GSRTC Bus from Ahmedabad to Rajkot
The Government of Gujarat founded GSRTC on May 1, 1960. Since then, GSRTC has a fleet of 8,703 buses running on the roads of Gujarat State. GSRTC has achieved various awards in the Public Transport category, which proves its excellence in the travel industry.
A total of 197 buses including GSRTC Volvo Ahmedabad to Rajkot bus, exclusively serve the route from Ahmedabad to Rajkot providing maximum comfort and luxury to its passengers. This route is considered as a famous one as it facilitates the travellers commuting regularly. People who wish to travel through Ahmedabad to Rajkot bus GSRTC must visit the redBus app for all the necessary details.
GSRTC Ahmedabad to Rajkot Bus Details
The fleet of buses by GSRTC on t he Ahmedabad to Rajkot has the most elite and luxurious coaches on board. Passengers may find all the necessary amenities inside the Ahmedabad to Rajkot GSRTC buses.
Amenities offered on GSRTC are:
- Comfortable Seats
- Thermal Screening
Above mentioned amenities may not be present in every single bus of GSRTC for this route. However, all the luxury range of coaches like GSRTC Volvo Ahmedabad to Rajkot surely provides these amenities. Passengers must have a look at the list of facilities according to the bus type chosen through redBus app.
Various type of GSRTC buses are:
- Volvo Seater and Sleeper
- AC Seater and Sleeper
- Gurjar Nagri Express Buses
- Deluxe Express
- Mini Buses
All these types of buses are not available for the route Ahmedabad to Rajkot. Luxury buses like Ahmedabad to Rajkot Volvo bus GSRTC are also a part of the fleet serving this specific route.
Schedule of GSRTC buses from Ahmedabad to Rajkot:
A lot of people travel from Ahmedabad to Rajkot bus GSRTC for various reasons. Unique facilities and friendly staff members of GSRTC make the passengers feel like home. These buses cover the distance of 215 km in just 5 hours on average. If you want to experience one of the best road travel experiences, you should book your GSRTC bus tickets using the redBus app.
The fares of the buses for this route may vary depending upon the bus type. For any ordinary bus, the minimum price would be Rs.137 which may increase in case you book a GSRTC Volvo Ahmedabad to Rajkot bus.
Boarding and Dropping Points
redBus facilitates its passengers by providing them with the liberty to choose the boarding and dropping points as per their suitability. Some of the available boarding points in Ahmedabad and dropping points in Rajkot are listed below.
Popular boarding points in Ahmedabad are:
- Bapu Nagar
- Geeta Mandir Bus Stand
Popular dropping points in Rajkot are:
- Rajkot Bus Stand
- Shashtri Maidan
- Indra Circle
Passengers travelling on the route Ahmedabad to Rajkot must check all these points while making the booking so that they can avoid any problems.
Safety Measures on GSRTC during Covid-19
If you are booking your ticket through redBus, you should not worry about your safety in these challenging times of Covid-19 widespread. Every bus which is managed through redBus follows strict guidelines against the virus as per the Indian Government. Following precautionary measures are being taken on GSRTC buses:
- The bus authority will not provide the passengers with free linen or blanket. They should carry their sheets.
- The body temperature checks of all the people on the bus are compulsory.
- Before boarding the bus, thermal screening of the passengers is mandatory.
- Every bus has a stock of hand-sanitizers for constant availability.
- The staff members are aware of how to deal with passengers with safety.
- No passenger is allowed on the bus without a face mask.
Popular Routes of GSRTC (Ahmedabad, Rajkot)
Rajkot is a favourable destination location even if you are travelling from other places other than Ahmedabad. Some of the most travelled routes leading to Rajkot are:
- Chotila to Rajkot
- Limbdi to Rajkot
- Junagadh to Rajkot
Along with this, if you are boarding a bus from Ahmedabad, various other locations are a must to travel to from Ahmedabad. Such routes are:
- Ahmedabad to Surat
- Ahmedabad to Baroda
- Ahmedabad to Ankleshwar
Rajkot, a place that is distinguished because of Mahatma Gandhi, has the renowned Mahatma Gandhi Museum situated in it. Travelling to Rajkot from Ahmedabad takes approximately 5 hours through the bus. You can book the cheapest coach from GSRTC for this route for Rs.134 with redBus app. The first bus of the day leaves from Ahmedabad at 00:15 whereas the last bus departs at 23:45.
How to travel on a GSRTC from Ahmedabad to Rajkot
If you want to experience ultimate ease and comfort on your way to Rajkot from Ahmedabad, you should make your bus bookings with the redBus app. The application not only eases the procedure of booking but also provides various beneficial discount offers and deals.
Note the following procedure for booking an online ticket with redBus:
- Use the redBus app or simply register yourself at the website.
- You will have to use your e-mail id to register.
- Mention the route you want to travel. In case of this particular route, fill in Ahmedabad and Rajkot as the source and destination locations.
- Also, mention the date of travel along with the route.
- You will get the detailed data of buses by GSRTC for the route Ahmedabad to Rajkot.
- Filters such as ‘GSRTC Volvo Ahmedabad to Rajkot bus’ will narrow the span of your search.
- You may also refer to Ahmedabad to Rajkot Bus GSRTC time table for proper schedules.
- After selecting a suitable Ahmedabad to Rajkot bus, the ticket needs to be confirmed.
- You should select your seats in the seating chart before moving to the payment section.
- Finally, pay your ticket fare through online payment using debit or credit cards.
- After booking the ticket, you will receive a document of acknowledgement on your registered e-mail id.