About Chartered Bus
Total Number of Buses Offered by Chartered Bus: 700+
Started Operating in: 2001
Head Office: Ahmedabad, Gujrat.
Types of Bus Services Offered: AC seater bus, AC sleeper bus, Non-AC seater bus, Non-AC sleeper bus, etc.
Popular routes served: Indore to Bhopal, Dhar to Indore, Chapda to Indore, Indore to Kannod, etc.
Amenities offered: Air conditioning, WIFI, headsets, personal TV, reading light, charging point, etc.
Chartered Bus Booking
The Chartered bus is a leading bus booking service in Central, Western, and North India. It offers road travel services all across the country. With a fleet of 700+ buses operating on 600+ routes, Chartered bus service runs all day and night to provide safe and convenient travel to passengers. Chartered Bus is a subsidiary of Chartered Speed which is present across various modes of transport such as city buses, BRTS, School buses, Staff buses, Airport buses, Taxis and Bike sharing. Chartered bus operators travel on all the major routes from Indore to Pune, Indore to Ratlam, Bhopal to Indore, Indore to Neemuch, and Indore to Mandsaur.
Not only this, but a Chartered bus booking service is also available in cities like Surat, Kota, Rewa, Thane, Ahmedabad, Jabalpur, Vapi, and Baroda. Chartered bus in association with Ahmedabad Janmarg Ltd. also operates approximately 40 BRTS buses.
With well-cleaned and maintained buses and skilled drivers, Chartered bus is known for its quality services. They are punctual and safe for travelling. Customers love the highly cooperative staff of Chartered bus services. And those who travel in them once book them time and again for their every travel need.
The duration for the first and last bus and the fare varies from route to route. The shortest route covered by the Chartered bus booking service is Dhamnod to Mumbai, and its longest route is Nadiad to Mumbai.
So BOOK NOW and enjoy the benefits along with a safe ride.
Why Choose Chartered Bus?
- The Chartered Bus is a well-known bus company in central and western India, with more than 700 buses per day operating in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, and Assam.
- The company also provides government approved state buses for some state transport unions.
- Approximately 260 buses of the Chartered bus currently have a live bus tracking system enabled.
- They are available for both short-distance as well as long-distance routes.
- The Chartered bus booking allows M-ticket for convenient boarding and also provide a soft copy of the receipt for office claims.
- The buses provide luxurious amenities such as WiFi, snacks, reading lights, water bottles etc.
- The biggest reason to go for the Chartered bus booking is their punctuality and round the clock customer service.
- Most importantly, they comply with all the precautionary guidelines and maintain the buses as per the safety norms by cleaning and disinfecting the vehicles regularly.
Book Train Tickets with redRail!
Looking for train tickets to your destination? You can now book railway tickets within a few steps on redRail, our latest train ticket booking platform. redRail is the authorized IRCTC partner that offers super-convenient train ticketing experience to travelers. Check out redRail :