GSRTC Bus from Rajkot to Ahmedabad
GSRTC, known as the Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation, set its foot back in the year 1960 on 1st May. With a total of 8,703 buses in its fleet, GSRTC provides the best services and comfortable journeys to its passengers. It has also won various awards for its excellence in the Travel Industry.
As far as the route Rajkot to Ahmedabad is concerned, GSRTC runs a total of 197 buses including GSRTC Volvo Rajkot to Ahmedabad, covering a total distance of 215 km. All the coaches have different amenities which is enough to provide a luxurious journey to its passengers. You can use the redBus application for any information related to GSRTC Rajkot to Ahmedabad bus.
GSRTC Rajkot to Ahmedabad Bus Details
The primary goal of any company is to provide customer loyalty and satisfaction. To achieve this, Rajkot to Ahmedabad bus GSRTC focuses on the satisfaction of its customers by facilitating them with all the necessary amenities and services inside its buses.
Amenities offered on GSRTC are:
- Cushioned Seats
- Ample of Legroom
- Air Conditioners
- Luggage Space
- Thermal Screening
- GPS Tracking
To check the amenities available in the type of bus chosen, use the redBus app. There may be changes in the fares varying on the availability of some of these amenities in the buses. However, GSRTC Volvo Rajkot to Ahmedabad may have all these amenities.
Various type of GSRTC buses are:
- Deluxe Express
- Volvo Seater and Sleeper
- AC Seater and Sleeper
- Gurjar Nagri Express Buses
- Mini Buses
Passengers may note that the buses mentioned above may not necessarily be serving the route Rajkot to Ahmedabad. Look through the redBus app and know about the types of GSRTC buses running on this route.
Schedule of Rajkot to Ahmedabad bus, GSRTC:
There are various locations in Ahmedabad which lures people from different corners of the world. The route Rajkot to Ahmedabad has explicitly gained popularity because of the comfortable journey and regular availability of quality buses like the GSRTC Volvo Rajkot to Ahmedabad. The total distance of 215 km from Rajkot to Ahmedabad is covered in just 5 hours by GSRTC buses.
Although the Rajkot to Ahmedabad GSRTC bus prices vary with the type of bus selected and also with the amenities included in the ticket. The minimum amount that a passenger has to pay to board a Rajkot to Ahmedabad bus is Rs.134.
Boarding and Dropping Points
We advise all the passengers to reach their specific boarding points well in advance to the scheduled time as GSRTC buses depart on their proper timings. For Rajkot to Ahmedabad bus GSRTC time table, refer to the redBus app.
Popular boarding points in Rajkot are:
- Shastri Maidan
- GreenLand Chokdi
Popular dropping points in Ahmedabad are:
- Bapu Nagar
- Geeta Mandir Bus Stand
- Income Tax office
For a hassle-free journey, passengers must look at these points available on the redBus app.
Safety Measures on GSRTC during COVID-19
In the current times amidst coronavirus widespread where things are getting back at the average pace, public travel has also begun to operate with great care and proper precautions. redBus has taken charge of providing the safest journeys to its passengers for all routes. The level of safety in GSRTC buses booked through redBus is unmatchable.
- Thermal Screening: All the passengers are required to undergo this before entering the bus.
- Masks: No passenger or the staff member is allowed to step in the bus without a face mask.
- Hygiene: The service providers wash all the GSRTC buses inside out regularly.
- Sanitisers: We ensure proper availability of hand-sanitizers inside the buses.
- Direct Contact: No direct contact or close contact is carried out inside the buses to ensure physical distancing.
Popular Routes of GSRTC
Ahmedabad is the textile hub which attracts many tourists and people in business from across the world. There are many routes to Ahmedabad which are frequently travelled through GSRTC buses like:
- Surat to Ahmedabad
- Unjha to Ahmedabad
- Ankleshwar to Ahmedabad
In the same way, you can board a bus from Rajkot to many places near it. Some of the most popular routes starting from Rajkot are:
- Rajkot to Junagadh
- Rajkot to Virpur
- Rajkot to Jetpur
Ahmedabad has a long drawn relevance to Mahatma Gandhi and is famously known for the distinguished Sabarmati River. If you are travelling to Ahmedabad from Rajkot, it is going to cost you a minimum of Rs.134. In about 5 hours you will be able to reach your destination that is 215 km away from Rajkot. The first bus of the day leaves from Rajkot at 00:10, and the last bus leaves at 23:50.
How to travel on a GSRTC from Rajkot to Ahmedabad
If you are planning to experience the beauty and culture of Ahmedabad, you must book your Rajkot to Ahmedabad bus GSRTC tickets through redBus app. Unlike the traditional method of buying a ticket, redBus facilitates you by booking your tickets in a few clicks without any hassle.
Consider these steps for making your GSRTC bus booking on the Rajkot to Ahmedabad route with redBus.
- Make use of the redBus app.
- Mention Rajkot and Ahmedabad as the source and destination locations, respectively.
- Also, mention the date alongside the route.
- After running the search, information related to all buses for the same route will appear on your screen.
- You can use various filters like GSRTC Volvo Rajkot to Ahmedabad to make the search specific.
- After going through all the buses, select a coach that suits your preference.
- Select your seat in the seat layout.
- Select the ‘Proceed to Book’ option on the screen.
- You will have to manually fill in the personal as well as contact information in the space provided.
- In the end, make the online payment by using your debit or credit cards or PayPal.
- After the ticket confirmation, we will send an acknowledgement to you on your registered email id.