Bhopal Bus Tickets
Bhopal is the capital city of the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh, located in central India. It is a large city with a population of over 1.8 million people and is known for its rich culture and history. Bhopal is home to many historical sites, including the Manav Sangrahalay, Taj-ul-Masjid, Moti Masjid, Shaukat Mahal, and Birla Mandir as modern attractions like the Van Vihar National Park and the State Museum of Madhya Pradesh. The city is also home to many universities and educational institutions, making it an important regional learning centre. In addition, Bhopal is well-connected by road, rail, and air, and it is a popular destination for tourists and business travellers.
Bhopal is one of the green cities in the country. The city is nicknamed the City of Lakes and is blessed with natural and artificial lakes. This capital city of Madhya Pradesh has good connectivity with the neighbouring states and other parts of the country.
This capital city has a well-planned transport system for the public so that one can easily find a bus to Bhopal from other states or cities and a bus from Bhopal to other areas.
The government resumed the Bhopal bus services in September. The online availability of the Bhopal bus tickets to and from has made it safer for the public to travel during these challenging times.
Important routes to and from Bhopal
- Bhopal to Indore: The distance between these cities is 190 km by road, which takes about 3-4 hrs by bus at a starting fare of Rs. 220.
- Bhopal to Sagar: It takes around 3.30 hrs to travel by bus from one city to the other, approximately 160 km apart. The starting bus rate is Rs. 250.
- Dewas to Bhopal: The distance of 153 km is covered in around 3 hrs by bus, and the starting rate is Rs. 195.
- Bhopal to Dhule: At the starting fare of Rs. 800, the bus services take about 10 hrs to cover the 450 km between these cities.
- Pune to Bhopal: These cities are more than 800 km apart, and it takes more than 16 hrs to reach the other city by bus, and the starting bus fare is around Rs. 1000.
Popular Buses to and from Bhopal
Address in the city: Shop No.3, Hamidia Road, Hamidia Road, Near Main Railway Station, Opposite Bpcl Petrol Pump, Bhopal - 462001.
Minimum Ticket Price: INR 378
Chartered Bus is the most favoured bus operator in the Bhopal area. Their popular routes are to and from Indore Bhopal, Dewas, etc. The buses are non-Ac, AC, and luxurious with convenience options; however, all for personal comfort at the lowest price for Indore-Bhopal routes, Rs. 378.
Address in the city: Shop no 22, ISBT main Building, Road, Habib Ganj, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462023
Minimum Ticket Price: INR 1,010
This is a popular bus operator to Pune, Indore, and Ahmednagar. The buses are available in different types with varying amenities. However, all the buses have basic comfort options for charging points, lights, and security features.
Address in the city: 279, Babulal Nagar, Musakhedi, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452020.
Minimum Ticket Price: INR 1,196
A popular option for buses to Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, and Indore, this bus operator provides all the basic amenities, including charging ports and WiFi, in their buses.
Address in the city: Shop no.12, ISBT Bus Stand Parisar, Habibganj, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Pin:462016
Contact No: 9617000721
Minimum Ticket Price: 1,500
This bus operator with AC sleeper buses is more prevalent in Agra, Noida, and Delhi. The buses have WiFi, charging ports, and even toilet facilities at a minimal rate of Rs.1500 between Bhopal and Dhule.
Address in the city: Verma Travels, Shop No. 08, Ambedkar Parisar, In front of the Board Office, areasMP Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh -462011
Contact No: 0755 4203238,4203237, 07509062252,07509062258/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum Ticket Price: 1,200
This Delhi-based operator has popular routes to Delhi, Lucknow, Faizabad, etc. Buses are comfortable with chagrin ports, WiFi, etc., at the lowest rate of Rs. 1200 between Pune and Bhopal.
Boarding and Dropping Points
The major boarding points in Bhopal are
- Airport Square
- Bhopal bypass
- Bhopal railway station
- Dewas bypass
- Gandhinagar, etc.
The popular dropping points in Bhopal include
- Bus stand nadra
- Putlighar bus stand
- Board office square
- ISBT Bhopal, etc.
Important Places to visit Near Bhopal
Bhopal is the capital city of the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh and is known for its rich culture and history. Here are some places you may want to visit in Bhopal:
- Taj-ul-Masjid: This beautiful mosque is known for its grand architecture and intricate carvings.
- Bhopal Lake is a large lake in the city's heart and is famous for boating and picnics.
- Van Vihar National Park: This is a large national park home to various animals, including tigers, lions, and elephants.
- Moti Masjid: This beautiful mosque was built in the 19th century and is known for its grand architecture and intricate carvings.
- Shaukat Mahal: This grand palace was built in the 19th century and is now a popular tourist attraction in Bhopal.
- State Museum of Madhya Pradesh: This is a large museum that displays the history and culture of the region, and it is a great place to learn about the local history.
- Bharat Bhavan: This cultural centre hosts exhibitions, performances, and other events throughout the year.
- Sair Sapata is an entertainment zone on Upper Lake banks that offers various activities for kids and elders.
- Sanchi Stupa: It is a Buddhist monument built by Emperor Ashoka. Sanchi stupa is located in Sanchi, which is situated 46 km from Bhopal.
- Udayagiri caves: These caves include a set of 20 odd 5th-century caves with carvings, icon drawings, and inscriptions on the inside walls.
There are many other exciting places to visit in Bhopal, and these are just a few examples.