UPSRTC Bus Ticket Booking
Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation or simply UPSRTC was founded in 1947, and it began its operations on May 15 in the same year. Since then, UPSRTC has been serving its passengers with buses like the UPSRTC AC bus. Check out the redBus app for amazing deals on the UPSRTC AC bus.
With a count of 1,948 AC buses, the company has captured a large proportion of the Uttar Pradesh state. These AC buses cover various routes in the country and connect different states. Refer to the redBus app for UPSRTC AC bus booking.
Amenities available on a UPSRTC AC Bus
To stand out from the rest of the companies, UPSRTC ensures that the dynamic needs of its customers are fulfilled by providing all the necessary amenities on its buses.
- Reading Light
- Water Bottle
- Charging Sockets
- GPS Tracking
- Comfortable Seats
Popular Routes booked on a UPSRTC AC Bus
Some popular routes covered by UPSRTC AC buses are:
- Lucknow to Allahabad: The distance of 282 km is covered in just 4 hours by the UPSRTC AC bus. Passengers can book the minimum tickets for this route for just Rs.263 for any of the 42 AC buses.
- Lucknow to Gorakhpur: To reach Gorakhpur from Lucknow, these buses take 4 hours approximately to cover the distance of 272 km. The cheapest ticket for this route is available for Rs.373.30 for AC buses that run on this particular route.
- Kunda to Allahabad: Being the shortest route, which is just 48 km long, AC buses take almost an hour to cover this distance. The lowest fare for this bus can amount to Rs.90 for any of the 21 AC buses.
- Raebareli to Allahabad: Both locations are 120 km away from each other, and it takes almost 2.5 hours to reach Allahabad from Raebareli. At least Rs.170 have to be spent on buying a ticket for any of the 21 buses running on this route.
- Delhi to Lucknow: The distance of 527 km can be covered by the UPSRTC AC buses in 7-8 hours. For all the 14 AC buses, the minimum price that has to be paid is Rs.603.
For details of all the routes, refer to the UPSRTC AC bus schedule on the redBus app.
Safety Measures Followed on UPSRTC during Covid-19
Following precautionary measures are being taken on all the UPSRTC buses:
- Mandatory face masks for all the passengers.
- Mandatory thermal screening before boarding the bus.
- Regular temperature check-ups.
- No linen or blankets are provided on the bus.
- Hand –sanitizers are provided on the buses.
- All the buses are cleaned inside out after every trip.
How to Book a Ticket of a UPSRTC AC Bus
UPSRTC AC bus ticket booking is not all a herculean task. To make a hassle-free AC bus booking on a UPSRTC bus, follow the steps listed below:
- Use the redBus app.
- Fill in all the details regarding the source and the destination locations.
- Mention the date of the travel as well.
- After running the search, you will be able to see all the buses available for the same route.
- After selecting the most suitable route, proceed further to select your seats from the seat layout.
- You may also make use of the filters.
- After you fill in all the personal details, proceed further to confirm your UPSRTC AC bus booking.
- Make the online payment of the bus fare through PayPal or bank cards.