GSRTC Bus Ticket Booking
The Gujarat State Road Transport Services is one of the most popular transportation service providers in the west region of India. It is commonly known as GSRTC. A GSRTC bus booking can be made both online and offline. The Gujarat State Road Transport Services was formed in the year 1960. The main aim of this corporation was to improve the connectivity within the state of Gujarat and also opening up channels for connecting Gujarat's cities with other cities. The GSRTC owns about 7,600 buses. Also, there are about 220 bus stations from where the GSRTC buses pick and drop the passengers. Volvo bus bookings for GSRTC Volvo buses are made on the redBus platform regularly.
The state has been divided into 16 divisions. GSRTC is also an award-winning bus service provider. A lot of buses run on different routes helping people out with their travel needs. GSRTC buses also cover some of the major routes to nearby cities bridging the gap between two or more states.
Amenities on GSRTC Volvo buses
GSRTC aims at providing comfortable and hassle-free services to their passengers. The buses have different facilities and amenities. Some of them are free and are available in all kinds of buses whereas some come with an added cost. For instance, the fare would be more for an air-conditioned bus as compared to the non-air-conditioned buses. Volvo is considered to be the most premium bus of GSRTC. Volvo bus bookings can be easily made on the redBus app before the journey. The amenities provided by GSRTC Volvo buses are as follows:
- Reclining Seats
- Sleeper seats
- Charging points
A Volvo bus gives you the best on-journey experience at an affordable price.
Popular Travel Routes
Volvo buses are quite popular in the state of Gujarat. The GSRTC buses cover about 2 lakh routes daily and Volvos run on all of these routes. Volvo bus bookings can be easily made and you can enjoy your travel. Some of the routes covered by GSRTC Volvo buses are:
- Baroda to Ahmedabad
- Ahmedabad to Surat
- Ahmedabad to Baroda
- Chotila to Ahmedabad
- Rajkot to Chotila
- Baroda to Surat
- Ahmedabad to Chotila
- Ahmedabad to Rajkot
- Rajkot to Ahmedabad
- Chotila to Rajkot
All these routes can be checked online on the redBus app and a Volvo bus booking can be made accordingly.
Types of GSRTC Buses
GSRTC manages different kinds of busses. It has a very diverse fleet. Some of the buses which are a part of the GSRTC fleet are:
- Volvo Buses
- Express Buses
- Air-Conditioned Seater Buses
- Air-Conditioned Sleeper Buses
- Luxury Buses
- Non-A/C Sleeper
- Low Floor Buses
- Ordinary Buses
Popular Cities Covered
The GSRTC buses run on different routes and cover about more than 2 lakh routes in a single day. Therefore, these buses cover several cities of western India. The GSRTC Volvo buses run on different routes and provide a comfortable journey to all its passengers. Some of the important and popular cities covered by the GSRTC Volvo buses are:
- Chhota Udaipur
- Ramji ka Gol
The destination city can be easily chosen on the redBus app and booking can be made.
Popular Pilgrimage Destinations with GSRTC Volvo
GSRTC Volvo buses operate throughout the state of Gujarat. Also, some of the major cities of Gujarat are popular pilgrimage destination. Also, these buses take you to pilgrimage spots outside the state. Some of these popular pilgrimage destinations are:
- Narayan Sarovar
- Mata Na Madh
These places have great religious importance. Also, these can be easily accessed by travelling via a GSRTC Volvo Bus.
How to Book a GSRTC Volvo bus on redBus?
GSRTC Volvo buses can be easily booked on the redBus app. The app is very easy to use and you can book tickets in a matter of minutes. A Volvo bus by GSRTC can be booked on the redBus app by following these steps:
- Open the redBus app or visit the official redBus website.
- Sign up or log in to your existing account to get started with the booking process.
- A screen appears where you can select your source city and the destination city
- Then choose a date on which you want to travel
- You can now click on the search button. The results of all buses serving that route would appear
- You can then use the filter and select ‘Volvo GSRTC’ as your bus service provider. The results would be customized.
- You can then have a look at all the options and make a choice based on the timings of departure.
- You can also pick a bus-stop which is near to your place as your pickup point
- You can also choose from the list of amenities you want to have while traveling through a GSRTC Volvo bus
- Now, select from the customized list and you are good to go
- You need to select the number of tickets you want to buy for the journey based on the number of people who are coming along.
- You can then select the seats by clicking on the seats of the virtual bus design.
- After selecting these seats, click on the ‘book tickets’ option
- This option will take you to a payment window where you can select your mode of payment.
- Make the payment and then your tickets are booked
These tickets can be easily checked by pressing ‘my bookings’ option.
Safety Measures Followed on UTC during COVID-19
The GSRTC Volvo buses have taken all the precautionary measures concerning the COVID-19 crisis. For GSRTC Volvo, the safety of the passengers is their utmost priority. These buses are washed and disinfected after every journey. Also, linens and blankets are changed for all trips. Buses are equipped with hand sanitizers and protection gear. The passengers can travel on a Volvo bus by GSRTC without any hassle.
Safety+ is a feature by redBus that reinforces our attempt to ensure safer bus travel. It allows bus operators to showcase their compliance with Covid-19 measures across their staff and vehicles. While booking, users can use the Safety+ mark to identify buses that follow these measures outlined by the government of India
Buses tagged with the Safety+ sign are disinfected regularly, are operated by staff members that wear face masks and gloves, and are installed with hand sanitizers.
As part of this move against the coronavirus, redBus requests all its users to maintain social distancing and observe personal hygiene. If you are travelling, make sure you are wearing a face mask at all times, washing your hands regularly, and not touching your face. In case you are unwell, please postpone your travel plans.