Book Bus Tickets Online in India with redBus
India's largest company for bus ticket booking online, redBus, offers an easy-to-use online platform, 7500+ bus operators to choose from, and plenty of offers on bus ticket booking to make road journeys super convenient for travellers. A leading platform for booking bus tickets, redBus has driven the country's bus booking journey over the past 17 years through thousands of bus operators and routes. Striving to reach new heights when it comes to online bus reservations in India, redBus has become the perfect tool to use to have a smooth bus ticket booking experience.
Anybody can use the official website of redBus or download the user-friendly app to book bus tickets from anywhere in India. You can easily make an online bus booking from the comfort of your home, office, or vehicle. With these successful USPs, redBus has expanded bus services internationally to countries like Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Peru, Colombia, and Europe.
Book Bus Tickets Online in India on redBus
Booking a bus ticket online with redBus is now more convenient than ever. After setting the industry standards other competitors have struggled to reach, redBus has raised the bar again by providing a world-class bus booking experience. You can follow these simple steps to book your next bus ticket with redBus:
Why book bus tickets through redBus?
redBus's online bus booking services provide many advantages over its offline prehistoric booking modes. Firstly, booking a bus ticket through a travel agent or at a counter is in the past. People are recognizing the advantages of online bus ticket booking now.
redBus's online bus ticket booking process has eliminated many problems that people used to face. For example, at a counter, people would have to first stand in a queue in front of a particular bus operator. Once they reach the counter, they must book a seat among the available seats. If a seat isn't available on the bus of their choice, the sad customer would have to stand in another queue in front of another bus operator.
With redBus, customers can check out every bus available on any given route in India. They do not have to stand in a queue and accept the price and seat given to them by the travel agent or the ticket clerk behind the counter. Customers can view every detail of the bus, including updated pictures, the type of bus, amenities offered, and much more, on the redBus website and app. Customers can even avail of exclusive discounts while making their bus reservations which are provided by bus booking sites like redBus that cannot be matched by any value offered by a travel agent or a counter.
On-Time Guarantee with redBus
Regarding online bus ticket booking, redBus should be your one-stop destination. Here is the list of reasons why you should opt for the redBus:
- Bus On Time: Customers will receive a 25% refund on their bus ticket costs if the bus they need to travel in is delayed by 30 minutes.
- No Bus Cancellation: If you made an online bus booking through redBus and the bus operator cancels the bus without making any alternate arrangements, the customer can receive a 150% refund on their bus ticket costs.
- Alternate Assurance: If a bus breaks down during the journey, the customers travelling on the bus would have to wait for an alternate arrangement to be made by the bus operator. If this arrangement is not made within 6 hours from the time of the breakdown, the customers will be eligible for a 300% refund on their bus tickets.
Payment Modes for Bus Ticket Booking on redBus
There are many payment modes to book a bus on the redBus website and app. Some of these payment modes that are available for the bus ticket booking process are:
- Debit Card/Credit Card
- Net Banking (HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Indian Bank, Axis Bank, SBI and many more)
- Google Pay/Amazon Pay/PhonePe/MobiKwik
- UPI (Unified Payment Interface), where you will be asked to enter your VPA (Virtual Payment Address)
Book the Bus Type of Your Choice with redBus
redBus gives you the flexibility of booking bus tickets as per your choice and preference! So whether you like to travel in AC or want a sleeper bus for an overnight journey, redBus has it all. Here are some popular choices of buses you can book online.
- AC Bus: Booking bus tickets for AC buses is a perfect option for travellers planning a long-distance journey in warmer areas of India. AC buses make sure that your journey is comfortable and cosy!
- Non-AC Bus: Online bookings on non-AC buses are for those looking for affordable bus options which wouldn't travel long distances.
- Volvo AC Seater Bus: Volvo buses are one of the most popular choices for travellers in India on both short and long-distance journeys.
- Volvo AC Bus: From the southern parts of India to the north, Volvo AC bus booking availability ensures that journeys are super-comfortable.
- AC Sleeper Bus: Bus bookings on AC sleeper buses are the right choice for long-distance or overnight travel, with the best-in-class comfort.
- Sleeper Seater Bus: Sleeper seater bus bookings when you are tired and are looking to rest while travelling.
- AC Luxury Bus: The name itself is enough! Opt for this bus category while booking bus tickets online if the best luxury on wheels is what your heart wants.
- Deluxe Bus: Enjoy luxury road journeys on a budget when you opt for this category while booking bus tickets online.
- Sleeper Bus: Suitable for budget travelling long distances, this category is quite popular with young people itching to explore the country.
- Smart Bus: If you're worried about the long-interval breaks during road journeys by bus, worry no more. Smart buses come with in-built toilets that are practical and ideal for long-distance trips.
Track your Bus with the 'Track My Bus' Feature
Have you ever reached your boarding point and wondered about the whereabouts of your bus? Have you ever had a heated conversation with the bus operator about the location of your bus? redBus has addressed these worries more with the "Track My Bus" feature for live bus tracking. With this, customers can track their bus on their app to help them plan their journey to the boarding point or to get off at their desired drop-off point.
If the passenger has to be picked up from the drop-off point, they can always share the live location of the bus to help them plan their commute to the drop-off location. This feature also adds to improving the safety standards on the bus. Family members can breathe a sigh of relief as they can always keep track of the location of the bus their loved ones are travelling in. Visit 'track my bus' and enter the ticket number and registered email ID to track the concerned bus.
M-ticket and its advantages
Have you ever arrived at your boarding point only to realize you had left your ticket home? If you have, you know how frustrating and stressful that can be - especially if it's for a holiday trip you took time off work for or made special arrangements in advance. The M-ticket initiative by redBus was a game-changer in many ways. It not only put an end to the physical form of a ticket or needs a printout of your bus ticket, but it also ensured that passengers wouldn't have to rush back home if they forgot their bus ticket.
Once a passenger completes their bus ticket booking procedure, redBus will confirm that the booking has been made. The bus ticket is then sent to the customer's registered mobile number in the form of an M-ticket, and it's also sent to the customer's registered email ID. With redBus' advanced interface, this process takes a few milliseconds to complete.
Customers are advised to carry a government-approved identity card that can be used to prove their identity when they have to board their bus.
redBus offers online bus ticket booking options and also promotes hassle-free bus travel across India. Undergo a quick bus ticketing procedure, choose suitable bus seats, bus type, and bus operator, and then complete your secured online payment in just a few seconds. redBus develops an incredible travelling experience from selecting bus types, boarding points, and operators to bus reservations at the lowest fares.
redBus also provides exciting online discounts and cashback upon bus booking, making your transactions more rewarding and no more waiting for long hours at bus counters. So go ahead and order bus tickets to have a hassle-free booking experience. There are more than 2300+ operators listed on the redBus site and app. They provide services throughout most of the cities in India.
Whether it's about avoiding the long queue at bus counters or knowing every detail about the available bus tickets, booking a bus on a redBus portal has many benefits. For example, customers can avail of a range of exclusive discounts and offer while booking a bus ticket online.
Don't wait any longer; book your bus tickets on redBus today! You can choose from various bus types and routes throughout India at an affordable price. With our user-friendly website and app, booking your tickets has never been easier. So why wait? Book your bus tickets today!