Hans Travels Bus Ticket Booking
Hans Travels has been operating since the 1980s and has a huge experience in providing conveyance services to people. They offer buses for many different cities throughout the day and are tied up with redBus to provide e-ticketing service to passengers. The majority of routes covered by Hans Travels buses are in Uttar Pradesh, Gujrat, Madhya Pradesh, and Rajasthan. They provide many types of sleeper and seater buses for every type of passenger. The widespread network of offices of Hans Travels across India helps in providing better services to passengers. Hans Travels buses are known for on-time departure and arrival on destination.
Bus Types offered by Hans Travels
Hans Travels offer a variety of buses which are:
- Non-AC Sleeper (2+1)
- Non-AC Sleeper/Seater (2+1)
- Bharat Benz AC Sleeper (2+1)
- AC Sleeper (2+1)
- Volvo Multi-Axle Sleeper AC
- Bharat Benz AC Seater (2+2)
- Volvo AC Sleeper (2+1)
- Mercedes Benz AC Sleeper
Amenities Offered by Hans Travels
The amenities offered may change according to the bus and ticket type. The generally offered set of amenities by Hans Travels buses are:
- Charging Point
- Reading Light
- Personal TV
- Air Conditioner
- Water Bottle
- Fire Extinguisher
Popular Routes of Hans Travels
You can check the frequency of buses on any route via redBus like you can look for Hans Travel Indore, Hans Travels Dhule, etc. bus schedule. Some of the major routes covered by Hans Travels buses are as follows:
- Indore to Dhule
- Indore to Malegaon
- Mhow to Shirpur
- Rau to Shirpur
- Indore to Sendhwa
- Pandhurna to Bhopal
The shortest route served by Hans Travels is Pandhurna to Bhopal and the longest route served is Deoli to Bhopal. One can check the fare of any Hans Travels bus via redBus mobile application or website. Hans Travels provides economical as well as luxurious conveyance facilities for each section of the society. You can filter buses for any route of your favourite operator on redBus like you can search for Hans Travels Indore bus, Hans Travels Jaipur bus, Hans Travels Bhopal bus, etc.
How do I book a Hans Travels bus ticket online with redBus?
One should follow the steps mentioned below to book a Hans Travels bus ticket via redBus:
- Download the mobile application of redBus or visit www.redbus.in.
- You will see ‘From’ & ‘To’ sections where you will enter your starting point and final destination details and then select your date of travel. Click on ‘Search Buses’.
- All the buses on your desired day & route will be displayed. Select a Hans Travels bus and the seat layout of that bus will be displayed.
- Select your seat and enter your mobile number, mail-id & name on the next page.
- Do the payment and you will receive your e-ticket/M-ticket.
Safety Measures followed on Hans Travels
The safety measures followed on Hans Travels buses are:
- Staff members are free of any kind of infection and wear masks.
- Hand sanitisers & temperature checking facility will be provided to passengers on Hans Travels buses.
- Hans Travels buses are sanitised at proper intervals.
- Brings your blanket/linen to avoid the risk of Covid-19.
redBus has recently launched a Safety+ category under which buses follow all the aforementioned preventive measures against the Covid-19 outbreak. One should check for the Safety+ category of their bus before booking a ticket with redBus. redBus makes sure that all the travel regulations laid by the regulatory authorities regarding the Covid-19 situation are strictly followed. You will get a safe travel experience via Hans Travels buses.
The Hans Travel Indore contact number is 0731-251000789 and 9424388888 and one can contact Hans Travel Indore office in case of any query. You can also find the Hans Travel contact number and other info. on redBus. You can also contact the redBus customer support executive who will provide you assistance at any time 24*7. redBus is trusted by many users around the globe and will always provide you with authentic bus services.
One can also apply coupon codes while booking with redBus to get a discount. Book your Hans Travels ticket now!