The journey from Baroda to Surat is smoothly covered by a bus in 9 hours. The time to travel is dependent on India’s traffic, roads and climatic conditions. There are operators running their buses between Baroda to Surat bringing necessary travel convenience for several people in India. All buses are driven by experienced drivers ensuring safety during journey.
A number of prominent operators ply buses from Baroda to Surat ensuring punctuality and safety for its passengers. Major operators offering various kinds of bus services are:
A: There are several buses that run between Baroda and Surat . After the ease of intra-state and inter-state travel post Covid-19 lockdown, one can easily book buses from Baroda to Surat using redBus website or app. However, the travel rules may change and we recommend you to check out the official website of respective states for detailed information
A: Many bus operators on the route from Baroda to Surat offer sleeper buses. While booking Baroda to Surat buses, you can filter out the sleeper buses and book a bus that suits your needs.
A: Buses are the best modes of transportation for traveling from Baroda to Surat . You can book a bus ticket from Baroda to Surat from the comfort of your home by simply logging on to redBus website or app, entering Baroda and Surat as your source and destination respectively, and selecting the most suitable bus available from the list.
A: Yes, redBus makes cancelling or rescheduling the bus tickets extremely easy for passengers. You can reschedule your Baroda to Surat bus ticket by entering the ticket details and choosing a future date of traveling. Confirm the rescheduled date of travel and pay the difference amount for the ticket. Disclaimer: Please note that rescheduling the tickets is subject to bus operator policy. One can check the availability of rescheduling the tickets of the respective bus operator while booking tickets online.
A: Several private and RTC buses have started running on Baroda to Surat post Covid-19 lockdown. You can check the total number of available buses by selecting the date of travel on Baroda to Surat route and book the most suitable bus ticket.
A: The total bus duration taken on Baroda to Surat buses depends upon the bus operators, the road route they follow, and the break duration they take. While booking Baroda to Surat buses on redBus, one can see the total time taken by each bus operator in the detail and choose accordingly.
Various types of buses serving passengers from Baroda to Surat ensuring safety and comfort. A few bus services are:
Baroda to Surat is a popular bus route in Gujarat that many reliable bus operators service. You can book Baroda to Surat online bus tickets on redBus without any middleman charges. Read on to know more about the Baroda to Surat bus route.
How to book Baroda to Surat bus on redBus?
The steps involved in booking Baroda to Surat bus tickets on redBus are as follows:
• On the first webpage, enter ‘Baroda’ in the ‘From’ section and ‘Surat’ in the ‘To’ section, respectively. Once finished, choose your Baroda to Surat travel date and click on the ‘Search Buses’ button.
• Choose a preferred bus from the list of available Baroda to Surat buses on the entered travel date.
• Choose your seat in a preferred Baroda to Surat bus. Once done, enter the boarding and dropping point on the route and click on the ‘Proceed to Book’ icon on the webpage.
• Provide passenger details (passenger count, name, etc.) and contact details (mobile number and email ID) on redBus and hit the ‘Proceed to Pay’ button.
• Pay online to confirm your Baroda to Surat bus booking. redBus will send you the Baroda to Surat bus e-ticket/M-ticket shortly via SMS/mail.
Distance and ticket price of Baroda to Surat buses
The road distance between Vadodara and Surat is around 148 KM. The Vadodara to Surat distance can be covered in around three hours by bus. The Vadodara to Surat bus fare on redBus starts from INR 300 and can go up to INR 2500. The Baroda to Surat bus fare on redBus depends on the bus type and operator. You can opt for GSRTC buses from Vadodara to Surat that provide on-time services at reasonable rates. One can view the Vadodara to Surat bus time GSRTC on redBus without any charge. The first GSRTC bus from Baroda to Surat on redBus departs at midnight, while the last bus departs at 11:55 PM. There are abundant GSRTC buses throughout the day from Baroda to Surat.
COVID-19 travel guidelines for Baroda to Surat bus route
• Baroda and Surat are among the 36 cities in Gujarat under the government’s order under night curfew. The night curfew will be imposed in Baroda and Surat till the 4th of June. The curfew timings in Baroda and Surat will be from 9 PM to 6 AM daily.
• The bus services from Baroda to Surat on redBus will not be affected during the curfew timings. However, non-essential movement inside the cities is not allowed during the curfew timings. Local transportation will be available once you land in Surat by bus.
• All tourist places and activities in Baroda and Surat will be suspended during the curfew timings. The malls, theatres, water parks, etc., will also be closed in Baroda and Surat during the night curfew.
• As per the government’s order, it is mandatory to wear a mask and maintain hand hygiene while travelling from Baroda to Surat by bus.
Baroda is among the largest cities of Gujarat and is situated on the banks of the Vishwamitri River. Baroda has a well-connected road transport network that helps commuters to get around quickly. Baroda is a great city for history buffs and possesses many historical sites. Buses to Surat are available from various boarding points in the city like Amit Nagar, Central Bus Station, Pandya Bridge, Sussen Circle, Chakli Circle, etc. ‘Baroda/Vadodara to Surat’ buses are available on redBus throughout the day at frequent intervals. Vadodara to Surat bus is the most economical means of transportation for commuters.
Surat is one of the cleanest cities in India and attracts a lot of tourists every day. Located on the banks of the Tapti River, Surat boasts great historical importance. Surat’s diamond industry is one of the biggest in the world and is also known as the ‘diamond city of the world’. You can choose to drop off at various points in Surat while booking buses from Baroda on redBus. The major dropping points in Surat for buses coming from Baroda are Prime Arcade, Sahara Darwaja, Kapodra, Kamrej, Parsi Panchayat Parking, and Fruit Market. Some of the top tourist attractions in Surat are Amaazia Water Park, Surat Castle, Dumas Beach, Sneh Rashmi Botanical Garden, and Galteshwar.
Are you sure you want to go back?