About Jakhar Travels
Total Number of Buses Offered by Jakhar Travels: 100+
Started Operating in: 1990
Head Office: Opp. Ayushi Tower, Main Pal Road, Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
Types of Bus Services Offered by Jakhar Travels: Non-AC Seater/Sleeper (2+1), AC Seater/Sleeper (2+1), Non-AC Seater (2+2), etc.
Popular routes served by Jakhar Travels: Mehsana to Sirohi, Jodhpur to Jaipur, Ahmedabad to Pali, Kota to Bar, Surat to Abu Road, etc.
Amenities offered by Jakhar Travels: Reading light, pillow, water bottle, seat cover, charging point, adjustable seats, etc.
Jakhar Travels Bus Ticket Booking
Jakhar Travels is among the top bus operators servicing a large number of routes across India. The buses provided by Jakhar Travels are popular for being punctual and providing customers with an on-time bus service. It is also known to provide its customers with affordable and reasonably priced tickets.
The staff belonging to this bus operator are known to be both friendly and helpful. The process of booking a Jakhar Travels bus is made a lot easier through the use of online bus booking platforms like redBus.
Jakhar Travels Top Routes
The popular routes covered by Jakhar Travels buses are listed below.
- Jakhar Travel Kota (Rajasthan) to Beawar: The average duration of travel on this route is 6 hours and the bus fare starts at 300 rupees. The first bus on this route departs at 8:00 am while the last bus leaves at 11:30 pm.
- Jakhar Travel Ahmedabad to Jodhpur: The distance between the two locations is covered in a duration ranging between 8 to 9 hours. The starting fare is about 600 rupees. The first bus leaves at 12:30 am while the last bus leaves at 11:30 pm.
- Jakhar Travels Ahmedabad to Sirohi: Tha starting fare for a Jakhar Travels bus on this route is 600 rupees.
The longest route serviced by a Jakhar Travels bus is that of Ahmedabad to Bangalore while the shortest is Vadodara to Bangalore.
All information regarding Jakhar Travels Jaipur as well as Jakhar Travels Jodhpur is provided clearly to customers on the redBus website or the redBus application.
Why choose Jakhar Travels?
- Buses from Jakhar Travels operate in and around Ahmedabad, Kishangarh, Panvel, Kamareddy, Kota, Jaitaran and Dhorimanna, to name a few.
- The Jakhar bus is frequent on routes to and from Ahmedabad. Those in Ahmedabad can take the bus to Jodhpur, Sirohi, Pali, and Abu Road.
- Passengers can select between non-air-conditioned sleeper and seater buses, or air-conditioned sleeper and seater buses.
- Jakhar Travels online booking allows passengers to select timings that are suitable for them. Most buses from Ahmedabad and other cities depart at 00:30. But there are a few from Kota, Rajasthan that leave at 8:00 in the morning.
- Jakhar Travels guarantees passenger safety. Every bus has emergency exits, round-the-clock customer support, and emergency contact information is given to all passengers.
- Every Jakhar bus can be tracked by passengers through the live tracking link shared by the operator.
- Passengers can choose specific recliner or adjustable seats at the time of Jakhar Travels online booking.