Bihar Unlock 4.0 Travel Guidelines
Last Updated on: 28th Sep 2020
The state of Bihar has released new travel guidelines for Unlock 4.0. The recent phase of COVID-19 lockdown in India has come with the easing of travel restrictions. Bihar has also issued fresh guidelines with more relaxation on intrastate and interstate travel.
A list of activities has been permitted in Bihar, except the containment zones. Given below are the intra-state and inter-state travel guidelines for Bihar. The information is subject to change according to the updates by the Bihar Government.
Bihar Intrastate Travel Guidelines
- 20 bus operators have started 72 services on 16 routes.
- BSRTC and BSTDC are still waiting for government orders to start their services.
- While buses will have 100% seating capacity, social distancing would be followed while boarding and deboarding the bus.
- Lockdown imposed in Patna and other 11 districts such as Purnia, Nawada, Mujafarpur, KishanGanj, Mungain, and Supaul is extended until 6th September.
- The night curfew in the state has ended under Unlock 4.0
Bihar Interstate Travel Guidelines
No quarantine is required for passengers arriving in Bihar from other states.
For more information, check out:
You can visit redbus.in to check bus boarding points, bus schedule, and book bus tickets in Bihar. redBus provides a hassle-free experience of booking bus tickets online in Bihar.