Shirdi Bus Tickets
Shirdi is a location harbouring a good mixture of hotels as well as tourist destinations. This makes Shirdi an ideal and desirable location to visit. It is popularly known for being home to the spiritual leader known as Sai Baba, who was loved and revered by all. This thus makes it a very popular pilgrimage location for a large number of believers. Devotees visit Shirdi in order to honour Sai Baba’s legacy. The diversity of the location is also another thing that attracts visitors on an all-year-round basis. Visiting becomes a lot easier by booking a bus from Shirdi. Booking a bus to Shirdi is made a lot easier through the use of reliable online booking platforms like redBus.
Important Routes From Shirdi
The important routes from Shirdi include:
- Bus from Shirdi to Sendhwa: The starting bus fare is around 400 rupees. It takes an average of 5 hours and 30 minutes to reach Sendhwa from Shirdi.
- Bus from Shirdi to Dhule: The bus fare on an average is about 90 rupees and the distance traversed by the bus is approximately 145 kilometres. The duration of travel would come up to a little less than 3 hours and 30 minutes.
- Bus from Shirdi to Ahmednagar: The distance covered by buses on this route is a little more than 85 kilometres for a bus fare of a little more than 100 rupees. The duration of travel on this route by bus is slightly above 2 hours.
- Bus from Shirdi to Julwania: The average fare for bus travel on this route is around 530 rupees and the duration of travel is around 6 hours. There are 12 buses operating on this route.
The important routes to Shirdi include:
- Nasik bus to Shirdi: The distance of 88 kilometres is covered by bus travel in a span of about two and a half hours. The starting price for bus tickets on this route would be 120 rupees.
- Thane bus to Shirdi: The starting price for the buses covering this route would be around 300 rupees. The average duration required to cover the distance is around 8 hours and 10 minutes.
- Hyderabad bus to Shirdi: The distance of approximately 590 kilometres is covered in a span of about 13 hours. The starting price or fare is a little more than 1125 rupees.
Popular buses to and from Shirdi
There are quite a few bus operators providing buses which service routes to and from Shirdi. Amongst these, there are a few popular operators which are listed below. The operators listed below are the top five operators servicing routes involving Shirdi based on ratings.
- Address in the city: M.S.R.T.C., Central Office, M.V.Bhavan,Dr A.N.Marg, Mumbai 400 008
Contact number: 022-23024038
Average price: Starting at INR 365
MSRTC is popular for providing its passengers with the most comfortable and satisfactory travel experience. They thus provide passengers with a wide range of amenities such as reclining seats, charging ports, air conditioning, water bottles, etc.
- Address in the city: Sai Nagar, Shirdi, Maharashtra 423109
Contact Number: 093250 07726
VRL Travels is amongst the leading bus operating services in Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. They provide passengers with amenities like WiFi, entertainment facilities, water bottles, charging ports, etc.
- Address in the city: Pimpalwadi Road, Pimpalwadi, Shirdi - 423109
Contact Number: +91 8652222635
Average price: INR 400
Offering a wide range of amenities like emergency contact numbers, charging points, reading lights, entertainment facilities including music, pillows, and so on Neeta Tours and Travels looks after all of its customers' needs and requirements.
- Address in the city: 624/234. Sangameshwar Bagar, chehedi Pumping Road, Chehedi, Nashik 422101
Contact No: 044 6527 8321
Average fare: INR 760
Yohalakshmi Travels carries out services on routes from and to Shirdi, especially involving Nasik and Solapur. The buses with this operator are always punctual and on schedule which makes things a lot more comfortable for passengers.
- Address in the city: Dhakkan Wala Kuwa, Near HDFC Bank South Tukoganj, Indore
Contact No: 9424388888.
Average Fare: INR 700
Hans travels is a reliable bus operating service providing passengers with a wide range of amenities. Some of its buses facilitate amenities like the provision of snacks and water bottles.
Boarding Points and Dropping Points
Some boarding points in Shirdi are as follows:
- Hotel Sai Amey
- Holiday Inn Park
- Hotel Holiday Park
Some dropping points in Shirdi include:
- Hotel Bandhan
Important Locations to Visit
- Shani Shingnapur: The inhabitants of this interesting little village are strong believers of the fact that they are protected from all things evil and bad by Lord Shaneshwar. Hence they do not believe in having doors in their shops and homes.
- Shri Sai Baba Sansthan Temple: Known to be one of the most significant Sai Baba temples in India, it is a must-visit for both tourists and believers.
- Dwarkamai: Often referred to as the heart of the town of Shirdi, Dwarkamai is frequented by thousands of pilgrims looking to pay their respects and honour Sai Baba, a religious leader.
- Gurusthan: Located under a need tree, this location is said to be the first place where Sai Baba was seen as a young teenage boy.
- Samadhi Mandir: This beautiful temple was built by a devotee, who belonged to Nagpur, of Sai Baba.
Is It Safe to Visit Shirdi Right Now?
As a result of the pandemic, it has become extremely difficult to travel without having any safety concerns. All the above mentioned popular bus operators, except Yohalakshmi Travels, follow certain COVID-19 preventive measures under the Safety+ initiative that has recently been introduced by redBus. Safety+ measures including
- Mandatory use of masks for both staff member as well as onboard passengers
- Compulsory thermal check and use of sanitisers which would be provided before boarding
- Sanitisers would be available on the bus at all times
- Temporarily stopping the provision of coverups in order to curb contact spread
In case customers want to know the number of active coronavirus cases in the locations that they would be visiting, they can always find the information on the redBus state-wise pages with covid updates.
The safest and easiest way to travel to Shirdi, given our current pandemic ridden situation, is to travel through the uses of buses which follow all government-issued protective health guidelines. For reliable bus booking online and for a safe and enjoyable travel experience, redBus is definitely the way to go!