APSRTC Bus Ticket Booking
The Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) is a state-owned transport entity that was founded in 1958 as per the RTC Act. It owns a massive fleet of more than 14,000 buses that serves lakhs of passengers on a regular basis. The APSRTC buses aim to connect all major towns and cities across the state of Andhra Pradesh. The services of APSRTC buses expand beyond the Andhra Pradesh state and are also extended to the neighbouring states. An APSRTC Express bus provides the most comfortable, safe, and convenient journey to the passengers.
The APSRTC Express buses are known for providing a wide range of amenities to make the travel experience as comfortable as possible. These buses cover more ground in less time and are very punctual. There are more than 2,300 APSRTC Express buses run by APSRTC serving numerous travel routes. The highest frequency of APSRTC Express buses is between the Chittoor to Bangalore route with more than 90 buses serving the passengers. One can easily book an APSRTC Express bus online with redBus. You can even check the APSRTC Express bus charges on the redBus application.
Amenities available on an APSRTC Express bus
The APSRTC Express buses are known for being fast, reliable, comfortable, and convenient. These buses also have a very high frequency for the majority of the travel routes covered by them. On a daily basis, the APSRTC runs more than 2,800 buses. These buses are designed to provide quality travel experience to the customers without burning a hole in their pockets. The buses are equipped with all the necessary amenities required to make the passengers feel comfortable and safe throughout their travel journey.
- Charging Points
- Water Bottles
- Comfortable Seats
- Wide Window View
- Seat Pockets
You can quickly check the exact range of amenities available on the bus while making your APSRTC Express bus online booking with redBus.
Popular routes booked on an APSRTC Express bus
APSRTC buses aim to connect numerous cities and towns to provide a seamless travel experience to all the passengers. Some of the most popular routes covered by APSRTC Express buses include the following.
- Chittoor to Bangalore: The total distance between Chittoor to Bangalore is approximately around 180 KMs, and it usually takes about 4 to 5 hours to reach depending upon the traffic and weather conditions. The average fare for this route is around Rs. 190. You can quickly check the timings for buses on redBus. The pick-up point is Chittoor, and the drop-off point is BNG Majestic.
- Anantapur to Bangalore : The total distance between Anantapur to Bangalore is approximately around 220 KMs, and it usually takes about 5 hours to reach. The average fare is around Rs. 230. The pick-up and drop-off points for this route are Anantapur and BNG Majestic. You can quickly check the Anantapur to Bangalore Express bus timings APSRTC on redBus.
- Bangalore to Tirupati : The total distance between the Bangalore to Tirupati route is around 250 KMs, and it usually takes 5.5 to 6 hours to reach. The APSRTC Express fare for this route is Rs. 275. The first bus leaves around 3:00 AM and the last one departs around 11:35 PM. You can also check the fare for APSRTC Saptagiri Express.
- Kadiri to Bangalore : The total distance between Kadiri to Bangalore by road is approximately 175 KMs, and it usually takes around 5 hours to reach. The Express bus fare for this route is Rs. 192. You can easily make an APSRTC online booking with redBus for this route. The timings for the first and last bus on this route are 4:00 AM and 11:45 PM respectively.
- Vijayawada to Bhadrachalam : The total distance between Vijayawada to Bhadrachalam is around 190 KMs, and it takes roughly about 4 hours to reach. The express bus fare for this route is approximately Rs. 165. The first bus leaves around 12:30 AM and the last one departs at 12:45 PM.
- Madanapalli to Bangalore : The average road distance for this route is around 125 KMs, and it generally takes 2 to 3 hours to reach by bus. The bus fare is in the range of Rs. 130 to 400 for this route. The timings for the first and last bus are 4:45 AM and 5:45 PM.
Safety Measures Followed on APSRTC during COVID-19
The APSRTC has taken all necessary precautionary and safety measures required to make it safe for the passengers. Some of the most prominent steps taken by this operator include the following.
- Buses are cleaned at regular intervals to ensure health hygiene and safe travel experience
- A change is seating arrangement has also been introduced to maintain a safe distance between the passengers
- No blankets are being offered to A/C coach passengers, and they are required to bring their own
- Aarogya Setu application is compulsory for all the staffs to keep track of the spread and take necessary action to restrict it
- Face Mask and hand sanitizers are being offered to buss staffs and also to the needy passengers
How to book a bus ticket on an APSRTC Express bus?
The easiest way to book a bus ticket with APSRTC buses is by using the redBus application or website. Here are a few tips to help you with the booking process.
- Firstly, visit the redBus website or open the mobile application and enter your travel route details in the “From” & “To” columns
- Now click on the “Search” button and redBus will provide you with numerous bus options to choose from
- Now go to the “Operator” filter and add your favourite bus operator and you can also select a bus type from the filters
- The next step is to add your details and verify your contact number using an OTP
- Now you need to make your payment online and confirm your bus ticket booking with redBus