Mumbai to Delhi Bus Timings & Fare
Bus from Mumbai to Delhi
The journey from Mumbai to Delhi is smoothly covered by a bus in 19 hours. The time to travel is dependant on India’s traffic, roads and climatic conditions.There are operators running their buses between Mumbai to Delhi bringing necessary travel convenience for several people in India. Usually, 7 buses are plying from Mumbai to Delhi. All buses are driven by proficient drivers ensuring safety during journey.
Bus From Delhi to Mumbai Bus
If this isn’t a one-way journey, you can book your return tickets from Delhi to Mumbai with ease. With a plethora of operators servicing this route, choose a bus that best meets your needs and requirements. You can even use the filter option to arrange the bus operators according to your preferred choice such as duration of travel, fare, seats available, etc. So, what are you waiting for? Book your Delhi to Mumbai bus tickets with redBus.
Operators Serving on this Route
A number of prominent operators ply buses from Bangalore (Bengaluru) to Chennai ensuring punctuality and safety for its passengers. Major operators offering various kinds of bus services are:
BOARDING & DROPPING POINTS
- Andheri (E)..Natraj Studio highway
- Andheri East
- Andheri-(E) M/s Chirag Travels, Near Natraj Studio, Below Metro Bridge
- Andheri-(E) Suvidha Travels, Sagar Hotel, Near HSBC Bank, W.E.Highway
- Bandra East
- Bandra East .ONGC Bus Stop ..
- Bandra-(E) ONGC, Near Bandra Court
- Belapur CBD
- Borivali (E)..Chirag Travels Co. National Highway
- Borivali East
- Borivali-(E) M/s Chirag Travels, National Dairy Farm, Opp. National Park Gate, Near Omkareshwar Temple.
- Charoti Naka
- Chembur East
- CST Station
- Goregaon (E) Ratna Travels, Before Aray Bridge
- Goregaon (E)..Virvani Bus Stop
- Goregaon East
- Jogeshwari East
- Kashimira East
- Kashimira- Near Western Hotel
- Kashimira..Western Hotel
- Malad (E)..Pushpa Park
- Malad East
- Malad-(E) Pushpa Park Bus Stop
- Mumbai, Ghodbunder, Near Fountain Hotel 9389666333,9389666222,9389666444
- Santacruz (E)..Pan Bhai High School Bridge ending
- Santacruz East
- Santacruz-(E) Panbai High School
- Sion-(E) Vrundavan Hotel
- Vasai Phata
- Vasai Phata- Taj Hotel
- VIle Parle (E) ..High way Bridge Eanding
- Vile Parle East
- Vile Parle(E) End Of Bridge Ending, Below Fly Over Bridge, Sambhaji Nagar Bus Stop.
- Virar Phata
- Connaught Place
- Dhaula Kuan
Mumbai to Delhi Bus Types
Various types of buses serving passengers from Bangalore (Bengaluru) to Chennai ensuring safety and comfort. A few bus services are:
- A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- NON A/C Sleeper (2+1)
Sixth among the world’s top ten commercial centers, Mumbai generates 5% of India"s GDP. Apart from having leading financial Institutions and many business conglomerates it also is the headquarter of Indian Entertainment Industry, with bollywood stars residing there which is also an attraction for tourists. Business opportunities, as well as the potential for a higher standard of living, attract migrants and it’s rightly called “The City of Dreams”. Though the best time to visit is between November and February, tourists visit all the year round .Mumbai"s culture offers a cosmopolitan lifestyle with a variety of food, entertainment and the city rarely sleeps at night.
Delhi the capital city of India, is a city of varied distinctions. It is not only the political center of the country but is also a major tourist destination. Due to its unique distinction the city witnesses millions of travelers flocking to the city from all corners of the world. Delhi is a charming city and offers to its tourists a rare opportunity to enjoy old world charm of old Delhi and soak in the modern thrill of New Delhi. There is plenty to see and do in the city. Some of the major attractions of the city include the Red Fort, Jantar Mantar, Raj Ghat, India Gate and much more.
Avail Discounts on Online Bus Bookings in redBus
You can now book route tickets from Mumbai to Delhi at redBus.in. Apply time to time redBus offers on online bus ticket booking. Save some money and memories too!