FIND BUS TICKET WITH REDBUS
Making the right travel arrangements is the genesis of any good holiday. Providing exceptional bus travel arrangements is the mantra that’s followed at redBus. India’s largest online bus ticketing platform has driven the country’s bus booking journey over the past 13 years through thousands of bus operators and routes. Striving to reach new heights when it comes to online bus booking in India, redBus has become the right tool to use to have a smooth bus ticket booking experience. Anybody can use the official website of redBus or the user-friendly app to book their bus tickets from anywhere in the country. From the comfort of your home or from or office or vehicle, people can make an online bus booking with ease. With these successful USPs, redBus has expanded internationally to countries like Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Peru and Columbia.
Why book bus tickets through redBus
The online bus booking services of redBus offers a plethora of advantages than it’s offline prehistoric booking modes. Firstly, booking a bus ticket through a travel agent or at a counter is in the past. People have begun to recognize the advantages of making an online bus booking. At a counter, people would have to first stand in a queue in front of a particular bus operator. Once they reach the counter, they would have to book a seat among the seats that are available. If a seat isn’t available on the bus of their choice, the dejected customer would then have to stand in another queue in front of another bus operator. Online bus ticket booking with redBus has eliminated these problems that people used to face.
With redBus, customers can view every bus that’s available on any given route in India. They do not have to stand in a queue and accept the price and seat that’s given to them by the travel agent or the ticket clerk behind the counter. Customers can view every detail of the bus including updated pictures of the bus, the type of bus, amenities offered, and much more on the redBus website and app. Customers can even avail exclusive discounts which are offered by redBus that cannot be matched by any discount offered by a travel agent or a counter.
M-ticket and its advantages
Have you ever gone to your boarding point and realized that you did not carry your ticket? That feeling can be terrible especially if it’s for a holiday that you’ve taken leaves or made special arrangements for. The M-ticket initiative by redBus was a game-changer in countless ways. Not only did it put an end to the physical form of a ticket or a printout of a bus ticker but it also ensured that passengers didn’t have to rush back home in case they didn’t have their ticket.
Once a passenger completes their bus ticket booking procedure, redBus will confirm that the booking has been made. The bus ticket is then sent to the customer’s registered mobile number in the form of an M-ticket and it’s also sent to the registered email ID of the customer. With redBus’ advanced interface, this process takes a few milliseconds to complete.
Customers are advised to carry a government-approved identity card that can be used to prove their identity when they have to board their bus.
On-Time Guarantee with redBus
The On-Time Guarantee is a unique feature that’s offered by redBus for the benefit of every customer. Look for the “On-Time Guarantee” tag that’s marked against a bus on the route you’ve searched for. If you book bus tickets for your family or yourself on a “On-Time Guarantee” tag, you or your family will fall under the benefits mentioned below:
- Bus On Time: With this benefit, customers will receive a 25% refund on their bus ticket costs in case the bus that they need to travel in is delayed by 30 minutes.
- No Bus Cancellation: If you made an online bus booking through redBus and the bus operator cancels the bus without making any alternate arrangements, the customer will receive a 150% refund on their bus ticket costs.
- Alternate Assurance: If a bus breaks down during the journey, the customers who are traveling on the bus would have to wait for an alternate arrangement to be made by the bus operator. If this arrangement is not made within 6 hours from the time of the breakdown, the customers will be eligible for a 300% refund on their bus tickets.
Payment Modes on redBus
There are a plethora of payment modes that are available on the redBus website and app. Choose a payment mode that meets your needs and complete the bus ticket booking process. Some of these payment modes that are available are:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking with banks like:
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Axis Bank
- State Bank of India and many more
- Ola Money where customers who use this payment mode to make their first transaction can get an assured cashback ranging from Rs.150 to Rs.500
- Google Pay
- Amazon Pay where customers can earn Rs.10 to Rs.300 when they book bus tickets for a minimum of Rs.300 and this is applicable once per user when they use Amazon Pay during the offer period
- UPI (Unified Payment Interface) where you will be asked to enter your VPA (Virtual Payment Address)
Track my Bus
Have you ever reached your boarding point and wondered about the whereabouts of your bus? Have you ever had a heated conversation with the bus operator about the location of your bus? redBus has addressed these worries and more with the “Track My Bus” feature. With this, customers can track their bus on their app to help them plan their journey to the boarding point or to get off at their desired drop-off point.
If the passenger has to be picked up from the drop-off point, they can always share the live location of the bus to help them plan their commute to the drop-off location. This feature also adds to improving the safety standards on the bus. Family members can breathe a sigh of relief as they can always keep a track of the location of the bus in which their loved ones are traveling in. Visit https://www.redbus.in/info/track-my-bus and enter the ticket number and registered email ID to track the concerned bus.
How to book bus tickets online?
Booking a bus or making an online booking has never been this easy thanks to redBus. After setting industry standards that other competitors have struggled to reach, redBus has now raised the bar again by providing a bus booking experience like no other. Customers have to only follow these simple steps to make an online bus booking with redBus:
- Enter the Source and Destination locations in the “From” and “To” tab respectively
- Enter the “Date of Journey” and hit the “Search” button
- Select a bus of your choice from the list of buses that are displayed
- Select a seat, boarding, and dropping points and hit “Proceed to Book”
- Key in the “Passenger Information” and “Contact Information”
- You can even choose to insure your journey so that you will be covered in case of an accident or loss of luggage and then click “Proceed to Pay”
- Enter the offer code (if applicable), select your mode of payment and complete the payment procedure
Once this is done, you will receive an M-ticket on your mobile and an e-ticket on the email ID that was entered under “Contact Information.”
redBus offers online bus tickets booking option and also promotes hassle-free bus travel across India. Undergo a quick bus ticketing procedure, choose suitable bus seats, bus type and bus operator then complete your secured online payment in just a few seconds. redBus develops incredible travelling experience from selecting bus type, boarding points and operators to bus reservation at lowest fares. It also provides exciting online discounts and cashbacks upon bus booking making your transactions more rewarding. No more waiting for long hours at bus counters, go ahead, order bus tickets to have a hassle-free booking experience. There are more than 2300+ operators listed on the redBus site and app. They provide services throughout most of the cities in India.
Customers can avail a range of exclusive discounts and offers while making a bus ticket booking online. So, what are you waiting for? Trust redBus to offer you cheap bus tickets to luxury buses on a plethora of routes in India. Book bus tickets today through the official website of redBus or by using the user-friendly app.