Neeta Tours and Travels is a renowned bus operator in India headquartered in Maharashtra. They started their services in 2000 and today has an inventory of more than 1398 buses. They have the largest fleet of Volvo buses in the country. Neeta Travels is a leading online bus booking service that is providing its services in major states like Goa, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Telangana, Rajasthan, and Karnataka. They have a wide operational network of buses in over 64 cities. They cover more than 284 routes in the country. They have an excellent staff who is known for effectively assisting passengers with their every need during the journey. Neeta Travels runs completely safe and comfortable buses to travel. With them, passengers always have a memorable road trip experience.
Bus Types Offered by Neeta Travels
Neeta Travels has a large fleet of buses. Some of the popular bus types of Neeta Travels are as follows:
- Volvo multi-axle semi-sleeper
- AC seater (2+1)
- A/C Seater (2+2)
- Volvo multi-axle sleeper
- Mercedes Benz A/C (2+2)
- Non-AC seater (2+2)
- Bharat Benz A/C Seater (2+1)
- Mercedes Benz A/C (2+2)
- Volvo multi-axle AC seater
- Benz AC seater (2+2)
Amenities Offered by Neeta Tours and Travels
Neeta Tours and Travels prides itself on providing a comfortable journey to its passengers. It offers every possible facility that passengers may require during their travel. Some of the popular amenities offered by Neeta Travels are:
- Reading light
- Emergency contact number
- Charging point
- Hammer (to break glass)
- Tour guide
Popular Routes of Neeta Travels
Neeta Travels buses cover 1154 routes daily. They also run 394 night buses. The shortest route traveled by Neeta Tours and Travels bus operator is Pune to Mahabaleshwar and its longest route is Mumbai to Mahabaleshwar. Here are some of the popular routes of Neeta Travels:
- Mumbai to Pune
- Shirdi to Nasik
- Nasik to Mumbai
- Pune to Lonavala
- Mumbai to Nasik
- Pune to Mumbai
- Lonavala to Pune
- Mumbai to Lonavala
- Shirdi to Mumbai
How Do I Book a Neeta Travels Bus Ticket Online with redBus?
To book your Neeta Travels bus ticket through redBus follow the given steps:
- Go to or download the app of redBus.
- Here enter your ‘Source’ and ‘Destination’ details along with the ‘Journey Date’.
- Click on ‘Search Buses’.
- A list of the available buses with their details will be displayed.
- Now go to the right-hand side of the webpage and click on the ‘Operator’ tab there. Select ‘Neeta Travels’ and click ‘Apply’.
- If you are using the app then click on ‘Sort & Filter’. From there choose the ‘Bus Operator’ tab and select ‘Neeta Travels’. Now click ‘Apply’.
- Select your bus from the options available.
- Choose your seat and Boarding plus Dropping points.
- Now click on ‘Proceed to Book’.
- Enter the details in the passengers’ details form.
- Click ‘Proceed to Pay’.
Your bus will be booked and confirmed for the journey.
Safety Measures Followed on Neeta Travels
Keeping in consideration the current coronavirus situation, Neeta Tours and Travels service is following all the precautionary measures for prevention against COVID-19. They have taken the following steps to ensure passenger safety on the journey:
- Thermal screening of staff.
- Compulsory mask wearing for everyone.
- Provision of hand sanitizers.
- No blankets/linen service for the time being.
- Deep cleaned buses.
Also, redBus has launched a Safety+ program for enhanced safety of passengers. Under this program, customers can book buses with Safety+ tag on them by going to . These buses are completely safe to travel during coronavirus.
To book your bus call on Neeta Travels contact number or redBus toll-free number 09945600000. You can also email at
redBus is offering multiple cashback offers and discounts for booking online buses. So, make your journey safe, convenient, and affordable at the same time with redBus online booking.