UTC Online Reservation
In the year 2003, The Uttarakhand Transport Corporation was incorporated under the Road Transport Act. A Uttarakhand bus booking made by you is governed by the policies of this act. UTC is a road transport corporation which is managed directly by the government. With the changing times, UTC has implemented UTC online booking services which have made bookings a lot easier. Uttarakhand online bus booking can be easily done on the redBus mobile application or by visiting the redBus official website.
UTC has a fleet of around 1419 buses. The Uttarakhand Transport Corporation manages all these buses which run within the state and also connect the adjoining states of Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab, Delhi, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir. A UTC bus connects cities of the northern region to the cities of Uttarakhand.
Amenities on UTC buses
UTC buses are well equipped to cater to the needs of all kinds of passengers. A different class of buses have a different set of amenities provided. You can choose a bus and the amenities which serve your purpose the best. These amenities can be easily checked while making Uttarakhand online bus booking on the redBus app. With the redBus app, you can easily make a UTC online booking in a matter of seconds. The list of amenities provided by UTC in different buses are:
- Reclining Seats
- Charging Points
- Huge Luggage Space
- Pillows and blankets
Some of these services have to availed separately. You can choose while booking tickets to a Uttarakhand bus online.
Popular Travel Routes
UTC has a fleet size of about 1400 buses. These buses operate over 3.87 lakh kilometres. Also, these buses are used by about 1.2 Lakh people daily. The routes can be easily checked while making a UTC online bus booking. Some of the popular UTC bus routes are:
- Almora to Gurgaon
- Almora to Chandigarh
- Delhi to Almora
- Delhi to Haridwar
- Bageshwar to Bareilly
- Bhawani to Agra
- Bhawani to Dehradun
- Nainital to Delhi
- Nainital to Mukteshwar
- Dehradun to Delhi
- Dehradun to Gurgaon
- Dehradun to Jaipur
- Dehradun to Chandigarh
You can easily book Uttarakhand bus online to travel in any of the above-mentioned routes using the redBus app. You can also book a Uttarakhand Volvo by UTC for a luxurious journey.
Types of UTC Buses
The UTC manages different classes of buses. You can make a UTC bus booking after checking the different kinds of buses that are run by them. You can select the type of bus you want to travel on and make a UTC online booking on the redBus app. The different kinds of buses managed by UTC are as follows:
- Volvo Buses
- Deluxe Buses
- Air-Conditioned Buses
- Sleeper Class Buses
- Seater buses
- A/C Sleeper
- Low Floor Buses
- Ordinary Buses
The buses to staff ratio on these buses are about 3.71. Uttarakhand online bus booking can easily be made on the redBus app once you decide the bus you want to travel with.
Popular Cities Covered
UTC covers around 261 routes. These buses connect almost all the popular cities of North India. Schedules and the routes of these buses can be easily checked online. You can then book tickets to a Uttarakhand bus online. Some of the popular cities covered by the UTC buses are as follows:
All these cities can be viewed and selected on the redBus app while making a Uttarakhand online bus booking.
Popular Pilgrimage Destinations with UTC
UTC buses run throughout North India. Therefore, it drops and picks up passengers to and from different cities across North India. UTC also covers some popular pilgrimage destinations. You can make a UTC online booking by selecting any of the pilgrimage destinations in North India on the redBus app. Some of these popular pilgrimage destinations are:
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Yamunotri, Uttarakhand
- Gangotri, Uttarakhand
These places hold great importance for people with religious beliefs. UTC buses make travel to these pilgrimage spots hassle-free.
How to book a UTC bus on redBus?
UTC bus booking can now be made with a lot of ease. Earlier, Uttarakhand bus booking had to be made by standing in long queues and then waiting for your turn to buy tickets. This was tiring. Also, it required a lot of time and patience from the passengers’ side. In case the tickets were unavailable, the whole exercise turns out to be a complete waste. You can make UTC online booking of bus tickets using the redBus app by following the steps given below.
- Download the redBus mobile application. Alternatively, you can visit the official redBus website
- Open the app and log in using your credentials
- A booking window will appear where you can click on bus bookings.
- You can then enter the name of the city you want to travel from and the name of the city you want to travel to.
- You can then add the date of travel and click on 'Search'
- A list of buses managed by different service providers would be displayed on the screen
- You can then filter the results out by choosing UTC as your bus service provider. You can also look at some private bus service providers.
- You can then customize the results based on the facilities you need during your travel
- The curated list will be displayed and you can then make a choice
- Select the bus and slot based on your convenience.
- You can then select the number of tickets depending on the number of people who will be travelling
- You can then select the seats on the bus
- Then click on the ‘Book tickets’ option
- Choose from the different payment methods available, add your details and make the payment
- Your tickets get booked after the success of the payment. You can access these tickets from the ‘My bookings’ section.
Safety Measures Followed on UTC during COVID-19
UTC has taken all the necessary steps to make travel safe during the time of COVID-19. The buses are being constantly washed and sanitised. Special instructions are given to the bus managers regarding the blankets, pillows, sheets etc. These will not be used without washing. The seat covers, bars, handles etc. are being disinfected to protect the riders.