SRS Travels is a leading bus operator service based in Karnataka and is an accredited member of reputed travel associations in India like the Indian Association of Tour Operators, Karnataka State Tourism Development Corporation, and Travel Agents Association of India. The SRS bus booking service provides tour and travel packages service across various cities of India. The reputed bus operator company began its journey in 1971 and today comprises 600+ buses that run various travel routes. With its large fleet of buses, SRS Travels offers plenty of bus options to choose from. The SRS bus travel operator is trusted for its secure and on-time services. The several tour packages offered by the operator makes your travel affordable and convenient. SRS Travels booking is synonymous with punctual, comfortable and safe travel journeys.
Bus Types Offered by SRS Bus Booking Service
SRS Travels offers a range of buses for different travel needs.
- A/C Sleeper (2+2)
- Deluxe buses
- Volvo A/C Multi-Axle Semi-sleeper (2+2)
- Executive Air Buses
- Non-A/C Seater & Non-A/C Sleeper bus
SRS Travels offers plenty of facilities to make your travel journey easy and comfortable.
- Personal charging point
- Blankets and pillow
- Overhead light
- Water bottle
- Wet napkins
- Personal TV
- Bus tracking
- Air freshener
- Fire extinguisher
- Emergency exit
- Hammer (to break glass in case of emergency)
- 24X7 call centre support
Popular Routes of SRS Travels
SRS bus booking service operates on approximately 13,828 travel routes across different cities. A few popular bus routes are:
- Ahmedabad to Bangalore
- Bangalore to Pushkar
- Jodhpur to Bangalore
- Mumbai to Mangalore
- Bangalore to Rajkot
The bus fare varies from location to location depending on the distance. However, the average cost is around INR 3000. The shortest route covered by SRS Travels is Chitradurga to Surat and the longest route is Ranebennur to Surat.
How Do I Book an SRS Bus Ticket Online with redBus?
For SRS Travels online booking, follow the below steps:
- Download the redBus app or visit the official website
- Here, fill in your pickup and drop destination and the date you want to travel on
- Click on the “Search Buses” button
- A list of available buses along with their fare, seat availability, and other details will be displayed
- On the right-hand side of the web page, click on the “Operator” tab, select “SRS Travels” and click “Apply”
- If you’re on the app, click on “Sort & Filter”, scroll down and click the “Bus Operator” tab, select “SRS Travels” and click “Apply”
- Select your preferred bus.
- Now choose your seat and select the boarding and dropping points
- Then click on proceed to book.
- Fill in the passenger details form.
- Click on proceed to pay.
Safety Measures Followed on SRS Travels
SRS bus booking service follows all the necessary safety measures for the health and wellness of its passengers. Some of the safety and precautionary measures followed by SRS Travels Bangalore are:
- Staff with masks
- No blankets/linens
- Deep cleaned buses
- Regular temperature checks
- Hand sanitizers in every bus
redBus is a responsible online tour and travel booking service that prioritizes passenger’s safety above anything else. In the wake of COVID-19, redBus has introduced a new Safety+ program where passengers can look for safety buses that ensure complete protection against the spread of infection. The Safety+ buses follow special safety measures like thermal screening, mandatory following of travel guidelines, etc., safeguarding travelers from the coronavirus. One can look for buses with Safety+ tag to book these buses for their journey.
For SRS Travels booking, contact on SRS Travels contact number or call +919945600000. You can even visit - https://www.redbus.in/info/redcare/
You can also avail heavy discounts and cashback offers on SRS Travels online booking with redBus.