KPN Travels is an established bus operator service in South India that has been in business for more than 4 decades. Started in 1972, KPN Travels is headquartered in Salem. It operates in major cities of South India covering 90+ different destinations. KPN Travels Chennai has a fleet of 600+ buses that runs on 100+ routes. The bus operator has all the facilities for a safe and convenient journey for passengers. KPN Travels pride itself on being a punctual and comfortable bus service. Its drivers and other staff are well-experienced and cooperative and because of this, passengers prefer KPN Travels services over others, every time they have to travel.
Bus Types Offered by KPN Travels Online Booking Services
KPN Travels has a large inventory of buses from which you can choose one as per your preferences and budget. Some of the popular bus types by KPN Travels are as follows:
- Scania A/C Multi Axle Seater (2+2)
- Mercedes Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- Non A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- Mercedes Multi-Axle Semi-sleeper (2+2)
- A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- Non A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- Volvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)
- Multiaxle A/C Sleeper (2+1)
- Non A/C Semi Sleeper (2+1)
Amenities Offered by KPN Travels
KPN Travels Chennai has plenty of facilities for the pleasant journey of passengers. By traveling with KPN Travels, you get:
- Water bottle
- Personal charging point
- Reading light
- Wet napkins
- Personal TV
- Bus tracking
- Emergency exit
- Fire extinguisher
- Air Freshener
- 24X7 call center support
Popular Routes of KPN Travels
KPN Travels runs on approximately 3931 routes daily. Its shortest route is from Pondicherry to Nagercoil and the longest one is from Bangalore to Nagercoil. The most popular routes of KPN Travels Salem are:
- Chennai to Bangalore
- Bangalore to Chennai
- Chennai to Coimbatore
- Coimbatore to Bangalore
The first bus and last bus timing vary for different routes. KPN Travels also run 2254 night buses that passengers can book from for night travel.
How Do I Book a KPN Travels Bus Ticket Online with redBus?
To book your bus ticket for KPN Travels bus service online with redBus, all you have to do is follow the below steps:
- Download the redBus app on your smartphone or visit their website.
- You will see three columns - From, To, and Journey Date. Here, fill in the appropriate details.
- Click on ‘Search Buses’.
- You will see a list of available buses and their seat availability, fare, and other details.
- If you are on the webpage then go to the right-hand side and click the ‘Operator’ tab and select ‘KPN Travels’. Click ‘Apply’.
- If you are using the app then click ‘Sort & Filter’, scroll down, and select the ‘Bus Operator’ tab. Choose ‘KPN Travels’ and click ‘Apply’.
- Here, select your bus from the options available.
- Choose your seat along with boarding and dropping points.
- Click on the ‘Proceed to Book’ button.
- You will see a form for passenger details. Fill it and click on ‘Proceed to Pay’.
With these simple steps, your bus will be booked.
Safety Measures Followed on KPN Travels
KPN Travels is a responsible bus operator service in South India. They take their passengers’ safety on priority. Considering the present coronavirus situation, KPN Travels are taking all the safety precautions to ensure a safe travel facility for its passengers. Some of these precautionary measures are:
- Mandatory mask-wearing by everyone on the bus.
- Deep cleaned bus for every ride.
- Regular thermal screening of staff.
- Hand sanitizers availability on every bus.
- Hold on provisions for blankets/linens.
By following these practices, KPN Travels online booking service is making sure that its passengers get a safe ride. redBus has furthered initiated a Safety+ program for passengers where they can search for buses with Safety+ tag. These buses are completely safe for travel during coronavirus.
For booking, passengers can contact KPN Travels contact number or visit
redBus is offering good discounts and offers for booking buses online. To avail these benefits, BOOK NOW!