GSRTC Bus Ticket Booking
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation set foot on May 1, 1960. It is the undertaking of the Government of Gujarat undertaking and is considered one of the best service providers in the nation. Out of the 8,703 buses under GSRTC, the GSRTC Sleeper bus is mainly preferred by many passengers. The details about the GSRTC Volvo Sleeper bus can also be obtained at the redBus application.
Passengers have many GSRTC Sleeper bus booking options available on redBus, which can be booked with a minimum ticket price of Rs.23 and a maximum fare costing Rs.764.
Amenities available on a GSRTC Sleeper Bus
GSRTC ensures that all its customers get top-notch facilities and amenities while traveling on a GSRTC bus. Some of the amenities that the passengers may find on these buses are listed down below:
- Disposable Seat Covers
- Thermal Screening
- Comfortable Seating
- GPS Tracking
For GSRTC Sleeper bus review and bus images, refer to the redBus app.
Popular Routes booked on a GSRTC Sleeper Bus.
The most traveled and primarily booked GSRTC Sleeper bus routes through redBus are:
- Baroda to Surat: The distance of 158 km from Baroda to Surat can be covered by the GSRTC Sleeper bus in just 3 hours. Passengers have a variety of 96 buses which can be booked at a minimum fare of Rs.137.
- Surat to Ankleshwar: By booking a ticket for as less as Rs.135, passengers can travel from Surat to Ankleshwar, covering a distance of 66 km. There are a total of 83 sleeper buses for this route.
- Ahmedabad to Surat: The total distance between these two locations is 271 km,, which can be covered in just 4-5 hours by booking a ticket for as little as Rs.259. Passengers can choose any bus from the available 56 buses.
- Surat to Bharuch: If you want to travel on this route, you can book the cheapest ticket using the redBus app for just Rs.171. Any bus from the available 53 can be booked through the app. These buses take about 2 hours to travel this 76 km long route.
- Surat to Navsari: The travel distance between Surat and Navsari is 40 km and any of the 39 Sleeper buses can travel in less than an hour. Passengers can make their booking by spending a minimum amount of Rs.51.
Passengers must check the passenger directions while making a GSRTC Sleeper bus booking through redBus.
How to Book a Ticket for a GSRTC Sleeper Bus?
To make a GSRTC Sleeper bus booking, you need to note the following steps:
- First, sign in to the official website of redBus or the redBus app.
- Fill in the source and destination locations.
- Also, mention the date of prospective travel.
- Search through all the available buses and select the most suitable bus.
- You can also choose your seat on the bus.
- After filling in your details, confirm your Sleeper bus booking with GSRTC.
- Finally, pay online through PayPal or bank cards.