Kallada Travels Bus Details
Q: What is the Total Number of Routes covered by Kallada Travels on daily basis?
A: Kallada Travels covers 16701 routes (approx.) on daily basis.
Q: What is the total number of Night Service Buses run by Kallada Travels?
A: There are 8704 night buses run by Kallada Travels.
Q: What is the shortest & the longest route covered by Kallada Travels?
A: Shortest route is Coimbatore to Mumbai and Longest route is Thiruvananthapuram to Mumbai.
Q: What is the contact details of Kallada Travels?
Q: Do I have to carry an identity proof with me while traveling on a Kallada Travels bus?
A: Yes, it is advised for you to carry a document that serves as your proof of identity while traveling on a Kallada Travels bus. You are supposed to show it to the conductor while boarding your bus along with your ticket, SMS, or M-ticket. Other than that, you may be asked to produce your identity proof anytime throughout the journey.
Q: What kind of buses can I avail while traveling via Kallada Travels?
A: The kind of buses you can avail depends on the source to the destination of your journey. However, the most common types of buses operated by Kallada Travels are A/C Sleeper (2+1), A/C Seater(2+1), NON-A/C Seater (2+1), NON-A/C Sleeper (2+1), Volvo Multi-Axle B9R Semi Sleeper (2+2), Volvo Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2), Volvo A/C Multi-Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2), Volvo Multi-Axle A/C Sleeper (2+1), and Scania Multi-Axle A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2).
Q: I have lost the print out of my Kallada bus booking ticket. How can I get a copy of the same?
A: There is no reason to worry if you have lost your ticket. You can retrieve your ticket under your booking history section on your registered redBus account. Also, the M-ticket and SMS is sent to your registered mobile number and email id you have provided at the time of booking. You can also show the same at the time of boarding your bus.
Q: What kind of facilities can I expect on a Kallada bus?
A: While passenger amenities may depend on the kind of bus you’ve booked your tickets in, a couple of facilities are common across most Kallada Travels buses. These include CCTV cameras, air-conditioning, overhead reading lights fitted overhead, a charging point for your mobile, Wi-Fi, a pillow and blanket, wet napkins, water bottles, snacks and a personal TV in some cases.
Q: How can I use the live tracking facility for the Kallada Travels bus I have booked my tickets in and when are the tracking details available?
A: Kallada Travels provides a live tracking facility that comes with every booking. On the day of your journey, a couple of hours before the boarding time, a tracking link for the bus in which you’re scheduled to travel, is sent to you on your registered mobile number. This link helps you track the real-time location of the bus and the route it is taking once the bus has departed from the source. This is really helpful if you’re boarding the bus mid-point since you know when exactly to leave your home and reach the stop.
Q: Do I have to create an account to book a ticket online?
A: No, it is not mandatory to have an account while booking a ticket online with Kallada Suresh Travels. You can book as a guest user as well on redBus. However, it is advised for you to register yourself on the redBus website or book through the redBus app since this way you can save your personal details along with the payment information every time you book a ticket. A registered account also saves your booking history so that’s a bonus.
Q: How many buses does Kallada Travels have?
A: With one of the largest bus operators in South India, Kallada travels has 155 busses running in the day time and 8704 busses running at night covering over 16701 routes per day.
Q: What are the top routes for Kallada Travels?
A: The top routes covered by the Kallada Travels are:
Bangalore to Palakkad: The first bus from Bangalore to Palakkad departs at 03:00 AM, and the last bus leaves at 11:30 PM.
Bangalore to Ernakulam: The first bus from Bangalore to Ernakulam departs around 3:00 AM, while the last bus on this route is at 11:30 PM.
Salem to Ernakulam: The first bus from Salem departs at 12:15 AM, while the last bus leaves at 11:55 PM.
There are more routes covered by the Kallada bus other than these routes. You can check details of all of them on redBus.
Kallada Travels Bus Ticket Booking
Kallada Travels is one of the renowned bus operators in the country with a staggering fleet size of over 7730 buses. It provides conveyance facilities in five states of India including Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Kerala, etc. Kallada Tours and Travels have been serving in the travel services sector since 1975 and provide various types of buses for travellers with diverse needs and budgets. Read on to know more about Kallada Travels bus services & Kallada Travels online booking.
Bus Types offered by Kallada Travels
Kallada Travels offers a diverse range of buses; some of the most prominent ones are listed below:
- Non-AC Seater/Sleeper (2+1)
- AC Sleeper (2+1)
- Volvo Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- Volvo Multi Axle AC Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- Scania Multi Axle AC Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- Volvo Multi Axle AC Sleeper (2+1)
Amenities Offered by Kallada Travels
The amenities offered may vary depending on the type of bus and seating accommodation booked by the passenger. The most commonly offered amenities by Kallada Travels buses are listed below:
- Water Bottle
- Charging Point
- Reading Light
- Video Entertainment
- Central Television
- Cup Holder
Popular Routes of Kallada Travels
Some of the major routes operated by Kallada Travels are mentioned below:
- Bangalore to Ernakulam: The first Kallada Travels bus on this route leaves from Bangalore at 03:00 AM & the last bus departs from Bangalore at 11:30 PM. The distance of this route is around 520 KM and it will take around 11-12 hours to cover this route by a bus. One can check the fare of any Kallada Travels Bangalore bus via redBus mobile application/website.
- Bangalore to Palakkad: The first bus on this route departs from Bangalore at 03:00 AM and the last bus departs at 11:30 PM. The road distance of this route is 394 KM. It will take you 8-9 hours to cover this route by bus. You can filter Kallada Travels Bangalore buses easily via the redBus mobile application. One can also check the timing of any Kallada Travels Bangalore bus via redBus.
- Ernakulam to Thiruvananthapuram: The first bus on this route departs from Ernakulam at 02:20 AM and the last bus departs at 05:00 AM. The distance of this route is around 200 KM and it would take five hours to complete this journey by bus.
- Salem to Ernakulam: The first bus on this route departs from Salem at 12:15 AM & the last bus departs at 11:55 PM. The road distance between these cities is 342 KM. It will take around 7-8 hours to cover this route by bus.
There are many more routes covered by Kallada Travels buses like Kallada Travels Madiwala buses, Kallada Travels Krishnagiri buses, etc. which can be checked on redBus.
How do I book a Kallada Travels bus ticket online with redBus?
The steps for Kallada Travels online booking with redBus are listed below:
- Download the redBus mobile application or visit .
- Enter your boarding place in the ‘From’ section & your destination in the ‘To’ section visible on the interface along with your preferred journey date/day. After entering the details, click on ‘Search Buses’.
- All the buses available on your selected route will be displayed, you can select Kallada Travels Buses from the list. redBus also gives you the option of filtering buses of any preferred operator. Select any bus and the seat layout will be displayed to you of that particular bus.
- Select your seat and enter your name & contact info. on the next page.
- Do the payment to confirm your Kallada Travels bus ticket. The Kallada Travels contact number & e-ticket of your booked bus will be provided to you.
Safety Measures followed on Kallada Travels
redBus recently launched a Safety+ feature under which the buses follow safety measures against the Covid-19 outbreak. The safety measures followed on Kallada Travels buses are:
- Buses are sanitised after each trip.
- Hand sanitisers are provided as amenities.
- Staff members are equipped with masks.
- Regular temperature checking facility is also provided in Kallada Travels buses.
One should see for the Safety+ mark before booking a bus ticket on redBus mobile application or website. You will get a safe travel experience via Safety+ buses.
redBus doesn’t impose any unnecessary chargers on its users and also provides coupon codes from time to time which can be used to get a discount on the total ticketing price. One can apply the coupon code at the time of booking their trip with redBus. Book your Kallada Travels bus ticket now!
Kallada Travels Bus Services
Kallada Travels has a good frequency of buses that run all throughout the day promoting safety and comfort of passengers. Kallada Travels staff are known for assisting passengers consistently. Travellers prefer Kallada Travels due to its convenient and on time bus services across various city routes.
Book Kallada Travels Online Bus Tickets
Booking Kallada Travels online bus tickets from redBus is fast and simple. You can book Kallada Travels ticket by choosing online secured payment options at any time. Every traveller is eligible to ongoing offers and cashbacks.