UPSRTC Bus Ticket Booking
UPSRTC is known to have the maximum number of buses in its fleet in the whole of North India. It holds about 12,429 buses in its fleet, along with the fantastic UPSRTC Janrath bus. The main idea of this company to introduce a bus like UPSRTC Janrath was to facilitate the middle class by providing a low-cost AC bus to travel daily.
This bus covers many intra and inter-district routes providing maximal comfort to every passenger without putting much burden on their pockets. Passengers can make UPSRTC Janrath online booking for any route using the redBus application.
Amenities available on a UPSRTC Janrath Bus
Having a total number of 608 UPSRTC Janrath buses in its fleet, UPSRTC ensures that every bus fulfils all the needs and requirements of the passengers while travelling. UPSRTC caters to the varying needs of passengers by furnishing the buses with amenities.
- Recliner Seats
- Water Bottle
- Reading Light
- SOS Emergency Phone
- Disposable Seat Covers
- Thermal Screening
- GPS Tracking
These amenities may vary from bus to bus depending on the route selected to travel. Passengers must check the redBus app for detailed information about the available amenities in the bus they choose. For a UPSRTC Janrath bus review and bus images, refer to the redBus app.
Popular Routes booked on a UPSRTC Janrath Bus
For some specific routes, UPSRTC Janrath is the most preferred bus by the passengers. These buses are designed in such a way that it fulfils the travelling needs of the passengers at low cost. Discount coupons and cashback offers for various routes can be checked at the time of UPSRTC Janrath online booking through the redBus app.
Some popular routes covered by UPSRTC Janrath are:
- Lucknow to Gorakhpur: Out of 20 Janrath buses, passengers can book any bus for the minimum amount of Rs.430 for this route. Janrath takes about 5 hours to cover this distance of 272 km.
- Lucknow to Delhi: The total distance of 528 km can be covered by Janrath bus in about 7 hours. A total of 13 buses operate on this route and the minimum ticket for this route can be booked for Rs.758 through the redBus app.
- Kanpur to Agra: To reach Agra from Kanpur, Kanpur to Agra bus UPSRTC Janrath may take 4-5 hours for covering the total distance of 286 km. The cheapest ticket for this bus can be booked for Rs.444 for any of the four buses serving this route.
- Delhi to Roorkee: The distance between Delhi and Roorkee is 182 km which is covered by Janrath in less than 4 hours. 9 Janrath buses are running on this route. Passengers can travel on this route by spending a minimum ticket price of Rs.298.
- Rishikesh to Delhi: Being one of the most travelled routes, this route is 233 km long, and it takes about 5 hours to cover this route by road. Out of 6 buses running on this route, the cheapest ticket may cost you Rs.423.
- Delhi to Haridwar: Haridwar being a tourist attraction lures many tourists from Delhi. UPSRTC can be booked for a minimum price of Rs.352. There are 7 Janrath buses for this route which cover the distance of 220 km in just 4.5 hours approximately.
For details about schedules and timings of all the UPSRTC buses, passengers must refer to the UPSRTC Janrath bus time table.
Safety Measures Followed on UPSRTC during Covid-19
UPSRTC is the best of its kind. It provides complete safety to its passengers in these testing times of coronavirus. Passengers must not worry about their safety while travelling on UPSRTC Janrath or any bus booked through redBus for that matter. UPSRTC takes following precautions on its buses:
- The hygiene and sanitization of buses are adequately taken care of.
- Masks are mandatory for all the passengers throughout the journey.
- Passengers are provided hand-sanitizers and disposable seat covers inside the buses.
- All the individuals have to go through thermal screening before entering the bus.
How to Book a Ticket of a UPSRTC Janrath Bus
Booking a bus ticket has never been as easy as it currently is. From the comfort of your home, you can make your UPSRTC Janrath online booking by using the redBus app on your smartphone. Without taking the stress of standing in a queue or wasting time for your turn, an online ticket can be booked right away in a few clicks:
- Make use of the redBus app or the company portal.
- Write down the source location and the destination location in the column on the homepage.
- Give details about the date of travel as well.
- redBus will provide you with a plethora of bus options matching the route and date mentioned.
- You can make use of filters for any specific requirements.
- After you finalize a suitable bus, select a seat that suits you the best.
- Then proceed further to confirm the ticket.
- In the end, make online payment through the safest payment gateways used by redBus using your debit or credit cards.
Safety+ is a new feature by redBus that ensures all important COVID-19 measures are followed across all aspects of bus travel. This includes sanitization after every trip, use of face masks and gloves, periodic temperature checks, and installation of alcohol-based sanitizers inside buses and at boarding/dropping points.
UPSRTC uses the Safety+ sign to show that their vehicles and staff are abiding by all measures recommended by the government. Users can also use this feature to identify bus services that follow all the guidelines.
As part of this action to ensure safer bus travel in and around India, redBus requests all its users to follow social distancing and cleanliness measures. While travelling, wear a face mask, use hand sanitizer, and avoid touching your face. If you or someone in your family is unwell, avoid travelling for some time.