Aurangabad Bus Tickets
Known for its cotton and silk industries, Aurangabad is also a tourist hub in Maharashtra. Many people from different states and countries visit Aurangabad for its tourist attractions. Aurangabad has a well-organised road and air transport system that facilitates tourists to travel from other cities. Buses to Aurangabad are more preferred by tourists and daily commuters due to economical ticket prices.
Are you looking to book affordable Aurangabad bus tickets? Well, there is no need to visit a physical ticketing counter as you can book Aurangabad bus tickets online via redBus. Read on to know more about Aurangabad bus services on redBus.
Important routes to and from Aurangabad
redBus is the largest e-ticketing platform in the world and serves many bus routes to/from Aurangabad. You can view the real-time availability of buses on any route to/from Aurangabad via redBus. Some of the top bus routes to Aurangabad on redBus are as follows:
• Pune to Aurangabad
• Ahmednagar to Aurangabad
• Nagpur to Aurangabad
• Amravati to Aurangabad
• Mumbai to Aurangabad
• Burhanpur to Aurangabad
Some of top bus routes from Aurangabad on redBus are as follows:
• Aurangabad to Jalna
• Aurangabad to Amravati
• Aurangabad to Mumbai
• Aurangabad to Bardoli
• Aurangabad to Sirohi
• Aurangabad to Bhilwara
Popular buses to and from Aurangabad
redBus is connected with many operators to provide bus services to/from Aurangabad. You can view the services of various operators while booking Aurangabad bus tickets on redBus. redBus is only connected with reliable bus operators to provide on-time bus services to/from Aurangabad. While Aurangabad bus booking with redBus, you can view the ratings/reviews of various operators to make the best choice. Some of the popular operators that provide buses to Aurangabad are as follows:
• Mahendra Travels
• Prajapati Travels
• RR Travels Lines
• Rajpurohit Travels Agency
• Shri Mallinath Tours and Travels
Some of the popular operators that provide bus services from Aurangabad are as follows:
• Aarav Tours and Travels
• Dolphin Travel House
• Ramleela Tours and Travels
• Shreyas Travels Blueline
• Swami Travels
Boarding and dropping points
While Aurangabad bus online booking on redBus, you can choose from various boarding/dropping points. Aurangabad has well-organised road transport systems with many bus stops/stations that allows operators to provide on-time bus services. You can filter Aurangabad buses based on any particular boarding/dropping point by applying a search filter on redBus. The frequency of buses to Aurangabad can change according to various dropping/boarding points. The fare of buses to/from Aurangabad can also change due to various boarding/dropping points.
Some of the top boarding points for buses from Aurangabad are as follows:
• Adalat Road
• Railway Station
• Shahnoor Miya Dargah Chowk
• Shendra Midc
• Deolali Chowk
Some of the top dropping points for buses to Aurangabad are as follows:
• Nagar Naka
• Shahnoor Miya Dargah Chowk
• Adalat Road
• Baba Petrol Pump
• East Day Mall (D Mart) Near Shahnoormiya Dargah
Important locations to visit in Aurangabad
Aurangabad has a perfect blend of historical, natural, and pilgrimage attractions. While travelling to Aurangabad, you can choose a dropping point near any tourist attraction in Aurangabad. Local bus transportation services are also available in Aurangabad to facilitate the tourists. You can pre-book Aurangabad bus tickets via redBus to plan your journey and avoid last-minute hassles. Some of the top places to visit in Aurangabad are as follows:
• Ajanta Caves – Ajanta Caves are recognised as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and boast a rich history. The history of Ajanta Caves dates back to the second century. Ajanta Caves is a group of around 30 caves that are strongly related to the Buddhism culture. For tourists, Ajanta Caves is open between 8 AM to 5 PM. For visiting Ajanta Caves, you will have to pay a minimal entry fee of INR 30.
• Bibi Ka Maqbara – This Maqbara in Aurangabad was built to demonstrate the love between the Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb and his better half Begum Dilrasbanu. After the Taj Mahal, it is considered to be the best architecture to symbolise love. Built with marbles, Bibi Ka Maqbara consists of beautiful carvings that attract many tourists. Bibi Ka Maqbara is open for tourists between 8 AM and 8 PM. There is no entry fee as of now to visit this beautiful tourist attraction in Aurangabad.
• Ellora Caves – Ellora Caves is located a little far from the Aurangabad city centre but is an interesting place to visit. Located 29 kilometres from the city centre, Ellora Caves is another UNESCO World Heritage Site in Maharashtra. Ellora Caves is a group of caves consisting of more than 30 caves. It is open for tourists between 6 AM to 6 PM. The entry fee for visiting Ellora Caves starts from INR 40.
• Salim Ali Lake – If you want to take a break from fast-paced city life, Salim Ali Lake will offer you a sense of tranquillity. Surrounded by lush green trees and a bird sanctuary, Salim Ali Lake is a great picnic spot in Aurangabad. Salim Ali Lake is open for tourists between 8 AM to 5 PM. You do not have to pay anything for visiting Salim Ali Lake in Aurangabad.
• Siddharth Garden and Zoo - This tourist attraction consists of a garden with plenty of space for kids to play. It also consists of a zoo that has various species on display like crocodiles, tigers, snakes, elephants, and others. The entry fee for the garden is INR 20, while for the zoo, it is INR 50. It is open for tourists between 9 AM to 7 PM.