APSRTC Bus from Vijayawada to Visakhapatnam
APSRTC has earned a popular name for being the first public transport company ever in India which had a GPS installed in its buses. Since January 11, 1958, APSRTC has been serving not only the tourists but the locals and daily commuters to a great extent as well. It has created a reticulate network of 11,678 buses with a total of 426 bus stations all across the area.
A total of 80 buses including APSRTC Volvo buses from Vijayawada to Visakhapatnam operate on this specific route. The fleet of these 80 buses includes different types of buses suitable for the diverse needs of the passengers. People visiting Visakhapatnam from Vijayawada can look out for the information of buses operating on this route on the redBus app.
APSRTC Vijayawada to Visakhapatnam Bus Details
APSRTC ensures that its customers are satisfied by the quality of services and amenities it provides on the buses. Excellent quality and extreme comfort by APSRTC buses have led to exceptional customer loyalty all across the nation. Some facilities that passengers may find inside APSRTC buses are listed below.
Amenities offered on APSRTC are:
- Ample of legroom
- Space for luggage
- Water bottles
- Air Conditioners
- Emergency Exit
Out of all these amenities, water bottles may just be provided in the luxury buses like APSRTC Volvo buses from Vijayawada to Visakhapatnam. Passengers must check the amenities included in the fare while booking their tickets through the redBus app.
Various type of APSRTC buses are:
- AC/Non AC Sleeper buses
- AC/Non AC Semi Sleeper buses
- AC/Non AC Seater buses
These different types of Non Ac and AC buses from Vijayawada to Visakhapatnam may have different fares. These buses offer passengers various features and services. Some of them may prefer travelling at night whereas some are only up for a day time travel. Some buses like APSRTC Volvo buses from Vijayawada to Visakhapatnam are known for an extremely luxurious journey. Passengers must check the types of buses suitable for their own needs.
Schedule of APSRTC Vijayawada to Visakhapatnam buses:
A set of 80 best buses run from Vijayawada to Visakhapatnam. Not just the tourists but everyone prefers buses offered by APSRTC. They have become a standard mode of commute from one place to another for the locals as well. Passengers travelling through APSRTC bus from Vijayawada to Visakhapatnam can have a live status update of their coach as all these buses have GPS installed in them. Also, passengers have to pay a minimum Vijayawada to Visakhapatnam APSRTC bus fare of just Rs.408.
APSRTC and its friendly staff members aim at making the 378 km long and tiring journey comfortable, homely and easy. For more information about APSRTC Vijayawada to Visakhapatnam bus timings, refer to APSRTC time table of Vijayawada to Visakhapatnam on redBus.
Boarding and Dropping Points
To be sure of the points where you want to get off from the bus or board the bus, you must check out the list of popular boarding and dropping points situated in Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam respectively.
Popular boarding points in Vijayawada are:
- Auto Nagar
- Benz Circle
- Ramavarapadu Ring Road
- Siddartha College
Popular dropping locations in Visakhapatnam are:
You can check the availability of these points for all the different type of APSRTC buses on the redBus.
Safety Measures on APSRTC during Covid-19
Every Vijayawada to Visakhapatnam bus is under the safety protocol of redBus. Along with that, all the buses running on this route are following the norms by the Indian Government. These norms talk about social distancing and regular sanitisation. You must not worry about your safety by travelling on an APSRTC bus as:
- APSRTC ensures to perform a thermal screening of all the people boarding the bus.
- It ensures that every individual stepping on the bus is wearing a safe face mask.
- APSRTC buses are deep cleaned inside out after every trip.
- You will not get personal blankets or linens on the buses.
- Passengers are advised not to travel even if they are slightly sick.
Popular Routes of APSRTC (Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam)
You can enjoy various other routes apart from Vijayawada to Visakhapatnam through APSRTC as well. Some most popular ways leading to Visakhapatnam are:
- Hyderabad to Visakhapatnam
- Kakinada to Visakhapatnam
- Rajahmundry to Visakhapatnam
Even if you are travelling from Vijayawada, there is ample options available which you can choose to visit. Some of the popular routes which an APSRTC bus covers are:
- Vijayawada to Tirupati
- Vijayawada to Hyderabad
- Vijayawada to Nellore
Borra Caves are the most famous attractions in Visakhapatnam which lure many tourists to this place. If you are considering travelling to Visakhapatnam from Vijayawada, you can buy a bus ticket on the redBus app by paying a minimal amount of Rs.408. Clean, punctual, and hygienic buses by APSRTC will make you cover the 378 km long route within 8-9 hours without even a single minute of discomfort.
As per the APSRTC time table of Vijayawada to Visakhapatnam, you can board the first Visakhapatnam bus at 00:30 and the last bus from Vijayawada at 23:59.
How to travel on an APSRTC from Vijayawada to Visakhapatnam
Booking a Vijayawada to Visakhapatnam bus was never an easy task as it is nowadays. redBus enables its users to book the ticket for any route without any hassle or chaos in just a few clicks.
Note the following steps and book your ticket with redBus.
- Download the redBus app or sign-in on the website.
- For the current route, you will have to fill in ‘Vijayawada’ and ‘Visakhapatnam’ as the source location and the destination location respectively.
- Also mention the date of travel to get the data scheduled for that specific date for your route.
- Once you run the search, all the options for this route will appear on your screen.
- There is an option of filters which can specify your search. In case you require APSRTC Volvo buses from Vijayawada to Visakhapatnam, search filters may be a great help.
- After going through the APSRTC time table Vijayawada to Visakhapatnam, you can proceed to make a selection of your seat using the seat plan option.
- In the end, the bus ticket has to be paid online through bank cards or PayPal to complete the booking.