APSRTC Bus Ticket Booking
The Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) was founded on January 11, 1958, to provide a hassle-free bus travel service to the passengers by connecting all major cities and towns across the state of Andhra Pradesh. APSRTC owns a massive fleet of buses, more than 14,000 serving passengers regularly. The diverse range of buses helps to accommodate different types of passengers. APSRTC Indra is among the most preferred buses by the passengers. The APSRTC Indira bus provides a comfortable A/C travel experience within a budget.
Amenities available on an APSRTC Indra Bus
The APSRTC Indra buses are known for providing a comfortable and affordable travel experience. The buses feature all necessary travel amenities, including air-conditioners, to make it relaxing for the passengers on board. The APSRTC Indra bus facilities help to boost the travel experience. Some of the most commonly available amenities on an Indra bus by APSRTC include the following.
- Charging points
- Air Conditioner
- Recliner seats
- Reading light
- Water bottles
- Ample leg space
You can quickly check the list of amenities available on Indra AC buses APSRTC while booking your tickets online with redBus.
Popular routes booked on an APSRTC Indra bus
The APSRTC buses try to provide a seamless travel experience to the passengers by connecting numerous towns and cities in and around the state of Andhra Pradesh. Some of the most popular routes booked on an APSRT Indra bus are mentioned below.
- Hyderabad to Vijayawada: The total distance between Hyderabad to Vijayawada is around 275 KMs, and it usually takes between 5 to 6 hours to reach. The fare for APSRTC buses lies in the range of Rs. 400 to Rs. 700. The first and last bus timings are 5:00 AM and 10:45 PM respectively. You can easily check the APSRTC Indra bus timings from Hyderabad to Vijayawada on redBus.
- Hyderabad to Bhimavaram: The total distance between Hyderabad to Bhimavaram is approximately equal to 410 KMs, and it usually takes around 8 hours to reach. The bus fare for this route lies in the range of Rs. 550 to Rs. 900. The first bus leaves Hyderabad at around 4:40 AM, and the last one departs at 11:30 PM.
- Nellore to Vijayawada: The average distance between Nellor to Vijayawada is around 275 KMs, and it generally takes about 4 hours to reach. The bus fare lies in the range of Rs. 350 to Rs. 1000. The first bus for this route leaves around midnight, and the last one departs at 11:45 PM.
- Guntur to Tirupati: The road distance between Guntur to Tirupati is roughly around 380 KMs, and it usually takes about 8 hours to reach. The first bus leaves around 6:45 AM and the last one departs at 11:40 PM from Guntur. The bus fare deviates in the range of Rs. 550 to Rs. 750.
- Tirupati to Vijayawada: The total distance between Tirupati to Vijayawada route is approximately equal to 410 KMs, and it roughly takes around 8.5 hours to reach. The bus fare varies in the range of Rs. 590 to Rs. 810. The first bus leaves around 6:30 AM and the last one departs at 10:45 PM.
- Hyderabad to Razole: The average driving distance for this route is 450 KMs, and it takes around 9 hours to reach by bus. The bus fare lies in the range of Rs. 650 to Rs. 1050. The first bus leaves Hyderabad around 3:45 AM, and the last one departs at 11:30 PM.
Safety Measures Followed on APSRTC during COVID-19
The Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation has taken all necessary safety measures required to make travelling during COVID-19 safe for the passengers. Some of the most important steps are mentioned below.
- APSRTC buses are cleaned frequently to reduce the risk of contamination and spread of COVID-19
- Social distancing measures are also being followed in most of the buses to ensure high-level passenger safety standards
- Blankets are not being offered to A/C coach passengers, and they are informed to bring their own
- Aarogya Setu application is mandatory for all the staffs to keep track of the virus and take necessary steps in time
- Mask and hand sanitizers are also being offered to buss staffs and some of the needy passengers boarding the bus
How to book a bus ticket on an APSRTC Indira bus?
The easiest way to book a bus ticket with APSRTC buses is by using the redBus application or website. Here are a few tips to help you with the booking process.
- The first step is to visit the redBus website or open the mobile application and enter your source and destination locations in the “From” and “To” section
- After this, click on the “Search Buses” button and redBus will provide you with numerous bus options to choose from
- You can add the “Operator” and “Bus Type” filter and add APSRTC and type of bus you want
- After this, feed in your details and verify your contact number using the OTP sent on it
- The final step is to make your payment online and confirm your bus ticket booking with redBus
Introducing Safety+, a new way to ensure that your bus travel is safe and devoid of potential infection. This feature allows bus operators to showcase their adherence to all Covid-19 guidelines as suggested by the Indian government.
Safety+ also allows users to identify bus services that follow all Covid-19 measures in their buses to ensure long-distance safer bus travel. This is in addition to spatial distancing measures taken by redBus with respect to the number of passengers and the distance between them in a bus.
All buses tagged with the Safety+ sign are disinfected after every trip, have drivers and staff that wear masks and gloves at all times, and have hand sanitizers installed in them. Users are also expected to maintain social distancing, wear masks and observe personal hygiene, and travel only if needed.