Indore Bus Tickets
Indore is the largest and most populated city in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. It is the administrative centre for the Indore District and the Indore Division. Indore is situated on the southern side of the Malwa Plateau. It is located 190 kilometres (120 miles) west of Bhopal, the state capital. It is India's 14th most populated city, with a population of about 2 million people. It is the state's commercial capital. It is also regarded as the state's educational centre. The Indian Institute of Technology Indore and the Indian Institute of Management Indore are two of its educational institutions. There are also various museums and monuments in the city. Throughout the year, it also organises various cultural and religious activities.
Indore has a good road transportation system and is well connected with the National Highway (NH) 52 & 47. In addition, Indore has a rich history and has many palaces & pilgrimage sites. Let us see some details about Indore bus services.
Important Routes to and From Indore
Some of the major bus routes to Indore are:
- Bhopal to Indore: The distance of this route is 195 KM, and it takes approximately 4 hours to cover this route by bus. The fare of a bus to Indore from Bhopal starts from INR 220.
- Pune to Indore: The road distance between these cities is 605 KM, and it will take around 12 hours to cover this route by bus. The fare of a bus to Indore from Pune starts from INR 700.
- Shirdi to Indore: The distance between these cities is 406 KM, and it will take approximately 8 hours to cover this route by bus. The fare of a bus to Indore from Shirdi starts from INR 450.
Some of the major bus routes from Indore are:
- Indore to Dhule: The distance of this route is 263 KM, and it takes approximately 5-6 hours to cover this route by bus. The fare of a bus from Indore to Dhule starts from INR 225.
- Indore to Malegaon: Indore is 313 KM apart from Malegaon, and it will take you around 6-7 hours to cover this route by bus. The fare of a bus from Indore starts from INR 355.
- Indore to Pune: The distance of this route is 605 KM, and it takes around 12 hours to cover this route by bus. The fare of a bus from Indore to Pune starts from INR 650.
Popular Buses to and From Indore
Some of the popular bus operators in Indore are as follows:
Address in the city: Jawahar Colony, Gwalior
Contact Number: 9039075386
Average Ticket Price: INR 500
They provide bus services from Indore to cities like Guna, Biaora, Gwalior, Shajapur, etc., including buses for return trips. They provide many bus amenities like CCTV, emergency contact systems, pillows, etc.
Address in the city: Navlakha Bus Stand, Indore – 452001.
Contact Number: 9826098195, 9827263889
Average Ticket Price: INR 110
They provide bus services to various cities from Indore, like Harda, Kannod, Khategaon, Banapura, Timarni, Hoshangabad, etc. They also offer bus amenities like a reading light, air-conditioner, charging point, etc.
Address in the city: 321, Bhawani Road, Sanawad, Khargone, Madhya Pradesh - 451111
Contact Number: 9993584595, 080-46333629
Average Ticket Price: INR 120
They provide bus services from Indore to various cities like Khandwa, Sanawad, Barwaha, etc., including buses for return trips. They also offer multiple amenities on-board like CCTV, charging points, reading lights, etc.
Address in the city: Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh – 462042.
Contact Number: 9893469870
Average Ticket Price: INR 250
They provide bus services from Indore to many cities like Bhopal, Tamai, Barghat, Balaghat, Dharna, Waraseoni, Chhindwara, etc., including buses for return trips. In addition, they provide various bus amenities like a reading light, charging port, etc.
Address in the city: Sunder Market, Columbus Tower, Elite Chauraha, Civil Lines, Jhansi.
Contact Number: 7007905979
Average Ticket Price: INR 700
They will provide bus services from Indore to cities like Kolaras, Indergarh, Karera, Dinara, Seondha, Badarwas, Lahar, etc. In addition, they provide various bus amenities like an emergency contact system, pillow, charging port, etc.
Boarding and Dropping Points in Indore
Some of the significant boarding points of Indore buses are as follows:
- Arvindo Hospital
- Pipliyahana Square
- Bepat Square
Some of the significant dropping points of Indore buses are as follows:
- Bombay Hospital Ring Road
- Dewas Bypass
- Raj Mohalla
- Rajendra Nagar
You will find frequent autos, taxis, rickshaws, etc., from the city centre to the bus above points. You can also navigate to your Indore bus boarding point via the redBus bus tracking feature.
Important Locations to visit in Indore
- Lal Bagh Palace
- Rajwada Palace
- Kanch Mandir
- Central Museum
- Khajrana Ganesh Temple
- Annapurna Temple
- Tincha Falls
- Patalpani Waterfall
- Trekking at Choral Dam
- Sarafa Bazaar
- Gomatgiri Temple
- Meghdoot Garden
- Shri Omkareshwar Jyotirlinga
- Indore White Church
- Saru Maru Palace
- Sri Krishnapura Chhatri
- Indore Zoo
- Choral Dam
You can compare the prices of various Indore buses and can choose an affordable bus ticket via redBus. redBus will also provide you with excellent customer support at all times. So book your Indore bus tickets now!