GSRTC Bus Ticket Booking
The Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC) was established in 1960 to provide quality bus travel services to the passengers in and around Gujarat. The GSRTC boasts of a fleet of more than 7,500 buses providing convenient travel services to thousands of passengers regularly. The GSRTC Gurjarnagri bus is among the most commonly offered to the passengers. It has a very high frequency and serves passengers throughout the day. The bus features a comfortable seating arrangement with hygienic interiors and is also equipped with essential travel amenities.
Amenities available on a GSRTC Gurjarnagri bus
A GSRTC Gurjarnagri bus is equipped with all essential travel amenities required to make the travel experience safe and comfortable. They have also taken the hygiene factor into account and have introduced measures to eliminate the risk of spread. One can quickly check the list of amenities available and the GSRTC Gurjarnagri bus image on the redBus website while booking the tickets. Generally, you will find the following set of amenities while travelling on a Gurjarnagri bus by GSRTC .
- Comfortable seats
- Seat Pockets
- Staffs with Mask
- Hand Sanitizer
- Deep Cleaned Buses
- Water Bottle
Popular routes booked on a GSRTC Gurjarnagri bus
The GSRTC Gurjarnagri buses cover numerous routes daily, connecting multiple cities and towns and serving passengers throughout the day. Some of the most popular routes covered by the GSRTC Gurjarnagri buses include the following.
- Ahmedabad to Baroda: The total distance between Ahmedabad to Baroda is approximately around 120 KMs, and it usually takes around 3.5 hours to reach. The GSRTC Gurjarnagri bus fare for this route is Rs. 104. The timings for the first and last bus in this route are 12:10 AM and 11:40 PM respectively.
- Baroda to Surat: The distance between Surat to Baroda by road is approximately equal to 150 KMs, and it usually takes about 3 hours to reach. The fare of GSRTC Gurjarnagri buses for this is roughly around Rs. 113. The first bus leaves around 12:05 AM and the last bus departs at 11:50 PM.
- Ankleshwar to Surat: The average road distance between Ankleshwar to Surat is around 50 KMs, and it takes approximately 1 hour to reach. The Gurjarnagri bus fare is Rs. 54. The buses run throughout the day and the timings for the first and last one are 12:05 AM and 11:20 PM.
- Baroda to Ankleshwar: The total distance between Baroda to Ankleshwar by road is around 90 KMs, and it takes about 2 hours to reach. The GSRTC Gurjarnagri buses are very affordable, and the tickets are priced at Rs. 93. The first bus leaves at midnight and the last one departs from Baroda around 11:20 PM.
- Ahmedabad to Mehsana: The Ahmedabad to Mehsana route is a short one, and the total distance is approximately around 80 KMs. It usually takes about 2 hours to reach, but the duration might vary depending on traffic and other factors. The first bus leaves Ahmedabad at 12:30 AM, and the last one departs at around 10:00 PM. The Gurjarnagri bus fare for this route is Rs. 86 only.
- Limbdi to Rajkot: The driving distance between Limbdi and Rajkot is around 110 KMs, and it usually takes about two and a half hours to reach. The GSRTC Gurjarnagri bus fare is Rs. 98. The buses run throughout the day and the first one leaves Limbdi around 12:10 AM whereas the last one departs at 11:55 PM.
Safety Measures Followed on GSRTC during COVID-19
GSRTC is among the most trusted and reliable bus operators in Gujarat. The GSRTC buses are known for providing safe and affordable bus travel services. To tackle the current pandemic situation, GSRTC has taken various measures for the passenger’s safety. Some of the crucial ones are listed below.
- Properly washed and sanitized buses for passengers
- Payment to be made using digital means and e-wallets to avoid the risk of contamination
- The face mask is compulsory for all passengers and bus staffs
- Everyone is required to use hand sanitizers before stepping into the bus
- Buses will not pass through containment areas to ensure passenger safety and minimize the risk of exposure
How to book a bus ticket on a GSRTC bus?
The easiest and most straightforward way to make your bus ticket booking with GSRTC is using the redBus online portal. Here are a few tips to help you with the booking process.
- Open the redBus website or mobile application and go to the “From” and “To” section on the page
- Now enter your route details and date of travel and click on “Search Buses”
- After this you will have to choose from a range of buses offered by redBus, you can also add a filter for your bus operator and bus type
- Now after selecting your bus, you will have to enter your details and verify your contact number using and OTP
- The last step is to make your payment and confirm your bus ticket booking with redBus
Introducing Safety+, a new way to ensure that your bus travel is safe and devoid of potential infection. This feature allows bus operators to showcase their adherence to all COVID-19 guidelines as suggested by the Indian government.
Safety+ also allows users to identify bus services that follow all Covid-19 measures in their buses to ensure long-distance safer bus travel. This is in addition to spatial distancing measures taken by redBus with respect to the number of passengers and the distance between them in a bus.
All buses tagged with the Safety+ sign are disinfected after every trip, have drivers and staff that wear masks and gloves at all times, and have hand sanitizers installed in them. Users are also expected to maintain social distancing, wear masks and observe personal hygiene, and travel only if needed.