The journey from Bharuch to Surat is smoothly covered by a bus in 9 hours. The time to travel is dependent on India’s traffic, roads and climatic conditions. There are operators running their buses between Bharuch to Surat bringing necessary travel convenience for several people in India. All buses are driven by experienced drivers ensuring safety during journey.
A number of prominent operators ply buses from Bharuch to Surat ensuring punctuality and safety for its passengers. Major operators offering various kinds of bus services are:
A: There are several buses that run between Bharuch and Surat . After the ease of intra-state and inter-state travel post Covid-19 lockdown, one can easily book buses from Bharuch to Surat using redBus website or app. However, the travel rules may change and we recommend you to check out the official website of respective states for detailed information
A: Many bus operators on the route from Bharuch to Surat offer sleeper buses. While booking Bharuch to Surat buses, you can filter out the sleeper buses and book a bus that suits your needs.
A: Buses are the best modes of transportation for traveling from Bharuch to Surat . You can book a bus ticket from Bharuch to Surat from the comfort of your home by simply logging on to redBus website or app, entering Bharuch and Surat as your source and destination respectively, and selecting the most suitable bus available from the list.
A: Yes, redBus makes cancelling or rescheduling the bus tickets extremely easy for passengers. You can reschedule your Bharuch to Surat bus ticket by entering the ticket details and choosing a future date of traveling. Confirm the rescheduled date of travel and pay the difference amount for the ticket. Disclaimer: Please note that rescheduling the tickets is subject to bus operator policy. One can check the availability of rescheduling the tickets of the respective bus operator while booking tickets online.
A: Several private and RTC buses have started running on Bharuch to Surat post Covid-19 lockdown. You can check the total number of available buses by selecting the date of travel on Bharuch to Surat route and book the most suitable bus ticket.
A: The total bus duration taken on Bharuch to Surat buses depends upon the bus operators, the road route they follow, and the break duration they take. While booking Bharuch to Surat buses on redBus, one can see the total time taken by each bus operator in the detail and choose accordingly.
Various types of buses serving passengers from Bharuch to Surat ensuring safety and comfort. A few bus services are:
Bharuch to Surat is a popular bus route in Gujarat that is serviced by many experienced bus operators. With redBus, you can book Bharuch to Surat bus tickets at affordable rates. Read on to know more about Bharuch to Surat bus route.
How to book Bharuch to Surat bus on redBus?
The process to book Bharuch to Surat bus on redBus is as follows:
• Enter ‘Bharuch’ in the ‘From’ section and ‘Surat’ in the ‘To’ section respectively. Once done, choose your Bharuch to Surat travel date and press the ‘Search Buses’ icon.
• Choose a bus from the list of available Bharuch to Surat buses displayed on the interface.
• Select your seat in a preferred Bharuch to Surat bus and then enter the boarding/dropping point. Once done, press the ‘Proceed to Book’ icon on the same page.
• Provide passenger details & contact information on redBus and then press the ‘Proceed to Pay’ icon on the interface.
• Complete the online payment process to confirm your Bharuch to Surat bus booking. Your Bharuch to Surat bus e-ticket/M-ticket will be sent to you shortly via mail/SMS.
Distance and ticket price of Bharuch to Surat buses
The distance between Bharuch and Surat is around 67 KM and it takes less than 2 hours to cover this route by bus. The least time taken by a bus to cover the Bharuch to Surat KM is one hour. You can book GSRTC buses from Bharuch to Surat to travel safely. GSRTC buses are owned by the state government and provide a safe travel environment to passengers at a reasonable price. The Bharuch to Surat fare on redBus starts from INR 300 and can go up to INR 2000. The Bharuch to Surat fare on redBus depends on the bus type and the ticket type. One can view the Bharuch to Surat bus timetable GSRTC on redBus without any charge.
COVID-19 travel guidelines for Bharuch to Surat bus route
• Surat and Bharuch are both among the 36 cities in Gujarat that will follow night curfews till the 4rth of June 2021. The night curfew in Bharuch and Surat will last from 9 PM to 6 AM every day. The non-essential movement will be curbed in Bharuch and Surat during the curfew timings.
• Intra-state bus services from Bharuch to Surat will be available during the curfew timings. You can book bus tickets from Bharuch to Surat at any preferred time on redBus.
• Bharuch police recently distributed night curfew passes to many auto owners so that passengers coming from other cities get transportation services. Local transportation will be available in Bharuch and Surat for getting around quickly.
• Many tourist activities and places in Surat will be closed during the curfew hours. Services like shopping malls, theatres, etc., will be closed in Bharuch and Surat during the curfew timings.
• It is mandatory to wear a mask while travelling from Bharuch to Surat by bus.
Bharuch, also known as Broach, is a city located on the banks of river Narmada in Western Gujarat. Bharuch has mythological importance and is a sacred city for Hindus around the world. A lot of people choose to travel from Bharuch to Surat by bus as it is the most affordable means of transportation. There are abundant buses on redBus Bharuch to Surat frequently throughout the day. Buses from Bharuch to Surat are available from various boarding points in the city like Zadeshwar Chokadi, Rut Complex, etc. Bharuch has a well-connected bus transport network that helps the operators in providing on-time bus services.
Surat is among the heavily toured cities in Gujarat and is located on the banks of the Tapti River. The unique thing about Surat is that it is among the cleanest cities in India. Surat is also known for its sumptuous local cuisines besides having a perfect blend of natural and historical attractions. The top tourist attractions in Surat are Gopi Talav, Jagdishchandra Bose Aquarium, Galteshwar, ISKCON Temple, and Sarthana Nature Park. Buses from Bharuch to Surat on redBus have various dropping points for passenger convenience like Bhestan, Kapodra, Kamrej, Paras Police Chowki, Vyara Highway, etc. Surat diamond and gold industry is one of the biggest in the country and is the perfect city for jewellery shopping.
Are you sure you want to go back?