Aurangabad Bus Tickets
Aurangabad (Bihar) is a district that is known for its various historical places, enchanting temples, and Muslim pilgrimage centers. The history of this city goes back to being part of the strongest empire of the country, Magadha. The Aurangabad (Bihar) bus services are widely available for economical traveling within or between the cities. To make the travel easier there are plenty of bus operators that provide Bus to Aurangabad (Bihar) from anywhere and the Bus from Aurangabad (Bihar) to other parts.
Through the convenience of the online portal of redBus, one can easily book the Aurangabad (Bihar) bus tickets from anywhere and travel safely.
Important routes to and from Aurangabad (Bihar)
- Aurangabad (Bihar) to Agra: The distance is 760 km apart and it takes roughly 14-15 hours to complete.
- Aurangabad (Bihar) to Delhi: This distance is almost 1000 km, making it more than 18 hrs of travel. The minimal bus fare in this route is Rs. 1800.
- Raichur to Aurangabad (Bihar): The 17 hrs travel to cover a distance of 638 km costs a minimum of Rs. 1500.
- Aurangabad (Bihar) to Banaras: The 166 km between these cities will be covered in 4-5 hours.
- Bhilai to Aurangabad (Bihar): It takes 14-15 hrs as there is a distance of 660 km. The minimum fare on this route is Rs. 1500.
Popular Buses to and from Aurangabad (Bihar)
- Address in the city: Station Rd, near Rama Hotel, Opposite Navjeevan Complex, Kanti Nagar, Sindhi Camp, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302006.
Minimum Ticket Price: INR 840.
The bus operator provides a wide range of buses for comfortable travel. Their popular routes are to Agra and Jaipur.
- Address in the city: Ambedkar Market, Dakbunglow Road, Near Kachahri Gaya Ho, Gaya - 823001.
Contact No: 7091592650, 9473351751
Minimum Ticket Price: INR 270
This bus operator operates both AC and non-AC buses for a starting rate of Rs. 270. The buses are popular in Ranchi and Gaya which usually have seating arrangements of 2+2 and 2+1 for comfortable travel.
- Address in the city: Parivahan Bhawan, Beer Chand Patel Path, Patna, Bihar.
Minimum Ticket Price: INR 1,500.
The State Transport buses operate Volvo buses with luxurious amenities as well as normal buses. The buses usually provide blankets and pillows, TV, charging ports, water bottles, first aid kits, and enough leg space for comfort. The basic fare to enjoy the luxuries starts from Rs. 1500.
- Address in the city: Old Police Line, Near Al-Hafeez College Ara, Arrah - 802301
Minimum Ticket Price: INR 500
Their popular routes are to Ranchi and Jamshedpur. The minimal fare for Tiwari Motor service buses starts from Rs. 500.
- Address in the city: Naveen Travels Aurangabad, Bus Stand Near Over Bridge, Aurangabad (BR), Bihar
Minimum Ticket Price: INR 1500
Their popular buses are to Bhilai, Aurangabad, Bihar, and Raichur. The buses have reclining seats with charging ports and safety measures. Expect a minimum rate of Rs. 1500 for a trip to Bhilai.
Boarding and Dropping Points
There are not many boarding and dropping points in Aurangabad (Bihar). There are only a few points such as:
- Aurangabad BR
- Aurangabad By-Pass
- Aurangabad Bus Stand.
Important Locations to visit
- Deo Temple: It is a sun temple that holds an umbrella-like dome and is most visited during the Chhath festival.
- Deo Kund: It has a Shiva temple which is a popular spot for a dip during Shivratri.
- Umga Temple: This is a temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu and built similar to that of the Deo sun temple.
- Amjhar Sharif: It is famous for the grave of Hazrat Saiyadana Mohammad Jilani, making it a popular pilgrimage center.
- Pawai, Mali, and Chandangarh: These are archeologically important forts made by migrants from Rajasthan. You can see the ruins of the forts in this area.
Is it safe to visit Aurangabad (Bihar) right now?
Bihar recently had a peaceful election and the number of COVID-19 patients is just above 5k as of the mid of November. Though the public transport system is open for all, you need to register for your trip before you can book the tickets. The passengers must wear facial masks all the while in public and on the bus. As long as you abide by the rules, there should not be any problems with traveling to this part of the country. For more updates on Aurangabad (Bihar), visit redBus online portal.
The city of Aurangabad (Bihar) has a range of hotels and tourist spots. Although it is not a prime spot that attracts many tourists, its historical value is not any less important. It is one of the best tourist attractions in the state for the locals. There are multiple bus operators that provide service to and through this city so it shouldn’t be tough to book the tickets. With good roads, infrastructure, as well as better connectivity through buses, it could very well be a good getaway center for many.