Gujarat Unlock 4.0 Travel Guidelines
Last Updated on: 10th Sep 2020
The state of Gujarat has released new travel guidelines for Unlock 4.0. The recent phase of COVID-19 lockdown in India has come with the easing of travel restrictions. Gujarat has also issued fresh guidelines with more relaxation on intrastate and interstate travel.
A list of activities has been permitted in Gujarat, except the containment zones. Given below are the intra-state and inter-state travel guidelines for Gujarat. The information is subject to change according to the updates by the Gujarat Government.
Gujarat Intrastate Travel Guidelines
- Passengers have to arrive at the bus station 30:00 minutes before the trip departure time. Ticket holders will not be allowed to sit in bus from any other place/ pick up point.
- Passengers will be required to wear a mask compulsorily at the bus station as well as during journey. Also, passengers have to follow social distancing and the guidelines published by the Government from time to time.
- Total 150 BOs are now live with their services.
- GSRTC has opened Geeta Mandir Bus Stand and added more Express and Stating Sleeper services from July onward.
- Special distancing is to be maintained 50% in Ahmedabad and Surat and 60% in rest of Gujarat.
- GSRTC stopped services between Ahmedabad - Surat - Ahmedabad from 13th July onward. AMC restricted entries from Surat due to high cases in Surat.
- Total 1200 Services are on hold by GSRTC connecting Surat.
- People residing in containment zones ( be it government employees, shop owners, labourers etc) are prohibited to travel outside their area.
Gujarat Interstate Travel Guidelines
No restrictions on interstate travel.
For more information, check out:
You can visit redBus.in to check bus boarding points, bus schedule, and book bus tickets in Gujarat. redBus provides a hassle-free experience of booking bus tickets online in Gujarat.