Jain Travels Shivpuri Bus Ticket Booking
Jain Travels Shivpuri is a top-rated bus service operator. They are known for the level of service they provide. A Jain Travels Shivpuri bus covers multiple routes and is also known for their vast fleet size. They also offer services throughout the country. Their buses are incredibly comfortable and are known for being punctual. You can easily book a Jain Travels Shivpuri bus using the redBus app.
Bus Types offered by Jain Travels Shivpuri
Jain Travels are offering several buses. You can choose anyone, depending on your requirements. These buses are:
- AC Sleeper buses
- AC Seater buses
- Non-AC Sleeper buses
- Non-AC Seater buses
Jain Travels Shivpuri is known for the amenities it provides. Some of the amenities are as follows:
- Reading lights
- Water Bottles
- Central television
Popular Routes of Jain Travels Shivpuri
A Jain Travels Shivpuri bus covers a lot of routes. It is known to cover about 400 routes daily. Some of the popular routes covered by Jain Travels Shivpuri buses are as follows:
- Shivpuri to Guna: Guna is about 103 kilometres away from Shivpuri. A Jain Travels Shivpuri bus can cover this distance in about 2 hours. The first bus leaves around 9:30 pm whereas the last bus departs at 10:45 pm. The average bus fare is around Rs. 550.
- Shivpuri to Biaora: Shivpuri and Biaora are about 196 kilometres apart. A bus operated by Jain Travels Shivpuri will reach Biaora from Shivpuri in about 3.5 hours. The first bus leaves from Shivpuri at 10:30 pm and the last bus can be boarded around 10:45 pm. A ticket to Biaora might cost you Rs. 600.
- Shivpuri to Dewas: The distance between these two cities is about 348 kilometres. A Jain Travels Shivpuri bus will take about 6 hours to reach Dewas. The first bus departs around 9:30 pm whereas the last bus leaves Shivpuri at 11:30 pm. The bus fare would be Rs. 700.
- Lukwasa to Indore: Indore is about 350 kilometres far from Lukwasa. A Jain Travels Shivpuri bus takes about 6 hours to reach Indore from Lukwasa. The first bus can be boarded around 10:30 pm and the last bus leaves for Indore at 11:27 pm. You might have to pay around Rs. 600.
How do I book a Jain Travel bus ticket online with redBus?
Booking a Jain Travels Shivpuri bus is an effortless task if you are booking it using the redBus app. The steps are quite simple. You can follow the steps listed below:
- Open the redBus app or visit the official redBus website.
- You can then pick the city where you are stationed and the city where you want to reach
- You can then select the date of departure and search for results.
- If you want to view only Jain Travels Shivpuri buses, you can filter your bus results based on bus operators.
- You can then select a bus based on the timings, amenities offered, your budget etc.
- An option of selecting seats would pop up where you will have to choose your seats.
- After selecting the seats, you can make your payment using different online methods.
Once the payment has been made, you can download your Jain Travels Shivpuri bus ticket from the application itself. This ticket can be shown on your ticket checker.
Safety measures followed on Jain Travels
While making a Jain Travels Shivpuri bus booking, you can also check out the safety measures that are being followed on the bus under the Safety+ feature on the redBus app. Some of the safety measures followed on the Jain Travels Shivpuri bus are as follows:
- Everybody on the bus must wear face masks.
- Buses are being thoroughly sanitised before and after every trip.
- Hand sanitisers are made available on the bus for the convenience of the passengers.
- Disposable seat covers are used to contain the spread of the virus.
A Jain Travels Shivpuri bus booking can be easily made using the redBus app. The redBus app offers various discounts and cashback offers to its passengers. These discounts can be availed to get a reduction in your ticket price. For any queries related to buses operated by Jain Travels, you can reach out to them using the Jain Travels Shivpuri contact number.