GSRTC Bus Ticket Booking
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation set its foot on May 1 in the year 1960. It is the undertaking of the Government of Gujarat and is considered as one of the best service providers in the whole nation. Out of the entire fleet of 8,703 buses under GSRTC, GSRTC Sleeper bus is mostly preferred by many passengers. The details about the GSRTC Volvo Sleeper bus can also be obtained at the redBus application.
Passengers have a plethora of GSRTC Sleeper bus booking options available on redBus which can be booked with a minimum ticket price of Rs.23 and the maximum fare costing Rs.764.
Amenities available on a GSRTC Sleeper Bus
GSRTC ensures that all its customers get top-notch facilities and amenities while travelling on a GSRTC bus. Some of the amenities that the passengers may find in these buses are listed down below:
- Disposable Seat Covers
- Thermal Screening
- Comfortable Seating
- GPS Tracking
For GSRTC Sleeper bus review and bus images, refer to the redBus app.
Popular Routes booked on a GSRTC Sleeper Bus
The most travelled and primarily booked GSRTC Sleeper bus routes through redBus are:
- Baroda to Surat: The distance of 158 km from Baroda to Surat can be covered by GSRTC Sleeper bus in just 3 hours. Passengers have a variety of 96 buses which can be booked at a minimum fare of Rs.137.
- Surat to Ankleshwar: By booking a ticket for as less as Rs.135, passengers can travel from Surat to Ankleshwar covering the distance of 66 km. There are a total of 83 sleeper buses for this route.
- Ahmedabad to Surat: The total distance between these two locations is 271 km that can be covered in just 4-5 hours by booking a ticket for as less as Rs.259. Passengers can choose any bus from the available 56 buses.
- Surat to Bharuch: If you want to travel on this route, you can book the cheapest ticket by using the redBus app for just Rs.171. Any bus from the available 53 can be booked through the app. These buses take about 2 hours to travel this 76 km long route.
- Surat to Navsari: The travel distance between Surat and Navsari is 40 km which can be travelled by any of the 39 Sleeper buses in less than an hour. Passengers can make their booking by spending a minimum amount of Rs.51.
Safety Measures Followed on GSRTC during Covid-19
Passengers travelling through GSRTC Sleeper must not worry about the safety as all the precautionary measures are taken by all the buses under redBus RTC. Some of the noticeable measures are:
- Proper cleanliness and hygiene of buses.
- Compulsory face masks on the bus.
- Thermal screening of the passengers before boarding the bus.
- Availability of hand-sanitizers inside GSRTC buses.
Passengers must check the passenger directions while making a GSRTC Sleeper bus booking through redBus.
How to Book a Ticket of a GSRTC Sleeper Bus
To make a GSRTC Sleeper bus booking, you need to note the following steps:
- Sign in to the official website of redBus or the redBus app.
- Fill in the source and destination locations.
- Also, mention the date of prospective travel.
- Search through all the available buses and select the most suitable bus.
- You can also choose your seat on the bus.
- After filling your details, proceed to confirm that your Sleeper bus booking with GSRTC.
- Pay online through PayPal or bank cards.