Pune Airport Bus Tickets
Most of the international flights from this airport are for West Asia and various cities in India. Buses are an important means of transport to reach Pune Airport from different parts of Pune. This airport is owned by the Indian Air Force and operated by the Airports Authority of India (AAI). A bus to Pune Airport is affordable and convenient. Read on to know more details about the Pune Airport bus services.
Important Routes to and From Pune Airport
Some of the major routes to Pune Airport are as follows:
- Bangla (Basavakalyan) to Pune Airport: The distance of this route is 375 KM and it takes approximately 7 hours to cover this route by bus. The fare of a bus to Pune Airport from Bangla starts from INR 600.
- Hyderabad to Pune Airport: The distance of this route is 562 KM and it will take you approximately 11 hours to cover this route by bus. The fare of a bus to Pune Airport from Hyderabad starts from INR 600.
- Humnabad to Pune Airport: Humnabad is 397 KM far from Pune Airport and it takes approximately 7 hours to cover this route by bus. The starting fare of a bus to Pune Airport to Humnabad starts from INR 999.
Some of the prominent bus routes from Pune Airport are as follows:
- Pune Airport to Zaheerabad: The distance of this route is 447 KM and it takes approximately 9 hours to cover this route by bus. The fare of a bus from Pune Airport to Zaheerabad starts from INR 600.
- Pune Airport to Naldurg – The road distance of this route is 296.3 KM and it will take you approximately 6 hours to cover this route by bus. The fare of a bus from Pune Airport to Naldurg starts from INR 500.
- Pune Airport to Hyderabad: The road distance of this route is 562 KM and it will take you 10-11 hours to cover this route by bus. The fare of a bus from Pune Airport to Hyderabad starts from INR 700.
Popular Buses to and From Pune Airport
Prominent bus operator who provides Pune Airport buses are as follows:
- Address in the city: Grafficon Arcade, Opp. Jehangir Hospital, Railway Station Road, Pune-411001.
Contact Number: 02048700025, 9483071144, 9766371060
Average Ticket Price: INR 500
They will provide you bus services from Pune Airport to different places in Pune & neighbouring cities. They also provide various bus amenities like WIFI, personal TV, charging point, reading light, etc. You can check the schedule of Go Tour Travels and Holidays via the redBus mobile application/website.
Boarding and Dropping Points
The boarding point of Pune Airport buses is
- Viman Nagar
The dropping point of Pune Airport buses is
- Viman Nagar
You can get frequent taxis, autos, cabs, etc. from the city centre to reach Viman Nagar. The local transportation system of Pune is flexible & accessible.
Important Locations to visit
- Shaniwar Wada: This ancient stately mansion was built in 1730 AD and has stood tall since then. It is located close to the Pune city centre and is a great place for history buffs.
- Lal Mahal: This structure was built in the 16th century and gives us a chance to relive the glorious past. This red structure is situated close to the Shaniwar Wada.
- Katraj Snake Park: This park has a lot of varieties of snakes including Brown Palm Civet, King Cobra, etc. There are also a few turtles and birds in this park. It is situated 7 KM apart from the Pune city centre. There is also a temple situated in this park which is visited by many tourists.
- Sinhagad Fort: This fort has a rich history and has served many kingdoms/empires. It is situated 20 KM far from the city centre.
Is it safe to visit Pune right now?
Maharashtra is the most affected Indian state from the COVID-19 pandemic. There have been more than 17.74 lakh COVID-19 positive cases in Maharashtra to date. However, many patients have healed and currently, there are 80,878 positive cases left in Maharashtra. The state government has eased the travel restrictions and you can now travel under strict guidelines. You can travel via MSRTC (Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation) buses which are safe & state-owned buses. redBus also launched a Safety+ category recently under which buses take precautions against the ongoing pandemic. Many operators will provide you Safety+ buses in Pune like MSRTC, Go Tour Travels and Holidays, etc. Social distancing norms are strictly followed in Safety+ buses. You can also get to know about the live COVID-19 updates in Maharashtra via the state-wise COVID-19 status available on redBus.
redBus is the most used online platform for bus ticket booking. You can compare the services offered by different operators and can book an economical bus ticket. You should always check for the Safety+ category before booking bus tickets with redBus. Passengers are also advised to wear face masks & use hand sanitisers. Book your Pune Airport bus tickets now!