Patna(bihar) Bus Tickets
Patna is situated on the southern bank of the river Ganga & is the capital of Bihar state. There are a lot of pilgrimage sites in Patna for various religions. It has a population of over 2 million people & Patna buses are an important means of transportation in this city. Let us see more details about the buses & operators servicing in Patna.
Important Routes to and From Patna
Some of the prominent routes from Patna are:
- Patna to Ranchi: Patna is 329 KM apart from Ranchi and it takes approximately eight hours to cover this route by bus. The starting fare of buses on this route is INR 500.
- Patna to Purnia : The road distance between these two cities is around 320 KM and it takes around 8-9 hours to cover this route by bus. The fare of buses on this route starts from INR 499.
- Patna to Delhi: Patna is around 1090 KM far from Delhi and it will take you approximately 20 hours to cover this route by bus. The starting bus fare on this route is INR 1499.
Some of the major routes to Patna are as follows:
- Lucknow to Patna: Patna is around 537 KM far from Lucknow a bus journey on this route will take approximately 12 hours. Starting fare is usually from INR 1000.
- Calcutta to Patna: The road distance from Calcutta to Patna is around 549 KM and it takes around 13 hours to cover this route by bus. The starting fare of these buses is around INR 1350.
- Delhi to Patna: The distance of this route is around 1090 KM and it takes 1-20 hours to cover this route by bus. The starting price of bus tickets is usually INR 1650.
Popular Buses to and From Delhi
- Address in the city: Mithapur Bus Stand, Near to SBI Bank, Patna-800001.
Contact Number: 9471894310, 6207738142
Average Ticket Price: INR 500
They provide bus services to many cities from Patna like Ranchi, Hazaribagh, Ramgarh, etc. including buses for a return trip. They also provide various amenities on-board like water bottles, CCTV, video entertainment, etc.
- Address in the city: Ancillary Chow, Tupudana, Hatia, Ranchi.
Contact Number: 8434180258
Average Ticket Price: INR 855
They will provide you convenient bus services from Patna to Ranchi including a bus for a round trip. They also provide various amenities like snacks, pillow, personal TV, reading light, etc.
- Address in the city: House No. 87, Lower Shivpuri, Kanke Road, Ranchi.
Contact Number: NA
Average Ticket Price: INR 665
They provide bus services from Patna to Ranchi. They also provide various amenities on-board like a pillow, charging point, water bottle, etc.
- Address in the city: H.E.C Colony, Near Dhruva Thana, Ranchi-834004.
Contact Number: 7296000789, 8130712580
Average Ticket Price: INR 500
Kaimur King provides bus services from Patna to many cities like Ranchi, Ramgarh, etc. They also provide buses for a round trip. They provide various bus amenities like WIFI, personal TV, CCTV, etc.
- Address in the city: Patna
Contact Number: 6299855082, 6299862361
Average Ticket Price: INR 693
They provide bus services from Patna to many cities like Ranchi, Jamshedpur, etc. including buses for return trips i.e. bus to Patna. They provide various bus amenities like water bottles, WIFI, toilet, CCTV, wet napkin, etc.
Boarding and Dropping Points
Some of the major boarding points of Patna buses are:
- 90 Feet Road, Bypass
- Danapur Railway Station
- Gandhi Maidan
- Mithapur Bus Stand
- Meera Bus Stand
- Kautilya Vihar Hotel
Some of the prominent dropping points of Patna buses are as follows:
- Bypass Highway
- Gandhi Maidan
You can reach the aforementioned boarding points via a local bus, auto, taxi, or cab. You will find frequent public transport services to travel to/in Patna. You can also use the redBus vehicle tracking system to reach the boarding point of your bus from Patna.
Important Locations to visit
- Gandhi Ghat: The ashes of Mahatma Gandhi were immersed here so it was named Gandhi Ghat after him. Don’t miss the Ganga Aarti in the evening which is a treat to watch.
- Srikrishna Science Centre: This place is good for an educational visit or with kids. IT has lots of science exhibits & models.
- Golghar: The beehive-shaped structure was built in 1786. It provides a beautiful view of the city along with the Ganga river.
- Bihar Museum: This museum has many ancient artefacts of different tribes. It has exhibits that will help you understand Bihar's history.
Is it safe to visit Patna right now?
Bihar has more than 2.27 lakh confirmed COVID-19 cases to date. Patna was also hit badly by this ongoing pandemic but things are returning to normal. There are only 5156 active COVID-19 cases left in Bihar now. The state government has also lifted its ban on travelling in and out from the state. You should travel via Safety+ buses available on redBus which take all the safety measures against the Covid-19 outbreak. Some of the prominent operators which provide Safety+ Patna buses are Krishna Rath, Prithvi Vahan, Pathibhara Parivahan, etc. You can also travel safely in Patna via BSRTC (Bihar State Road Transport Corporation). You can know more about live COVID-19 updates via the state-wise COVID-19 status available on redBus.
You can travel safely amidst the COVID-19 situation with the help of redBus. You will find a bus from Patna to various cities at frequent intervals via redBus. The online payment system of redBus is also trusted & secure. Book your Patna bus tickets now!