APSRTC Bus from Visakhapatnam to Vijayawada
APSRTC was established in 1958 on January 11th as a part of the Nizam State Rail and Road Transport Department. The department got divided into APSRTC and TSRTC after the sub-division of Andhra Pradesh into residual Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Since then, APSRTC is working with utmost efficiency and management in the whole Andhra Pradesh area. APSRTC is famously known for having installed GPS for the first time in any Indian bus service.
Several Visakhapatnam to Vijayawada APSRTC buses serve this route and are readily available on the redBus app. A total of 92 buses operate individually from Visakhapatnam to Vijayawada. All these buses include various luxury coaches as well.
APSRTC Visakhapatnam to Vijayawada Bus Details
All the buses running on this route by APSRTC are incredibly comfortable and well-equipped with numerous amenities. You can check the APSRTC timetable for Visakhapatnam to Vijayawada using the redBus app. Users can also avail discount coupons and cashback offers while booking their tickets through the redBus app.
Amenities offered on APSRTC are:
- Comfortable Seats
- GPS Tracking
- Water Bottles
- Disposable Seat Covers
- Hand Sanitizers
All these amenities may not be available on all the buses of APSRTC. These facilities are different in buses running on various other routes. All the luxury buses by APSRTC have these amenities in them.
Various types of APSRTC buses are:
- AC/Non-AC Sleeper buses: If you wish to travel at night on this route, booking this type of coach would be the best option.
- AC/Non-AC Semi Sleeper buses: This bus gives you an option of sleeping during your journey to Vijayawada from Visakhapatnam.
- AC/Non-AC Seater buses: These are the widely used buses that are preferred for traveling in the daytime.
Schedule of APSRTC buses from Visakhapatnam to Vijayawada
There is no doubt about the comfort and luxury passengers' experience in APSRTC buses. The distance between Visakhapatnam and Vijayawada is about 378 km by road. APSRTC buses can make you reach your destination in just 8 to 9 hours because of the accuracy of Visakhapatnam to Vijayawada bus timings, APSRTC. All the 92 coaches have GPS installed in them for a minute to a minute status update.
A minimum price for the ticket one has to pay for this route costs about Rs.408, which may vary depending upon the type of bus selected to travel. Some of APSRTC buses may have rest stops between the journey, which can be checked at APSRTC time table Visakhapatnam to Vijayawada.
Boarding and Dropping Points
The passengers can select both boarding and dropping points through the redBus app. The available points at different locations must be checked at Visakhapatnam to Vijayawada bus timings APSRTC in advance to avoid inconvenience.
Popular boarding points in Visakhapatnam are:
- Rama Talkies
- Steel Plant
- Maddilapalem Highway
- NAD Junction
Out of all these points, passengers can select anyone as per their convenience.
As far as Vijayawada's dropping points are concerned, the buses by APSRTC drop passengers in Vijayawada at just one location, the main central Vijayawada stop. All the passengers have to get off the bus at this particular point only.
Safety Measures on APSRTC during Covid-19
All buses from Visakhapatnam to Vijayawada APSRTC registered with redBus follow all the guidelines against the COVID-19 pandemic. Some of the noticeable precautions by APSRTC are:
- Regular temperature check-ups of all the people on the bus
- Properly sanitized buses
- Thermal screening of passengers for every passenger before boarding is made compulsory
- Hand-sanitizers are available on the buses
- You will not get any linens or blankets to avoid direct or indirect contact
Popular Routes of APSRTC (Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada)
Various enjoyable routes take you to Vijayawada from other places. Some of those fantastic routes are:
- Hyderabad to Vijayawada
- Tirupati to Vijayawada
- Gajuwaka to Vijayawada
Apart from this, if you are traveling from Visakhapatnam, there are many exciting destinations you can visit. Some sightseeing sites from Visakhapatnam are:
- Visakhapatnam to Annavaram
- Visakhapatnam to Kakinada
- Visakhapatnam to Tuni
Vijayawada, which is well-known for its legendary Kanak Durga Temple, is worth traveling. If you visit Vijayawada from Visakhapatnam, it will take you just 8-9 hours to cover the distance of 378 km, spending a minimum of Rs.408. According to the Visakhapatnam to Vijayawada bus timings APSRTC, the first bus for this route leaves at 05:15 and the last bus at 23:55.
How to travel on an APSRTC from Visakhapatnam to Vijayawada
Booking a bus from Visakhapatnam to Vijayawada operated by APSRTC is not at all a difficult task. The redBus application is so user-friendly that anyone can use it for booking an online ticket. You can also use this app to enjoy various offers and discount coupons that may be applicable for different routes and bus operators.
To book tickets using online booking, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Open the redBus app or the official website of redBus.
- The homepage has spaces to be filled with the source and the destination locations. Mention Visakhapatnam and Vijayawada in the provided area.
- After filling in the date of the travel, run the search.
- You will see all the available options according to the route and date entered by you.
- You may use the filters to correctly choose an option such as bus types, departure time, arrival time, boarding or dropping points, bus operator, amenities, etc.
- You may also refer to APSRTC time table Visakhapatnam to Vijayawada for schematic information about Visakhapatnam to Vijayawada bus timings APSRTC.
- After selecting a particular bus, you can choose a specific seat for yourself.
- For making the booking, make the online payment using PayPal or bank cards.