National Travels Bus Ticket Booking
National Travels is a popular bus travel service in the country. Known for its quality services, National Travels offers a completely safe, secure, and on-time bus journey to its passengers. It has a good frequency of buses that connect different routes. National Travels is the preferred choice of passengers due to its convenient travel services.
Bus Types Offered by National Travels
National Travels buses come in many different types. One can choose from them as per their needs during the time of bus ticket booking.
- AC Seater/Sleeper (2+2)
- AC Sleeper (2+1)
- Non AC Seater (2+3)
- Non AC Seater/Sleeper (2+1)
National Travels buses offer a variety of facilities to make the travel journey of passengers comfortable. Some of the main amenities offered by National Travels buses are:
- Reading light
- Water bottles
- Emergency exit
- Customer support
- Emergency contact number
- Bus tracking
Popular Routes of National Travels
National Travels covers a lot of cities in the country which includes Jabalpur, Nagpur, Seoni, Rewa, Chhindwara, Katni, etc. The major routes covered by National Travels buses are:
- Ratnagiri to Mumbai
- Chiplun to Mumbai
- Ratnagiri to Thane
- Sangameshwar to Mumbai
- Ganpatipule to Mumbai
- Pune to Jalna
- Pune to Ahmednagar
- Chiplun to Thane
National Travels cover approximately 31 routes daily. The shortest route covered is from Seoni to Nagpur. The longest route by National Travels bus is from Rewa to Nagpur. The average fare depends on the distance traveled in the bus from one location to another. From Sangameshwar to Mumbai route the average fare is around INR 700. The timings for the first bus for this route is 21:30 and for the last bus is 21:45.
How Do I Book a National Travels Bus Online with redBus?
National Travels bus booking is very easy through redBus. The whole process is quite simple and convenient. For booking your National Travels bus follow the below-listed steps.
- Open the official redBus website on your desktop or app on your smartphone.
- Fill in the boarding and dropping destination details along with the journey dates.
- Click on ‘Search buses’.
- You will be displayed all the available buses with their details.
- If you are on the website, go to the right side of the webpage and click on the ‘Operator’ tab. Choose ‘National Travels’ and click ‘Apply’.
- If you are using the app, select the ‘Sort & Filter’ tab. Click on the ‘Bus Operator’ tab. Select ‘National Travels’ and click ‘Apply’.
- Now, select a bus as per your preferences.
- Choose your seat, boarding and dropping point.
- Click on ‘Proceed to Book’.
- Enter the details in the passengers’ form.
- Click on ‘Proceed to Pay’.
Once the process is complete, you will receive a confirmation email and SMS for the same.
Safety Measures Followed on National Travels
National Travels Chennai takes the safety of its passengers very seriously. Considering the current COVID crisis, National Travels is taking all the necessary precautionary measures for protection against the coronavirus spread during the travel journey. Some of these precautions include:
- Deep cleaning of buses before and after every ride.
- Mandatory use of masks.
- Regular temperature checkups for staff.
- Provision for hand sanitizers.
- Temporarily hold on blankets/linen.
National Travels Bangalore offers complete safety+ buses for passengers. Safety+ is an initiative by redBus for totally safe and secure bus travel during the coronavirus. Customers can search for safety+ buses on redBus through . All the buses available here have a safety+ tag on them.
For booking a National Travels bus, customers can contact National Travels contact number or email at . redBus also offers discount coupons and cashback offers to customers for their bus booking. Customers can avail these offers to make their National Travels bus journey even more affordable.
To get a safe, comfortable yet affordable road travel, book your bus ticket online on redBus today and enjoy the ride!