APSRTC Amaravathi Bus Tickets
APSRTC first came into existence in June 1932 under the name of NSR-RTD (Nizam State Rail & Road Transport Department). APSRTC Amaravathi buses were started in 2106. Amaravathi buses are luxury AC buses managed by APSRTC. There are around 586 Amaravathi buses operated by APSRTC. Amaravathi buses are 47-seater buses.
Amenities available on an APSRTC Amaravathi Bus
The list of APSRTC Amaravathi bus facilities/amenities are as follows:
- Air Suspension System
- Comfortable Seats
- Reading Light
- Hand Sanitisers
- Central Television
- Water Bottle
- Disposable Seat Cover
Popular routes booked on an APSRTC Amaravathi Bus
The popular routes covered by APSRTC Amaravathi buses are as follows:
- Vijayawada to Hyderabad: The distance from Vijayawada to Hyderabad is around 273 KM and it takes around five hours to cover this route. The first bus to Hyderabad leaves from Vijayawada around 02:15 AM and the last bus leaves from Vijayawada around 11:59 PM.
- Tirupati to Chennai: The distance from Tirupati to Chennai is around 134 KM and it takes around 3-4 hours to complete this journey. The first bus to Chennai leaves from Tirupati around 05:00 AM and the last bus leaves from Tirupati at 10:00 PM.
- Vijayawada to Visakhapatnam: The distance between Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam by road is around 348 KM and it takes around 7-8 hours to cover this route. The first bus to Visakhapatnam leaves from Vijayawada around 02:00 AM and the last bus leaves from Vijayawada around 11:55 PM. The fare on this route of Amaravathi buses ranges between INR 481 to INR 504. The boarding points on this route are Benz Circle ELR Bus Stop, Ramavarappadu Ring-VJA, etc.
- Bangalore to Kadapa: The distance between Bangalore and Kadapa is around 280 KM (approx.) and it takes around 6 hours to cover this route. The first APSRTC Amaravathi bus to Kadapa leaves from Bangalore at midnight and the last bus leaves around 11:35 PM. The average fare of APSRTC Amaravathi buses on this route is INR 403.
- Vijayawada to Rajahmundry: The distance from Vijayawada to Rajahmundry is around 160 KM and it takes around 4 hours (approx.) to cover this route. The first bus to Rajahmundry leaves from Vijayawada at 02:30 AM and the last bus leaves around 11:55 PM. The fare of APSRTC buses on this route ranges between INR 167 to INR 217. You can easily check bus timings for other routes via redBus like Vijayawada to Amaravathi APSRTC bus timings, Vijayawada to Amaravathi temple APSRTC bus timings, etc.
- Nandigama to Hyderabad: The distance from Nandigama to Hyderabad is around 221 KM and it takes around four hours to cover this route. The first bus to Hyderabad leaves from Nandigama at 05:25 AM and the last bus leaves at around 11:25 PM.
Safety Measures Followed by APSRTCs during COVID-19
One should check for the Safety+ category before booking a ticket via redBus. The buses in the Safety+ category are deep cleaned at proper intervals and follow all the necessary safety guidelines. The safety measures followed by APSRTC are:
- Hand sanitizers are provided to passengers
- Social distancing norms are followed
- Deep cleaned buses
- Staff is equipped with masks
- Regular temperature checking facility
How to book a bus ticket on an APSRTC Amaravathi bus?
The steps to book an APSRTC Amaravathi bus via redBus are as follows:
- Open the redBus mobile application or visit the official website and enter your source and destination details in ‘From’ & ‘To’ sections respectively. Enter your date of travel and click ‘Search’.
- A complete list of available buses on your entered route and date will be shown. You can apply filters for only APSRTC Amaravathi operators and only buses of APSRTC Amaravathi will be shown to you. Select any bus and then select your preferred seat on that bus.
- Enter your name and contact information on the next page and complete the payment process.
- You will receive your e-ticket via SMS/mail