Somnath Bus Tickets
Somnath near Veraval is a holy city in Gujarat where the most significant Jyotirlinga resides. Somnath bus is most frequent from Veraval and other neighbouring cities. One can book Somnath bus tickets through the online portal easily. Several operators have buses to Somnath from other parts of the state and from Somnath to other cities.
Important routes to and from Somnath
- Somnath to Ahmedabad: The distance between these places is 407 km which takes approximately 9.30 hrs. The starting bus fare on this route is Rs. 202 for GSRTC buses and Rs. 400 for private buses.
- Somnath to Rajkot: The distance of 200 km between these places requires 6-7 hrs to travel with a starting fare of Rs. 123 in GSRTC and Rs. 400 in private buses.
- Junagadh to Somnath is a small distance of less than 100 km. It is roughly 2 hrs of travel with a starting rate of Rs. 47 for GSRTC buses and Rs. 190 for private buses.
- Somnath to Veraval is the closest bus route from Somnath. The 4 km is covered in a few minutes with a minimum fare of Rs. 13 in GSRTC buses.
- Keshod to Somnath has a distance of 50 km and it takes about an hour to travel. The minimum bus fare on this route is Rs. 33 in GSRTC buses.
Popular Buses to and from Somnath
Address in the city: Mahasagar Travels Limited, H.O. - Mahasagar Travels LTD. Kalva Chowk, Jayshree Cinema Road, Junagadh, Gujarat-362002
Contact No: 02852629341/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Average Ticket Price: INR 650
This is the most popular private bus company operating in the Ahmedabad, Rajkot, and Junagadh routes. The buses offer basic amenities for all and safety precautions. The minimal fare rendered by this operator is Rs. 600.
Address in the city: Shop-8, Hari Krishna Shopping Center-1, Nr. Hans Soc., Fulpada, Surat, Gujarat -395006
Contact No: 9998171445/ email@example.com
Average Ticket Price: INR 450
This bus operator has AC and non-AC seater buses with charging ports, reading lights, SOS service, and 24x7 call centres. Tier minimum bus fare is around Rs. 400
Address in the city: St Depot Patan Road, Near Prabhas Patan, Somnath, Veraval - 362268
Contact No: 02876-221886
Average Ticket Price: INR 20
GSRTC is the most common bus operator in Somnath, as it operates in all other major cities and places in the state. Different types of buses operate and they are normal to luxurious. The amenities will be more in the more luxurious buses and the base rate starts from Rs. 13 for the shortest route from Somnath.
Address in the city: Shop No -2, Somnath Shopping Complex, Opp Lilavanti Bhavan, Main Bazar Road, Somnath, Veraval - 362268
Contact No: 9429993377
Average Ticket Price: INR 750
A popular bus operator in Somnath, Veraval, Keshod, Ahmedabad, etc, this operator provides amenities including a cup holder, toilet services, and a hammer to break the glass in case of emergency. The lowest rate for this operator from Somnath to Ahmedabad is Rs. 600.
Address in the city: Patel Tours and Travels, B/H S. G. Highway, 59, Opp. Rural Police Headquarters, Ahmedabad, Gujarat -380051
Contact No: 8866155888/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Average Ticket Price: INR 700
Being popular in the Rajkot and Ahmedabad routes, these buses are in different types having different amenities and comfort. Their minimal bus fare would be Rs. 610.
Boarding and Dropping Points in Somnath
The most common boarding and dropping points for the Somnath bus are:
- Varneswar parking bus stand
- Patan Somnath
- Opp. Leelavathi Guesthouse
- Sukhsagar circle.
Important Locations to visit in Somnath
- Somnath Temple: The site where one of the most significant Jyotirlingas in the country situates, making it a popular pilgrim and tourist destination.
- Somnath Beach: It makes a wonderful relaxing point to unwind from the stress of life.
- Bhalka Tirth: a spot from where Lord Krishna departed for the heavenly abode after being hit by the hunter.
- Triveni Sangam Temple: Part of the river where the river Saraswati, Kapila, and Hiran confluences and joins the Arabian Sea.
- Suraj Mandir: Also known as Sun Temple, which is decorated with beautiful carvings and designs with a water storing tank.
Somnath is a place that is suitable for a visit all year round. Although summer can be very tiring with heat, this place has not seen a lesser crowd during that time.