One of the most popular bus travel services available in India is Mahalaxmi Travels. They operate a plethora of routes across the country, mainly concentrating on the Rajasthan and Delhi NCR belt. Mahalakshmi Travels is a successful and respected name in the travel industry with a history of 60 years. They began their journey as a trip provider for multiple pilgrimages and are now regarded as an excellent multi-city bus service provider.
Luxury travel is their primary asset, and they provide a range of services that can meet every traveller's expectations, ambition, and budget. Mahalakshmi Tours and Travels' head office is in Jaipur, and they are operational via their many branch offices in states like Gujarat, Rajasthan, UP, Delhi, Bihar, Uttarakhand and more. They are known to offer some of the best luxury services. These services are guaranteed to make your journey more comfortable and easy.
You can book Mahalaxmi Travels bus tickets online on the redBus website or mobile application.
Bus Types Offered by Mahalaxmi Travels Booking Service
Mahalaxmi Bus service offers a wide range of buses that encompass many different types, including:
- A/C Seater / Sleeper (2 2)
- A/C Seater / Sleeper (2 1)
- Mercedes Benz A/C Sleeper (2 1)
- Non A/C Seater / Sleeper (2 1)
- Non A/C Seater (2 2)
- A/C Seater (2 2)
- Bharat Benz A/C Seater /Sleeper (2 1)
- A/C Seater (2 1)
- A/C Seater (2 2)
- A/C Sleeper (2 1)
- Non A/C Sleeper (2 1)
- A/C Seater Push Back (2 2)
At Mahalaxmi Travels, you can enjoy a wide range of amenities that can ensure your ride is comfortable and luxurious at all times. Some of these amenities include:
- Personal charging point
- Blankets and pillow
- Overhead light
- Water bottle
- Wet napkins
- Bus tracking
- Emergency exit
- Hammer (to break glass in case of emergency)
- 24X7 call centre support
Popular Routes of Mahalaxmi Travels
Mahalaxmi Travels operates a total of around 7467 routes daily. Out of these, there are 3768-night buses. Some of their most popular routes include:
- Jaipur to Dehradun,
- Jaipur to Delhi,
- Varanasi to Ahmedabad,
- Dehradun to Kota,
- Gurgaon to Jaipur
- Delhi to Jaipur
- Jaipur to Gurgaon and many more.
The bus fare varies depending on various factors such as amenities, bus type, distance, etc. Mathura to Sonepur is the shortest route, while the longest one is Agra to Sonepur.
How Do I Book a Mahalaxmi Travels Ticket Online with redBus?
To book Mahalaxmi Travels bus tickets online on redBus, follow the below steps:
- Download the redBus app or visit the website.
- Fill in the required pick up and the drop destination for the dates you want to travel.
- Click on the option that says, 'Search Buses'.
- You will find a long list of buses with seat availability, fare and a few other details.
- Choose 'Mahalaxmi Travels' from the 'Bus Operator' filter. If you're on the app, click on the 'Sort & Filter' tab, scroll below and click on the tab that says 'Bus Operator' and select 'Mahalaxmi Travels' and click on 'Apply'.
- Choose your preferred bus.
- Select the seat and the boarding and drop-off points.
- Proceed to book, fill in the form for passenger details.
- Finally, click on proceed to pay.
- Pay using one of the online payment methods. Once your payment is confirmed, you will receive an e-ticket/m-ticket by email and SMS.
Safety Measures Followed on Mahalaxmi Travels
Mahalaxmi Tours and Travels booking service ensures the safety and well-being of passengers are taken care of. Some of the main preventive measures taken by the Mahalaxmi bus service include:
- Staff with Masks
- No Blankets/Linens
- Deep Cleaned Buses
- Regular Temperature Checks
- Hand Sanitisers in every bus
redBus is a travel booking service that prioritizes passenger's safety above anything else. In the wake of COVID-19, redBus has introduced a new Safety+ program that helps passengers look for buses that ensure complete protection against the spread of infection.
For Mahalaxmi Travels contact number, you can call 01412369307, 9414058723, 7230947777.