TSRTC Bus Ticket Booking
TSRTC was a part of APSRTC earlier, but due to the bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh, TSRTC was formed. The government of Telangana established TSRTC (Telangana State Road Transport Corporation) in April 2016 under the Road Transport Corporation Act of 1950. Rajdhani buses are part of TSRTC buses. Around 1,695 TSRTC Rajdhani buses provide bus services in Telangana and neighboring states daily.
Amenities available on a TSRTC Rajdhani Bus
The list of amenities offered by TSRTC Rajdhani buses is as follows:
- Push-back Seats
- Reading Light
- Hand Sanitisers
- Charging Point
Popular routes booked on a TSRTC Rajdhani Bus
- Hyderabad to Vijayawada: Vijayawada is 273 KM far from Hyderabad, and it takes around five hours to complete this journey via bus. The first Rajdhani bus to Vijayawada leaves from Hyderabad at 08:30 PM, and the last bus leaves from Hyderabad at 09:30 PM.
- Hyderabad to Khammam: Hyderabad is 195 KM far from Khammam, and it takes around four hours to cover this journey. The first bus to Khammam leaves from Hyderabad at 11:00 PM, and the last bus leaves at 05:00 AM. The fare of TSRTC Rajdhani buses on this route ranges between INR 227 to INR 319.
- Hyderabad to Nandigama: Hyderabad is 220 KM far from Nandigama, and it takes around 4-5 hours to cover this route. The first TSRTC Rajdhani bus leaves Nandigama from Hyderabad at 09:30 AM, and the last leaves from Hyderabad at 09:45 PM.
- Hyderabad to Jaggaiahpet: The distance between these two cities is 197 KM, and it takes 4 hours (approx.) to cover this route by bus. The first TSRTC Rajdhani bus leaves from Hyderabad at 01:40 PM, and the last bus on this route leaves from Hyderabad at 04:50 PM.
- Hanamkonda to Hyderabad: The distance of this route is 142 KM, and it takes around 3 hours to cover this route. The first TSRTC Rajdhani bus on this route leaves from Hanamkonda at 04:15 AM, and the last leaves at 04:45 PM.
- Vijayawada to Nandigama: Vijayawada is 55 KM apart from Nandigama, and it takes around an hour to cover this journey. The first Rajdhani TSRTC on this route leaves from Vijayawada at 04:30 AM,, and the last bus leaves at 05:20 PM. The fare of TSRTC buses on this route ranges between INR 43 to INR 77.
How to book a bus ticket on a TSRTC Rajdhani bus?
To book a bus ticket on TSRTC Rajdhani, follow these steps on the redBus app:
- Open the redBus mobile application/website and enter your route details in the ‘From’ and ‘To’ sections. Next, enter your journey date on the same page and click ‘Search.’
- A complete list of buses available by different bus operators will be shown to you. You can also filter Rajdhani TSRTC buses from that list via the interface. Click on your desired bus, and the seat layout of that particular bus will be shown to you.
- Select your preferred seat and enter your name and contact information on the next page.
- Complete the payment process and receive your online ticket at the contact information provided.