Book Koyambedu Bus Tickets
Chennai's Koyambedu neighbourhood has become an epicentre for trade and travel. This occurred with the development of the CMBT and the establishment of the Koyambedu Market. The CMBT was established in the year 2002 and facilitated 24-hour transport. Stationing over 200 buses and boasting ample parking space, the CMBT is what Chennai needs to allow its citizens to carry out their day-to-day work efficiently. Along with the CMBT Bus Stand, the Koyambedu Omni Bus Stand is also popular. The Koyambedu Bus Stand has made trade and transport much more efficient.
redBus is a convenient way to book buses from and to Koyambedu. This can be done using either the redBus application or the redBus official website.
In and Around Koyambedu
The CMBT has a large number of platforms, the total number going above 150 platforms. It has several information booths stationed across for passengers to seek guidance. A few bus operators with Koyambedu as their drop location are listed below. They are:
- Sai Tours and Travels
- Sri Jothi Lakshmi Travels
- KSA Travels
- Win Tours and Travels
- Ramya Travels
- KPN Travels
- Sastha Travels
- KNR Tours and Travels
- Sri Annam Travels
- KVN Tourism and Travels
Knowing the various restaurants nearby that would cater to their needs is essential for a traveller who has travelled a long distance. Given below are a few options to choose from.
Restaurants offering both vegetarian and non-vegetarian options are as follows:
- Haven Sampoorna
- Sangeetha Fast Foods Restaurant
- The Lobby Cafe
Restaurants offering non-vegetarian cuisines are as follows:
- Salem RR Restaurant
Restaurants offering vegetarian cuisines are as follows:
- Adyar Ananda Bhavan
- Hotel Saravana Bhavan
For passengers looking for a place to rest and stay, many hotels are available around the station. Some of these are as follows:
- Goldmine Hotels ( avg price: 1900 Rs per night)
- Hotel Saravanaa ( avg price: 1000 Rs per night)
- Hotel Chennai Deluxe (avg price: 1000 Rs per night)
- Hotel GMT Grand Park (avg price: 800 Rs per night)
- Olive Grand ( avg price: 1300 Rs per night)
The average pricing for a good and safe hotel around the station begins at 1000 Rs per night.
Popular Bus Routes From Koyambedu
Some of the popular bus routes to Koyambedu are listed below:
- Koyambedu to Central Bus Stand: The first bus starts at 5:00 am and is offered by the operator RKT Tours and Travels. The last bus is at 11:55 pm, provided by the operator RKT Tours and Travels.
- Koyambedu to Hosur: The first bus on this route is offered by Jabbar Travels at midnight, while Kukkeshree Travels offers the last bus at 11:59 pm.
- Koyambedu to Shanthinagar: National Travels CHN offers the first bus on this route at 4:00 am. National Travels provide the last bus, and Bharathi Travels at 11:55 pm.
- Koyambedu to New Bus Stand: Bharathi Travels offers the first bus on this route at 2:30 am, and Kukkeshree Travels offers the last bus on this route at 11:59 pm.
If you are looking for more information regarding the various buses, redBus is the perfect place for you to go. Using either the application or the official website, you can choose from a plethora of booking options with all the information displayed right in front of you.
Popular Bus Routes To Koyambedu
Some of the popular bus routes to Koyambedu are as follows:
- Majestic to Koyambedu: Jabbar Travels offers the first bus on this route at 3:45 am, while the last bus is offered by Bharathi Travels and National Travel and is at 11:55 pm.
- Periyar Bus Stand to Koyambedu: Prm Roadways Pvt Ltd offers the first bus on this route at 12:15 am, while Ramraj Tours and Travels provides the last bus on this route at 11:59 pm.
- Kalasipalyam to Koyambedu: The first and last buses on this route are offered by Jabbar Travels and Sam Tourist, respectively, at 3:45 am and 11:50 pm, respectively.
- Omni Bus Stand to Koyambedu: Sri Bala Tours and Travels offers the first bus at 7 am on this route, while the last bus is at 11:55 pm and is provided by SRM Travels.
These buses can be booked using the redBus application or the redBus official website, where all the information about your travel will be displayed correctly.
Popular Bus Operators at Koyambedu
The popular bus operators at Koyambedu are listed below:
- SRM Travels
- There travels
- Mettur super services
- National travels CHN
- SMJ Travels
- Shalom Career
- Maaruthi Travels
- Geetha’s Tours And Travels
- BCC Travels
How to get to Koyambedu
Passengers travelling to the terminal can opt for various transport facilities to get to the Koyambedu bus terminal. Passengers can use a two-wheeler or a private car to get to the station. The Koyambedu bus station boasts ample room for parking, thus allowing passengers to leave their vehicles safely at the station. Passengers may also book a cab if they feel uncomfortable leaving their car at the parking for a while. Koyambedu Bus Stand is famous for its easy accessibility. Hence, travelling will be simple.
The Koyambedu Bus Station is well known for its exemplary service and is famous for its efficiency. If you are looking to travel from Koyambedu, redBus makes booking much more straightforward and hassle-free. This can be done either on the official website or the downloadable application. Thus travelling to and from Koyambedu has never been more comfortable with redBus.