It is a popular bus operator that prioritizes passenger’s safety and comfort above all. With a large fleet of 1131 buses, JBT Travels bus connects various routes across the country. Punctuality and quality service are two features that have created a loyal chain of passengers for this service provider. JBT Travels bus schedule matches that of the passengers and thus are extremely popular. This bus operator even allows insuring the journey once the ticket is confirmed and reserved. JBT Travels has 1030 buses that provide night service and, on a daily basis, covers about 1131 routes. The staff is known for their assistance and help they provide the passengers throughout the journey.
Bus Types Offered by JBT Travels
While selecting a JBT Travels Bus, one can choose from a wide variety of buses that includes:
- A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1)
- NON A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- NON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1)
- Volvo Multi-Axle I-Shift B11R Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- Volvo Multi-Axle B9R Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- NON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+2)
- NON A/C Seater Push Back (2+1)
- A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)
JBT Travels is known for the various amenities it offers to make it’s their passenger’s journey more comfortable. These amenities depend on the bus you are choosing. Some of the amenities provided by JBT Travels Chittoor are:
- Reading lights.
- Charging points
- Fire extinguisher
- Pillows and blankets (Restricted to curb the spread of infection)
- Hammer to break glass in case of emergency
- Bus tracking service
- Water bottle
- Customer support
Popular Routes of JBT Travels
On average, JBT Travels cover about 1131 routes daily. The shortest route being Rayachoti to Bangalore, and the longest route Tirupati to Bangalore. Some of the popular routes covered by JBT Travels Bus are:
- Hyderabad to Chittoor
- Hyderabad to Kadapa
- Hyderabad to Putalapattu
- Hyderabad to Vellore
- Chittoor to Hyderabad
- Hyderabad to Tirupati
- Vijayawada to Tirupati
- Tirupati to Kurnool
Besides the routes mentioned above, JBT Travels provides services across India’s different popular ways, including JBT Travels in Chittoor. The fares of JBT Travels bus start as low as Rs 300 and depend on the journey’s duration and bus type. JBT Travels in Chittoor provides heavy discounts on bus reservations.
How to Book a JBT Travels Ticket with redBus?
With just a few clicks, book your JBT Travels bus tickets. Follow the given steps and complete your reservation now.
- Download the redBus application from the Playstore on your mobile device or visit the official site of redBus at
- Enter your preferred pickup and drop location.
- Insert the date you are planning to travel.
- Click on the Search Buses tab.
- A list of available buses as per your chosen route and the available seats will be displayed on your screen.
- If you are using the application, click on the Sort & Filter tab and choose JBT Travels from the bus operators’ list and click on Apply.
- If using the website, find the operators tab on the right corner of the page and click on JBT Travels, and select Apply.
- Choose the bus you want to travel based on the timing from the JBT Travels schedule, seat availability, and fare.
- Click on the proceed button and make the payment through redBus’ secure gateway.
- You will receive the M Ticket as soon as the payment has been successfully made.
Safety Measures Followed by JBT Travels
With the sudden outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, JBT Travels has set a mandatory list of rules to ensure the passengers’ safety. These rules curb the spread of infection and look after the hygiene of the travelers. Some of these precautionary measures are:
- The provision of pillows, blankets, and bed linens are held back until further notice.
- Thermal screening of staff regularly.
- Presence of hand sanitizer in buses.
- Mandatory use of masks.
- Thorough cleaning of buses after each trip.
redBus is India’s leading online bus service provider with millions of satisfied customers. To ensure its passengers’ safety and hygiene, redBus has recently launched the Safety+ initiative that goes the extra mile to prevent the infection from spreading. Some of the measures taken by this initiative are deep cleaning of buses and regular monitoring of the staff’s health. To avail of these precautionary measures, choose from the buses that have a Safety+ tag on them.
To get heavy discounts and cashback offers, make your booking through redBus. You can also cancel your tickets anytime using the app and get your refund.
Book your Tickets Now!