APSRTC Bus from Rajahmundry to Vijayawada
Since its inception, APSRTC has been serving the whole Andhra Pradesh state with excellent efficiency providing maximal ease to the passengers. In its 62 years of operations, it has grabbed various awards being one of the leading public transport companies across the country. It stands at the top for being the first company to have installed a GPS tracking system in its buses in the whole Nation.
APSRTC buses from Rajahmundry to Vijayawada have facilitated the route well with a-one coaches and best quality services. A total number of 94 buses run on this route covering the distance of 189 km with utmost ease and comfort.
APSRTC Rajahmundry to Vijayawada Bus Details
APSRTC buses running on this route genuinely have a supreme quality which is unmatchable with any other privately owned bus companies operating from Rajahmundry to Vijayawada. Passengers may find the following amenities inside Rajahmundry to Vijayawada buses.
Amenities offered on APSRTC Rajahmundry to Vijayawada are:
- Disposable seat covers
- Air Conditioners
- Comfortable Seats
- Luggage Space
- Water Bottle
- Wet Napkins
Considering the current scenario of COVID-19, every Rajahmundry to Vijayawada APSRTC bus is laying more emphasis on the safety amenities. All the buses registered with redBus have guaranteed hygiene and cleanliness inside the coaches.
Various type of APSRTC buses are:
- Indra(AC Semi Sleeper)
- Garuda Plus
- Super Luxury
- Night Rider
- Metro Luxury AC
- Ultra Deluxe
- Saptagiri Express
- Super Luxury AC
Above mentioned are all the types of buses that fall under APSRTC. Out of these, only a few of them may operate on the route Rajahmundry to Vijayawada. Passengers must check the kinds of buses available and Rajahmundry to Vijayawada APSRTC bus fare on the redBus app.
Schedule of APSRTC buses from Rajahmundry to Vijayawada:
There shouldn’t be any second thoughts before booking an APSRTC Rajahmundry to Vijayawada bus as all these buses excel in providing the best services. The minimum Rajahmundry to Vijayawada APSRTC bus fare amounts to Rs.136. Passengers can very conveniently spend their journey of 4-5 hours, covering a distance of 189 km without having a single moment of uneasiness.
A Rajahmundry to Vijayawada APSRTC bus may have a stoppage on its way. You can check this in advance through redBus. Passengers must note that all these buses adhere to the precautionary norms laid down by the Indian Government against Covid-19.
Boarding and Dropping Points
For a better travel experience, passengers must check the boarding and dropping locations in Rajahmundry and Vijayawada respectively in advance. A location-wise list of all these points is present on the app for the passengers to view it.
Popular boarding points in Rajahmundry are:
To know about the exact timing of buses reaching these boarding points, check Rajahmundry to Vijayawada APSRTC bus timings on redBus app.
In the case of Vijayawada, passengers have only a single option to get off the bus at. The buses drop the passengers at the central Vijayawada stop, which is the only one point located in Vijayawada.
Safety Measures on APSRTC during COVID-19
Travelling in these tough times of COVID-19 has become a challenge. But if you are going with redBus, you should not worry at all. According to the company protocol of redBus, every bus running under it has to adhere to the guidelines issued by the Indian Government amidst the pandemic. Some of the precautions taken by APSRTC buses are:
- APSRTC doesn’t allow any passenger on its bus who is not wearing a mask.
- It advises passengers not to travel if they feel sick.
- The bus service providers clean the buses after every journey from both inside and outside.
- Amenities like hand-sanitizers, thermal meters, disposable seat-covers and wet napkins are available inside the buses.
- Staff members are required to maintain a certain distance, and wearing a mask for them is mandatory as well.
Popular Routes of APSRTC (Rajahmundry to Vijayawada)
Several happening routes are available with Vijayawada as the destination. People can consider going to Vijayawada from these places as well.
- Hyderabad to Vijayawada
- Gajuwaka to Vijayawada
- Tirupati to Vijayawada
In case you want to explore certain places from Rajahmundry, there are various options for that too.
- Rajahmundry to Annavaram
- Rajahmundry to Guntur
- Rajahmundry to Gajuwaka
If you are travelling to Vijayawada, you should visit the Kanak Durga Temple, which is the heart and soul of the place.
By spending a minimum of Rs.136 for an ordinary bus, you can reach Vijayawada, which is 189 km away from Rajahmundry in just 4 to 5 hours. The first bus can be boarded at 00:30 from Rajahmundry whereas the last bus leaves at 23:45. Refer to redBus app for exact APSRTC Rajahmundry to Vijayawada AC bus timings.
How to travel on an APSRTC from Rajahmundry to Vijayawada
The procedure of booking a Rajahmundry to Vijayawada APSRTC bus is speedy and straightforward. There is no technical knowledge required for buying a ticket online through a user-friendly app like redBus. You may consider the following steps as a guiding light on your way to booking an online ticket.
- Open redBus app or the official portal of the company.
- You can then feed-in the source and the destination locations as Rajahmundry and Vijayawada respectively.
- Also, mention the date of the prospective travel.
- Press the search button for viewing all the available bus options for the route entered.
- You can use filters to narrow down your search based on any criterion.
- After checking the Rajahmundry to Vijayawada APSRTC bus fare, you must select a suitable bus seat for yourself from the ‘view seats’ option.
- After all this, click on the ‘Proceed to Book’ option that will take you to the next step.
- Now fill in the personal information and the contact information.
- In the end, complete the booking process by paying the fare online through PayPal or bank cards.
- Once you book your Rajahmundry to Vijayawada APSRTC bus, you will receive an acknowledgment mail on your registered email ID.