Odisha Unlock 4.0 Travel Guidelines
Last Updated on: 28th Sep 2020
The state of Odisha has released new travel guidelines for Unlock 4.0. The recent phase of COVID-19 lockdown in India has come with the easing of travel restrictions. Odisha has also issued fresh guidelines with more relaxation on intrastate and interstate travel.
A list of activities has been permitted in Odisha, except the containment zones. Given below are the intra-state and inter-state travel guidelines for Odisha. The information is subject to change according to the updates by the Odisha Government.
Odisha Intrastate Travel Guidelines
- 8 bus operators with 30+ services on 10 routes are now live in Odisha.
- The government is expected to issue fresh guidelines on intrastate travel during Unlock 4.0 soon.
- Night curfew shall be lifted in Unlock 4.0 in the state.
Odisha Interstate Travel Guidelines
- No restriction on inter-State & intra-State movement of persons, private vehicles & goods.
- No separate permission/approval/e-permit required for such movements.
- All passengers are required to be under home quarantine for 14 days unless willing to exit the state within 72 hours.
For more information, check out:
You can visit redBus.in to check bus boarding points, bus schedule, and book bus tickets in Odisha. redBus provides a hassle-free experience of booking bus tickets online in Odisha.