Pune Bus Tickets
Pune is a city rich in history and culture. It is called the Queen to the Deccan because of its cultural importance among the Martha people. Pune houses many magnificent structures, museums, and historical monuments that you can explore on a Pune bus. Everyday life in this city is very lively and active. It has a moderate climate throughout the year that people cannot resist falling in love with. Its happening nightlife with music concerts on the go is a major attraction for the youth. From luxury to budget shopping, the city is nothing less than a heaven for shopaholics. It has many theme parks and wildlife sanctuaries to attract adventure and nature lovers. Unlike other metropolitan cities, the city’s big buildings co-exist with huge trees and lush greenery. The cuisines of Pune are mouthwatering and full of variety. To visit here, you can book your Pune bus ticket online and kick-start your journey of exploration of this beautiful city.
Important Routes To and From Pune
The average fare, duration, and distance traveled depend on the route taken on your bus from Pune. You can The popular routes To and From Pune are:
- Pune to Aurangabad
- Pune to Kolhapur
- Pune to Ahmednagar
- Pune to Jalna
- Pune to Mumbai
- Bangalore to Pune
- Aurangabad to Pune
- Ahmednagar to Pune
- Kolhapur to Pune
- Mumbai to Pune
Popular Buses To and From Pune
Address: Office No. 6, Janta College Complex, Buldhana Road, Near Bus Stand, Malkapur, Buldhana - 443101
Contact Number: +91 9922332701
Average Ticket Price: INR 499
Established in 2018, Ni3 bus is a leading bus operator for Pune buses. Its popular routes include bus from Pune to Buldhana, Aurangabad, Jalna, Deulgaon Mahi, Chikhali. The other routes are Chikhali to Ahmednagar, Buldhana to Aurangabad bus to Pune.
Address: Maharashtra Vahatuk Bhavan, Dr. Anandrao Nair Marg, Mumbai Central, Mumbai 400 008
Contact Number: 022 23024076
Average Ticket Price: INR 125
Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation offers a variety of Pune buses like SHIVSHAHI, PARIVARTAN DAY ORDINARY, SLEEPER SEATER ORDINARY, etc. Passengers can travel to and from Pune with these buses on nominal charges.
Address: Plot No. 532 Ground Floor, Hanuman Nagar Near Vima Hospital, Nagpur, Maharashtra
Contact Number: 18002090999
Average Ticket Price: INR 2100
BTP Buses offer a range of premium class buses that run on routes from Nagpur to Pune, Wardha to Aurangabad, Yavatmal to Pune, Wardha to Pune, Karanja Lad to Pune, etc.
Address: Shop No 6,Yash Tower, Near Naik college, Aurangabad, Maharashtra - 431001
Contact Number: 0240 2470056 2242506
Average Ticket Price: INR 710
Sanjay Travels Musafir is a well-known travel service that provides quality Pune buses with a variety of amenities like CCTV, tour guide, bus tracking, reading light, emergency contact number, charging point, hand sanitizers, etc.
Address: Gurudatta Colony, Bhekrai Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411028
Contact Number: +91 9970120644
Average Ticket Price: INR 999
Jagdamb Tours and Travels offers ultra comfort luxury vehicles for your travel to Pune. The amenities on their bus includes Wifi, deep cleaned buses, water bottle, hand sanitizers, staff thermal screening, etc. among other things.
Boarding and Dropping Points
The main boarding points of a bus from Pune are:
- Pune - Chandani Chowk
- Shastri Nagar
- Viman Nagar
- Nashik Phata
- Kolewadi Phata
- Abhiruchi Hotel
- Loni Toll Naka
- Bharat Mata Chowk Moshi
The main dropping points of a bus to Pune are:
- Shirur Bypass
- Loni Toll Naka
- Alandi Phata
- Bhide Hospital
- Akurdi Railway Station
- TaleGaon Phata
- Chinchwad, Pune Bypass
Passengers can select the boarding and dropping points as per their choice while booking the Pune bus. If you happen to be in a remote location, you can travel to the city center through a cab, auto, or rickshaw and then board the bus.
Important Locations to Visit
- Shaniwar Wada: Shaniwar Wada is the glory of Pune. It’s a stately mansion built by the Peshwas that represents the history, culture, and values of this community.
- Bund Garden: Situated at the banks of the Mula-Mutha river, this garden is famous for its scenic beauty. It has a variety of flora. One can do a boat-ride here to explore this garden fully.
- Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park: Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park extends over 130 acres of land and is a major tourist attraction. It is perfect for picnics and outings for nature and animal lovers.
- National War Museum:It is a museum dedicated to the Independence war martyrs. This place has patriotic and motivational vibes that energize you from within.
Pune Covid-19 Travel Guidelines
Passengers traveling to Pune need to follow certain guidelines due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. Even when the nationwide lockdown is over, the state governments have been releasing new travel guidelines in order to curb the spread of Coronavirus considering the recent spike of Covid-19 cases. Those looking to travel to Pune must consider the following guidelines:
- Under the new travel guidelines, public buses in Pune can ply at full capacity. However, no standing passengers will be allowed.
- It’s compulsory to wear a mask properly all the time while using any public transport. Passengers not wearing the mask will be fined Rs. 500 by the officials.
- All public transport vehicles are to be sanitized after every trip.
- Passengers will also be required to undergo 15 days of home quarantine post their arrival.
- All passengers traveling to Pune from Delhi, Gujarat, Goa, Kerala, and Rajasthan need to carry a negative RT-PCR report conducted 72 hours prior to traveling.
- Passengers will be checked at district borders with negative RT-PCR test certificates. Symptomatic travellers shall be sent for Antigen test.
Is it Safe to visit Pune right now?
Pune is a city of history, education, nature, and culture. Many tourists visit here all year round. Though COVID-19 impacted the travel in the city, the situation is getting back to normal. The cases are reducing. The current number of cases has dropped to around 30K. Travel is reviving and bus operators are taking extra precautions for the safety of passengers. Mask-wearing is compulsory for everyone. Buses are sanitized before and after every ride. The bus staff is screened for temperature. For traveling to and from Mumbai passengers can take the MSRTC (Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation) buses. Passengers can check the state-wise COVID-19 updates of Pune on redBus as well before booking their Pune bus ticket.
Pune is an amazing city that has a lot of things to offer. With a Pune bus, you can visit all the wonderful places in this city easily. Book your Pune bus ticket in advance and enjoy a comfortable travel journey with your family and friends.