Neeta Tours and Travels Bus Details
Q: What is the Total Number of Routes covered by Neeta Tours and Travels on daily basis?
A: Neeta Tours and Travels covers 1154 routes (approx.) on daily basis.
Q: What is the total number of Night Service Buses run by Neeta Tours and Travels?
A: There are 394 night buses run by Neeta Tours and Travels.
Q: What is the shortest & the longest route covered by Neeta Tours and Travels?
A: Shortest route is Pune to Mahabaleshwar Package and Longest route is Mumbai to Mahabaleshwar Package.
Q: What is the contact details of Neeta Tours and Travels?
A: Opp, Gokul Hotel, SV Road, BOrivali west, Mumbai
Q: Is it better to make a Neeta Tours and Travels reservation online or at a counter?
A: It is more convenient to make a Neeta Travels booking online, and not at a counter. On redBus, you can pick the bus type, amenities, seats and routes with a few handy filters. The online payment process is also a breeze– redBus accepts all major credit and debit cards as well as bank transfers and e-wallet payments. You can make your Neeta bus reservation in just a few minutes from the comfort of your couch or on the go using the redBus app. All this, plus exclusive deals and discounts, spell out an offer that is too good to refuse.
Q: What is the benefit of travelling on a Neeta Volvo?
A: Volvo is an automobile manufacturer known for its excellent levels of comfort and safety. The buses are packed with luxurious amenities and the structure is such that passengers can enjoy restful sleep even as the bus goes over potholes. Neeta Travels has a variety of Volvo buses in their fleet, including Volvo multi-axle semi-sleeper, Volvo multi-axle sleeper, and Volvo multi-axle AC seater. The seat layouts of these buses vary, as will other amenities such as wet towels, blankets, water bottles and televisions.
Q: What other Neeta bus types can I choose from?
A: Apart from the Neeta Volvo, passengers looking to travel onboard a Neeta bus can opt for Benz AC seater 2+2, Non-AC seater 2+2, and AC seater 2+1. Not all buses ply on all routes, so you might not be able to choose from the complete range of Neeta bus types once you’ve selected your route.
Q: How do I find a Neeta Travels bus on redBus?
A: You can use the handy filters to view only Neeta Travels buses on redBus. You’ll first have to enter your pick-up point, final destination, and date of travel. Once you hit “Search buses”, a thorough list of all bus operators pop up. You can then use the filters to bring up only Neeta Travels buses. Customize this list further by selecting a price range, amenity, or travel time.
Q: What routes does Neeta Travels cover?
A: Neeta Travels has a good frequency of buses running throughout the country during different times of the day and night. Some top routes serviced by this bus operator include Thane to Lonavala, Ahmednagar to Mumbai, Pune to Satara, Ahmednagar to Mumbai, and Lonavala to Sawantwadi. Apart from routes within Maharastra, Neeta Travels also has buses going to Bengaluru, Baroda, Coimbatore, Delhi, and Jaipur.
Q: What amenities will my Neeta Travels bus booking give me access to?
A: The amenities you can experience depending on the type of Neeta bus you choose. For travelers’ comfort and enjoyment, these buses have reading lights, charging points, blankets, and pillows. You might also be able to enjoy access to music and movies while on board.
Q: Who can I talk to if I have an issue with the Neeta bus during my journey?
A: If you have an issue with the bus, the bus operator or fellow passengers, you are advised to get in touch with the bus operator directly. They are well-placed to help you out. If you encounter problems while booking your ticket on redBus, selecting a bus or finding your reservation in your email, you can get in touch with redBus customer service. They will ask you for relevant information and do their best to assist you.
Q: Do I have to pay a booking fee over and above my Neeta Travels bus booking?
A: When making a Neeta bus reservation on redBus, you will not need to pay additional booking fees. redBus endeavors to give you the best rates possible. With the discounts and deals that you get as well as the budget-friendly options, you may find that your ticket is even cheaper when bought on redBus that when purchased through a travel agent.
Q: How do I elect to board a Neeta bus from a particular pick-up point?
A: You can select the most convenient boarding point during the first stage of making your Neeta Travels bus booking on redBus. When you enter your departure point, be sure to select the most convenient pick-up point in the area. Not all bus operators stop at all points so you might not find the closest pick-up point on the list. Once you’ve successfully made your reservation, we recommend that you contact the bus conductor to confirm that they will indeed be stopping at your pick-up point.
Neeta Tours and Travels Bus Routes & Timings
Neeta Tours & Travels Bus Ticket Booking
Neeta Tours and Travels was incorporated in 2000 by Mr. Sunil Savla. They have grown a lot since then and have a massive fleet size of 1398 buses. They are headquartered in Pune & Mumbai and cover 64 cities of India. They provide frequent bus services to many routes & cover more than 1100 routes each day. You can get Neeta Tours and Travels online ticket booking services via redBus. Let us see more details about Neeta Tours and Travels bus services.
Bus Types offered by Neeta Tours & Travels
The various types of buses offered by Neeta Tours and Travels are:
- Volvo Multi-Axle AC Semi Sleeper
- Benz AC Seater (2+2)
- Bharat Benz AC Seater (2+2)
- Volvo Multi-Axle B9R Semi Sleeper
- Non-AC Seater (2+2)
- Bharat Benz AC Seater (2+1)
- Volvo AC Semi Sleeper (2+2)
The various types of amenities provided by Neeta Tours & Travels on-board are as follows:
- Audio Entertainment
- Emergency Contact System
- Reading Light
- Charging Point
- Video Entertainment
Popular Routes of Neeta Tours and Travels
Some of the major routes covered by Neeta Tours and Travels are as follows:
- Mumbai to Pune: The distance of this route is 148 KM and it takes around 5 hours to cover this route by bus. The first Neeta Tours bus on this route departs from Mumbai at 4:45 AM and the last bus departs at 10:35 PM. The starting fare of Neeta Tour buses on this route is INR 700.
- Shirdi to Nasik: The distance of this route is 88 KM and it takes around 2 hours to cover this route by bus. The first Neeta Tours bus on this route departs from Shirdi at 9 AM while the last bus departs at 10:30 PM.
- Goa to Pune: The distance of this route is 440 KM and it takes approximately 10-11 hours to cover this route by bus. The first Neeta Tours bus on this route leaves from Goa at 4 PM while the last bus departs at 8:312 PM. The starting fare of Neeta Tours and Travels buses on this route is INR 967.
- Mahabaleshwar to Mumbai: The distance of this route is 261 KM and it takes around 8 hours to cover this route by bus. The first Neeta Tours bus on this route departs from Mahabaleshwar at 9:29 AM and the last bus leaves at 9:15 PM. You can find Neeta Tours buses for various other routes on redBus like Neeta Tours and Travels Ahmedabad bus, etc.
How do I book a Neeta Tours bus ticket online with redBus?
The procedure for Neeta Tours and Travels online ticket booking with redBus is as follows:
- Open the redBus mobile application/website and enter your details in the ‘From’, ‘To’, and ‘Date’ section of the homepage & click on ‘Search Buses’.
- Select your Neeta Tours bus from the list of available buses. redBus also lets you filter buses of your preferred operator & click on ‘Proceed to Book’.
- Select your seat & enter the contact & passenger details on the next page.
- Complete the payment process to confirm your Neeta Tours bus ticket.
Safety Measures followed on Neeta Tours and Travels
The safety measures followed on Neeta Tours and Travels buses regarding the Covid-19 pandemic are as follows:
- All the Neeta buses are sanitised at proper intervals.
- Staff members wear face masks.
- Thermal scanning of passengers at the time of boarding the bus.
- Hand sanitisers will be a part of offered amenities on-board.
- Blankets will not be provided by Neeta Tours & Travels due to the Covid-19 situation.
You should look for the Safety+ category before booking a bus ticket with redBus. All the Safety+ buses on redBus follow the aforementioned precautions against the ongoing pandemic.
redBus provides exclusive offers to its users from time to time. You can also apply a coupon code on redBus (if available) to lower the price of your bus ticket. The Neeta Tours and Travels contact number is 02816198035. Do Neeta Tours and Travels online ticket booking via redBus now!
Neeta Tours and Travels Bus Services
Neeta Tours and Travels has a good frequency of buses that run all throughout the day promoting safety and comfort of passengers. Neeta Tours and Travels staff are known for assisting passengers consistently. Travellers prefer Neeta Tours and Travels due to its convenient and on time bus services across various city routes.
Neeta Tours and Travels Online Bus Ticket Booking on redBus
Booking Neeta Tours and Travels online bus tickets from redBus is fast and simple. You can book Neeta Tours and Travels ticket by choosing online secured payment options at any time. Every traveller is eligible to ongoing offers and cash backs.