resorts, also in the city of Visakhapatnam. One can easily book a bus and enjoy the beauty of the city.
Important routes to and from Visakhapatnam
A bus to Visakhapatnam can be quickly booked using the redBus app. A bus from Visakhapatnam can be taken if you want to travel to the nearby Southern cities. Several essential routes can be taken to and from Visakhapatnam. Some of these routes are:
- Visakhapatnam to Vijayawada: Both of these cities are quite well known. Visakhapatnam is about 350 kilometres far from Vijayawada. A bus from Visakhapatnam might take about 8 hours to reach Vijayawada. A ticket to Vijayawada would start from Rs.400.
- Visakhapatnam to Hyderabad: This route is taken by a lot of passengers. The two cities are 620 kilometres apart. A Visakhapatnam bus would take about 13 hours to reach Hyderabad, and a ticket can be bought for about Rs. 1000.
- Visakhapatnam to Guntur: Guntur is about 385 kilometres away from Visakhapatnam. A bus from Visakhapatnam would take somewhere around 8.5 hours to reach Guntur. You might have to spend about Rs. 750 to get to Guntur from Visakhapatnam.
There are other popular routes too. You can check out the redBus app for a comprehensive list of routes, distances, fares, etc.
Popular buses to and from Visakhapatnam
Visakhapatnam is a popular destination, and has several bus service providers. Passengers can choose one based on their preference as well as the amenities provided by a particular bus service provider. You can take a bus to Visakhapatnam from any of the popular bus stations given below:
- Address in the city: Bus Bhavan, VST Road, RTC X Roads, Hyderabad
Contact Number: 040 27611122
Minimum fare: Rs. 400
- Address in the city: Shop no 1, Rayudu Plaza, Pudimadaka Road, Bypass Junction, Anakapalle, Andhra Pradesh
Contact Number: 9133999831
Minimum fare: Rs. 350
- Address in the city: Mayuri Travels Complex, Near Rama Talkies, Visakhapatnam
Contact Number: 9246460666
Minimum fare: Rs. 420
- Address in the city: Ground Floor, TP Area, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh
Contact Number: 9000927149
Minimum fare: Rs. 700
- Address in the city: Vivekananda Street, Allipuram, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Contact Number: 8019858555
Minimum fare: Rs. 500
You can book a bus from Visakhapatnam from any of the bus service providers stated above.
Boarding and Dropping Points
Visakhapatnam is a major industrial city. A lot of people travel to Visakhapatnam from nearby towns. This increases the demand for convenient bus stops from where you can take a bus from Visakhapatnam to the nearby cities, or you can get down from a bus to Visakhapatnam and then take on your errands. Some popular boarding and dropping points of a Visakhapatnam bus are as follows:
- Birla Center
- Dwarka Nagar
- Birla Center
There are several other bus stations in Visakhapatnam too. You can pick one while you are booking your bus from Visakhapatnam or a bus to Visakhapatnam using the redBus mobile app.
Important places to visit in Visakhapatnam
Visakhapatnam is known to be a popular port for ages now. It is also known for its pleasing climate as well as the green beaches. You can take a Visakhapatnam bus from the nearby cities to reach the port, and you can then explore the city in and out. Some popular places which you can visit while you are in Visakhapatnam are as follows:
- Kailasagiri: People call this a must-visit place. A lot of people take a bus to Visakhapatnam to have a great view of the sea from this place. This place is also considered to be a favourite by the locals. It is a small hill station which is easily accessible by everyone.
- Katiki Waterfalls: Waterfalls enhance the beauty of all kinds of places. Therefore, they act as beautiful getaways for common folks. There are about 100 steps and a trek of about 2 kilometres once you reach Katiki. You can then take a bus from Visakhapatnam to get back to your source city.
- Borra Caves: Borra Caves are spectacular. These caves are formed from stalactite and stalagmite. A lot of people take a bus to Visakhapatnam to visit these beautiful cafes. These caves are about 1400 metres above sea level.
- Kambalakonda Wildlife Sanctuary: This wildlife sanctuary is situated on the outskirts of the city of Visakhapatnam. The seasonal forests are at their natural best in this wildlife sanctuary. You can take a bus to Visakhapatnam to visit and experience these beautiful evergreen meadows.
You can easily book Visakhapatnam bus tickets using the redBus app if you want to visit Visakhapatnam and enjoy your stay there.
Is it safe to visit Visakhapatnam right now?
The total number of COVID-19 cases in the city of Visakhapatnam is about 55,000 out of which 52,500 people have successfully recovered. The death toll is also relatively low for the city. Therefore, you can easily book a bus to Visakhapatnam using the redBus app. Not only that, but you can also keep checking the updates on Visakhapatnam using the redBus app to maintain a tab on the situation while you are on your Visakhapatnam bus.
Visakhapatnam is a very popularly travelled city. A bus to Visakhapatnam is the best way to commute to the city. You can also come back to your source city via a bus from Visakhapatnam, which you can book using the redBus app.